Chapter 4: Time for the Exam

Lana POV

I was walking to the place for the exam, and I saw Yuno and Asta I started to run "Yuno, Asta wait for me." I waved they turned around and waited for me to catch up when I caught up to them I asked "So where is the exam." "I think over there." He pointed to the the people gathering we started to walk and talk "So Asta what are you eating." I asked pointing at the stick "oh it's grilled violet snake on a stick." He replied I gave him an awkward smile 'your going to take a big dump after the exam.' I said in my head.

Time skip

"You're number 163." A man said to the guy that was in front of Yuno "Next." The man said Yuno walked up to the man "My name is Yuno, I'm from Hage." Yuno introduced himself "And your Grimoire.?" The man asked Yuno took out his Grimoire and the man looked shocked to see him with a four Leaf clover he looked at Yuno and said "you are number 164." Then Yuno walked away.

"Next." Asta walked up with a smile "Hi there I'm Asta from Hage to and here's my Grimoire.!" Asta said and shoved it in the man's face "Not really in great shape, is it really a Grimoire.?" The man asked "What of course this is a Grimoire.""alright, alright just back off your number 165." The man said "ALRIGHT." Asta yelled running in to the building.

I went up to the man and smiled "hi my name is Lana from Hage and here is my Grimoire." I said the man looked at my Grimoire "ok you are number 166." He said I walked away and saw Yuno, and some girls walked up to him one hugged his arm and the other girl hugged his other arm "Hi I'm Mia and the girl over there is Hana." Mia said I looked at them I walked up to Yuno "Hi Yuno who are these girls." I asked with a fake smile "I'm Mia and don't talk to me, and my new boyfriend." Mia said then that Hana girl said "Don't you mean our new boyfriend." Hana said. I looked at the girls ready to kill them until I saw some birds flying to the two girls then they let go of Yuno's arms and tried to sho them away I walked up to Yuno " next time I see those two girls I'm gunna kill them ." I said sweetly Yuno chuckled "Are you really that jealous." Yuno said I looked away try to think of something to change the subject then I saw the birds "what are these birds." I asked "They are magic anti-birds the lower your magic the more you attract." Yuno said I looked around, and there were no birds around us I sighed "Aw I want to pet the bird." I said sadly

"HAHAHA one of us are going to become the wizard king, this is where are legend begins." Asta said when I looked at him I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe "Asta you have so much friends." I said try so hard to stop laughing then Asta was try to sho the birds away then started to run "What the heck get away fro-." Asta was cut off when he ran into someone the birds looked scared and flew away, then Asta looked at the man "Sorry for bumping into you buddy." Asta said 'Your going to get yourself killed one day.' I said in my head then it was quite for a moment then Asta put his hand on his shoulder "Wow you looked really old for your age you must of had a hard life." Then the man grabbed Asta by the head "looks like I was right about that death wish." The man said. The man was about to crush Asta's head until a man came and said "there you are, what are you doing out here.?" The man said "I was about rip off this kids head." The man said then I heard some of the examines talk "hey is that who I think it is." "Yeah that Finral Roulacase he has the rare Special magic." Then Finral looked at me and walked over to me and winked "And who is this beautiful angel." Finral said "sorry I already have a boyfriend." I said not interested in him.

"That's Gordon Agrippa he is a specialist in Hex Magic they say he has a problem talking." 'I don't think he has a problem I can hear him.' Then I could hear Asta head cracking "Hey now you can't kill an examine what are you even doing down here"Hey now stop, that won't do at all a squad captains can't kill an examine what are you even doing down here in the first place.?" Finral asked "went to take a dump and got lost." The man said, then one of the examiners said "Wait he said squad captain witch means that guy is Yami Sukehiro God of distinction." The guy said "10,9,8.""wait what are you counting down to." Asta asked "The end of your little life." Yami said that girl Hana came and said "Wait Yami the captain of the Black Bull the squad that does more harm then good." Then Asta grabbed Yami's arms and tried to push him away "3,2,1." Yami almost squeezed his head until we saw fireworks. "That was a close one boy you got a second chance in life you better do something good with it." Yami said walking away then I went to Yuno.