Announcement!

The Book 2 of The Dragon Warrior & The Avatar Warrior is on the draft! I'll take some time to think about it.

Also, I have new book of Kung Fu Panda.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you!

The Spirit Warrior!

This is another Kung Fu Panda story but this time, It is now my Original Character. So, I decided to make this book where all of the Kung Fu Panda characters are Human with Animal features. Pretty cool, right?

Instead of my OC who are from my favorite anime series, I've decided to create my own OC who is a human in the world of China as Po's little sister and the unexpected chosen one like Po.

Here's a 5 facts about my new OC:

1. She has Self-Doubt issues which is similar to Po.

2. DON'T. CALL. HER. SHORTY.

3. She had an imaginary friend named Miroshi, a male Kitsune, whom she met him when she was around 5. They grew a close friendship. But there's something missing, she convinced Miroshi that he should go out and meet her family but he politely refused. She met him in her mind but not in reality.

4. She had a strong connection in the Spirit Realm and can see Spirits of the deceased people. (Which is perfectly fit for her title)

5. She always hide her weird markings on her cheeks by using make-up. Whenever she gets angry, her eyes suddenly changed into Crimson with her pupils are slit.

There you go, guys. The Spirit Warrior is on the draft along with the Book 2 of The Dragon Warrior & The Avatar and also, The Shinobi Warrior.