25

The sun shines in through the transparent windows, bringing a bit of warmth unique to winter.

    On the hospital bed, Xia Yi looked at the diagnosis sheet in front of him, turned it over and put it on the table, and said firmly to the doctor: "It's a mistake, it's impossible." How could he be pregnant

    ?

    The female doctor holding the test results just came out was taken aback. She didn't expect Xia Yi to say that, but Xia Yi's expression didn't look like a fake, thinking that Xia Yi was still a single Omega.

    She thought it might be because Xia Yi was still young and didn't know what happened when she was pregnant.

    The female doctor sighed, and pushed the instrument next to her. One end of the instrument was attached to Xia Yi's abdomen, and the display screen of the instrument lit up. She pushed the screen towards Xia Yi, and explained carefully: "Look, this is your pregnant woman. The sac is only as big as a peanut right now, we will take it out of your body at six months and culture it in vitro, judging from your blood test, it should still be an Omega." Xia

    Yi Looking at the small gestational sac in the instrument, my brain exploded.

    child? Omega?

    The female doctor looked sympathetically at the dazed Omega in front of her. Their hospital also often encountered some unkind Omegas. Alphas refused to take responsibility when they were pregnant. But Omega’s situation is special. Omega principles do not allow abortion, let alone Omega’s pregnancy Omega would instinctively crave alpha pheromones from time to time, without father's pheromones, it would be difficult for both Omega and the child to live.

    She checked the child in front of her. There was a fully marked prototype in her body, but it was only half completed.

    They've seen this before.

    If the matching degree between AO is high, there is a possibility that incomplete markers can still be pregnant.

    But in this case, alpha is generally unwilling to take responsibility.

    The child in front of him doesn't look very old, so it's pitiful to encounter such a thing.

    I heard it was sent from the square that was attacked by the Zerg last night.

    The female doctor sighed, and softly comforted the small child in front of her eyes: "Don't be afraid, I will contact the social assistance agency for you, don't worry, that person will marry you no matter what." Leaning on the hospital

    bed Xia Yi leaned back, looked at the female doctor and said calmly: "No need." The female doctor

    was taken aback, and quickly persuaded: "Silly boy, what should you do without alpha pheromone? You know how stupid it is to be so angry. Is it?"

    Xia Yi said with a blank face: "It's so stupid, you can just kill that alpha, why do you have to make it so complicated?"

    As long as that alpha is dead, take out his glands and put them in place. The pheromone can be provided all the time in the special equipment.

    Many widowed Omegas do just that.

    Clang—

    the thing in Heinz's hand fell at the door.

    The two people in front of the bed looked at him.

    Heinz picked up the things that fell on the ground, took a deep breath, and calmly said to the doctor, "Can I talk to Xiao Yi alone?" "