𝒮𝒽𝑒'𝓈 𝐵𝓊𝓈𝓎 - 𝒜𝓁𝒽𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓂 𝓍 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇♦

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Consider this. . .

What would happen when a blue collar man finds himself in a secretive relationship with the most popular Idol in Teyvat? How does he fare against his partner's adoring fans who are willing to do just about anything to get her attention?

Genre: Headcannon! Fluff! Tease!

Headcanon: He sits you on his lap.

Petty! Slightly Possessive! Alhaitham. — Idol! Reader.

Told from (mostly) his perspective.

(I/N) : Idol Name/Stage Name

Enjoy~!

♣ One month. Thirty - One days. Seven - hundred and forty - four hours. . . — have been wasted. Raging mind and swirling currents settled deep within the seas of the flat, unassuming visage of the corporate mogul. His patience wearing thin, after waiting for her to return from touring Liyue. Through silver lashes and a slightly tilted head, he peered over the shoulder of the one person who was capable of breaking his own aloofness, as their own attention was focused on yet another adoring fan. 

"(I/N), I can't believe I get to be blessed with seeing you in person! You're just as. . no (!) . . . even more pretty than what I see in your pictures!" The optimism in the admirer's sights met hers, in hopes of receiving the smallest pinch of acknowledgment from his 'compliment'. Alhaitham wasn't a stranger to this sort of interaction. He'd witnessed it multiple times during the course of their seven years of friendship, and now three years of exhilarating romance.

Her brightness was incomparable to the scorching sun of Sumeru, or the Lumenspar used to bring light to the abyss of the Chasam. She drew people from all walks of life toward her with little to no effort — hence why she'd manage to keep a nihilist, such as himself at her side. It simply added to the exaggerated list of characteristics that made her irresistible in his eyes — however in this moment, it would fare to be the crux in the heart of their relationship.

'More . . . pretty?' The philosopher thought. . . and then scoffed outwardly at the incorrect use of the comparative. 'His grammar was elementary at best. Anyone whose brain is larger than a sprouted Ajilenakh nut knows that it should be prettier.' A slow, strained breath pushed past his lips to disguise the petty thoughts that seeped past. "Just pretty?" She'd caught wind of his disgruntled grumbles and placed her palm on his tensed thigh, beneath the bar top. He could picture the pleading kitten eyes glazing over her face through the ticklish touch of her palm, begging him to stop, 'just let it slide' as she liked to say; practically hearing her whine to him. She knew how annoyed he got when her fans tried to take away his time with her. 

♣ Of course, she responds flawlessly. She's trained and sacrificed years of her budding youth to be where she is. He'd been there through it all. The hidden text messages and secret meet ups, dodging or paparazzi and her manager when she was all but a mere trainee under strict confidentiality contracts. It would be a rather unfruitful venture if she were to mess up something so simple. Hues of rich chocolate shield themselves behind her bronze shimmered lids, as the corners of her eyes creased in the slightest. His lips twitched at the slight raise of the tips of her ears and his sights found comfort in the plumes of (H/C) coils draping along her neck and shoulders.

"Aww, thank you for the compliment~! And thank you for your support." Her honeyed, singsong soprano eased her date. That was usually what it took for the fanboys to scramble away squealing, hearts bursting from the sight of her batting eyelashes and the literal sparkles erupting from the corners of her winked sights. He clicked his tongue and swirled the burgundy liquid, incorrectly served in a large bordeaux glass, when it clearly was an aged pinot noir that deserved a shorter, round bottom glass. He thought this place was supposedly the best winery in town, so why—

"I. . . hope you don't mind, but I'd love to buy you a drink!" The slimy cretin spewed — seemingly drumming up every morsel of his confidence left in his misshapen body to be so bold. Had he not noticed that his perfect little idol was occupied? By someone actually worth her full attention? The audacity of some; the utter nerve of—

♣ She rejects him with delicious ferocity, the expert composition of a sentence, words that only a true honey tongued idol could muster. It brings a flurry of butterflies tickling his insides, stroking his blooming ego every time he hears it. "Oh no thank you~. I'm preoccupied with someone right now." the dainty gesture of her manicured nails — a set that he so graciously paid for — extended toward the tower of a man behind her. Her man.

A swirl of textured emerald and sharp spessartite garnet blessed the once sanguine sights of the admirer — and they observed as their very essence and passion drained from them. With well disguised glee, Alhaitham's menacing, exotic glance was enough to get his unspoken point across — 'She's mine' —. His dark, domineering presence hung over the nameless fan's precious idol, gently blanketing her smaller stature, yet never dimming her own light — he wouldn't dare. It took all but a singular shift in his arm to solidify his intentions with the dainty idol. Long forgoing his own pride and her own dedication to the secrecy of her private life. Let the rumours be confirmed. Secrets be damned.

Well defined muscles bulged and flexed beneath the fabric of his navy long sleeve as they reached forward to take what was rightfully his. Snaked around the slender waist of his partner, squeezing her soft flesh against the muscles of his biceps and triceps, (I/N) was lifted from her seat as if she weighed nothing. She slapped a hand over her lips to hush the shrill coming from her throat as she was lifted and then sat on his contracted thigh.

Dulled hues divulged into pure shock horror as the fan witnessed the blatant display before him. How could his precious idol allow such a thing to occur? On the other hand, said idol simply sighed, and leaned into the hold of the mystery man she was so willingly placed on. There was a deviant twitch in Alhaitham's lips. A fiendish persona in the impish tug of his mouth revealed itself to his girlfriend's adoring fan and said fan could do nothing but watch, as Alhaitham's lips made contact with the supple skin of (Y/N)'s nape. He dragged the appendages ticklishly along the skin, till they settled and gently suckled beneath her earlobe. In between the delicious nipping resulting in reddening blooms along her flesh, he spoke the words that put the final nail in the coffin, to finally have some needed alone time with her. "She's busy." 

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Yes, I have an Alhaitham Bias. Hope you lot enjoyed this one. I have more Zhongli headcannons in the drafts, however until I have more drafts with other characters I won't post them yet~
Unless you lot want me to? Let me know. 

What's your Idol Name?

-Raven <3

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝