Chapter 6

"Bebuu"

"Kya"

"Thik se reply de kutte"

"Shenaaz, jyada natak mat kar bol kya bolna chahati hai"

"Achha, toh abse se mujhe permission leni padegi tere se baat karne?"

"Gadhi, agar waha hota toh Kaan ke neeche padta tujhe. Jaldi bol"

"Nahi bolungi. Kya karega? Ek toh subha se meri message ka reply nahi kar raha aur jab maine phone kiya toh attitude maar raha hai?"

"Yaar, mein busy tha. Aur subha hi toh tujhe drop kiya na"

"Toh main nahi hoon. isi liye main hurt hoti hoon. Tujhe koi parwa hi nahi meri. aaj k baad Mooh mat lagna merese"

"Baby sun. Hello hello shenaaz"

"Shit yaar" Siddharth grip his hair in frustration. He is well aware that Shenaaz hurt word will make him sweat. But he was seriously so busy that he didn't even had a time to breath properly. After making sure she was fine he directly went to the office where he had revised the script for his next OTT. It was so hard to convince producer cause it includes many intimate scenes and lots of kissing scenes.

He don't know how he's gonna tell shenaaz and was able to cut some of them but to completely change the script was impossible and due to the pre term agreement he couldn't back  off now

He don't know how he's gonna tell shenaaz and was able to cut some of them but to completely change the script was impossible and due to the pre term agreement he couldn't back  off now. And he can't even imagine how she's gonna react as this the first he was gonna involve in this kind of script after he knew shenaaz fuck he don't even know if he could handle if shenaaz does intimate moment on screen.

It was complete ridiculous cause they were actors and this shouldn't be obstruction but he don't know how their fans, his family or shenaaz gonna react cause this is completely different how it used to be.

And now she is hurt. He decided that he's gonna coax her later and see if he could do anything for the script.  He went to the director,

"Sir, meine script puri padhi but I am not comfortable with some scenes like its totally out of my comfort zone. So I was thinking of changing or u would consider it." He tried to be polite as much as he can.

"OH come on Siddharth from when did u start backing away? I have known u from the longest time and I know what u are capable of. Aur jitna script badalna tha aur mein kar sakta thai did u know that." Director said in casual tone irking siddharth.

"Toh fir I have to backout from this work kyun ki if u have known me from the longest time then u might also know i have my own rules which I dont intend to break anytime soon." Siddharth got up from his place to leave. 

But director said something which made him stop on his way "Sochlo sid u have already scandal that u r violent in the set and your last show created such a fuss this is nice opportunity aur u still have bigboss charm among your fans it will make you come back on the race. Don't tell me this is because of that girl you are better and know its not gonna take you anywhere."

This just added fuel on Siddharth's anger he gritted his teeth and spoke in dangerous voice " Do not I repeat do not interfere in my personal life." and walked out from there not wanting to create any scenes  there.

He directly went to Kaushal who sensed something went wrong. Siddharth pick up his phone and dialed some number " I don't want to be a part of this shit I agreed just because of you. I am not the one who tolerate any kind of shitty behavior especially those who claim to know me personally and promise to make mine life hell. I am ready to compensate and deal the outcome."

Till the end Siddharth was whole red and his veins were popping out from his neck. He took deep breath and threw his phone somewhere carelessly. Kaushal just sighed and passed a glass of water who immediately denied. 

"bro, just calm down." Kaushal tried but was cut off by the scoffed "CALM DOWN? DO U KNOW WHAT THAT SHITHEAD JUST TOLD ME?" "aREY BHAI isliye toh shat hone k liye bol raha hoon. Bta mujhe shanti se." 

Siddharth narrate everything and it would be a lie to say Kaushal didn't felt like to punch that director face and seeing Siddharth history whatever decision he took was really brave but he can't just act upon his intuition it may not only harm Siddharth but indirectly it will shenaaz carrier which is just blooming. 

"dekh Sid tu bhi yeh janta hai ki hastily liya hua decision se kitna bada noksaan ho sakta hai." Kaushal was trying to implant some sense in sid's mind who didn't paid any attention to his words. "I am going out. Clear out this mess or whatever u think it's  good enough." Siddharth went and directly turned the car in the direction to his destination. 

There is only one place he wants to go now. While driving he gets a call from his mother.

"ji ma" He answers. "Kaha hein tu?' Rita ma asked.

"I'm going somewhere" He keep answering still driving. "Pehele gadi rok aur baat kar" she ordered him who did as he was told.

"Accha to bol ab kya hua?" He puts his seat backwards and narrates the whole incident to his mother. "Aab kya karne ka irada hai?" That question makes him silent cause it shows that his mother always has her trust in him and knows that son isn't the someone who leaves everything in he middle. 

"Aap  tension mat lo kal tak sab thik hoga agar na bhi ho toh mein samhal lunga filal ek important kaam ke liye ja raha hoon." He assured her and get slight giggle in response. 

"chal accha hai aur best of luck kyun ki tujhe bohot sari luck ki jaroorat padegi." saying so she cut the phone off and he starts the engine.

who do u guys think he is heading to?  comment down your thoughts and tell me should  continue writing the story or is it boring?