53

Outside the porthole, dense swarms of Zerg kept attacking the spaceship.

    The bugs' greedy eyes lingered at them, as if they were the best nourishment.

    The place where the airship was close to them had already been torn open, and the Zerg continuously poured in through the gap.

    Fortunately, if the Zerg wanted to attack the interior of the airship, they would definitely pass by where they were.

    As long as they are not breached here, the people inside are safe.

    But if this continues, the spaceship will be breached sooner or later.

    The shadow of the butterfly in the light chrysalis in midair became clearer and clearer.

    Under the light, the dark blue scales on Xia Yi's hands exude a strange and eye-catching blue from deep to light. He kicked one bug away with one foot, and pulled the dagger from another bug.

    He looked at the worm indifferently, like a god of death.

    For a while, the bug didn't even dare to go forward.

    Xia Yi turned to Brent and asked bluntly, "Has the source system of the Atlantis changed?"

    Brent was taken aback.

    Xia Yi's light brown eyes were sharp, and he asked again: "Is there any?" At

    that moment, the boy's aura was astonishing, comparable to that of Berente. Berente looked at Xia Yi with a complicated expression, and his mind quickly thought Recalling the information on Atlantis, he quickly replied: "No."

    Xia Yi heaved a sigh of relief.

    He knew that there was a backup subroutine in the source system of Atlantis.

    Just enter the password.

    The subroutine starts, and all the energy of the Atlantis is concentrated in the defense system, forming a huge light shield.

    This light shield will buy him some time.

    He turned to Berent and said, "You take someone to the main control room, and enter 'hope 0546' in the control panel."

    Berent stared at Xia Yi in shock.

    How did Xia Yi know this series of secret orders?

    This series of secret orders was once one of the top secrets of the federation, and only the head of the Mayflower Legion knew about it.

    But Xia Yi clearly reported this number.

    Qiao Yan supported his body with one hand, gritted his teeth, wiped the blood from his mouth and said, "I'll go." All communications on the spaceship have been cut off.

    To enter the passcode, they have to pass by.

    "No, you don't have to go." Berent stopped him.

    Qiao Yan looked over in confusion.

    Berent looked at Qiao Yan's young face, his heart was sour, and his voice was hoarse: "Even if the Atlantis enters the defense mode, it can only last ten minutes, it's meaningless—" There is no difference between ten minutes

    and five minutes .

    But in the middle of Berent's words, he was interrupted.

    "No, there is a difference." Xia Yi interrupted, he looked at the vast universe outside the porthole, even though he was surrounded by Zerg at this moment, he was not afraid or afraid. "Even one more minute can change a lot of things."