Attack

Everyone always considered her different, she had lost her limbs in a crash with a truck, she was lucky she survived. Her limbs were replaced with metallic ones.

Nobody wanted to talk to her for fear of her attacking them. However she didn't mind, she preferred being alone anyways.

Today she was going with Ron to a car dealership for Sam, most likely a used car dealership because god knows that he liked to be stingy with his money, not letting anything too expensive be bought.

She was sitting in chemistry, she always had to be extra careful. Who knows, she might break the glass of the vials and get the stuff all over her. She couldn't risk that!

She was getting her station prepped for testing. She was going to make Potassium Chloride or a type of medication. It's better known as potassium salt. She managed it successfully alone.

Nobody wanted to work with her, seeing it as useless and tanking their grade. She honestly has an A in this class, the only one who has a complete one hundred percent in the class.

She heard the bell ring and started getting her stuff together when suddenly she saw white surrounding her and fell.

She saw herself standing within what looked to be a military base, a US one. she overheard a conversation. "Colonel Sharp, we have an inbound unidentified infiltrator, ten miles out."

The man who she figured was Colonel Sharp went to the comms, "unidentified aircraft, you are in restricted US military airspace. Squawk ident and proceed east out of the area."

When the aircraft didn't seem to be leaving, she heard him speak, "Raptors one and two, snap to heading two-five-zero to intercept. Bogie is in the weeds ten miles out, not squawking."

He responded to this aircraft, "unidentified aircraft, we will escort you to US SOCCENT airbase. If you do not comply, we will use deadly force."

An f22 pilot responded, "copy the bogie. Tail forty-five hundred X-ray." The X-ray showed something that seemed unbelievable, "sir, says here 4500 x was shot down three months ago, Afghanistan."

She didn't know what will happen but it frightened her, the Colonel told him, "that's got to be a mistake. Check again, then recheck."

He responded, "I did, sir. A friend of mine was on that chopper." Oof, that must've been rough. Katyusha thought. The colonel seemed confused, this is getting too serious, I need to figure out this problem. Perhaps it's an imposter? No, it must be something else.

She walked towards the outside of the room, she needed to find out what was going on. She saw the helicopter land, she noted it was an MH-53 Pave Low.

She could feel chills running down her spine just seeing it, she walked towards it, she knew she must overcome whatever is making her scared of it.

Suddenly, it turned into a giant robot, like it towered over her. His crimson optics glared around the place, soldiers were confused as to what the hell it was.

He screeched, "for Megatron!" He shot at the soldiers, she fell to the floor, seeing a missile go through her and she gasped, she was not hurt in any way, she looked at the creature.

What is going to happen? She got up and started running, looking around, trying to find something that could prevent it.

He was firing at everyone, she ran off into the building, seeing that he was stealing information, she went looking around trying to find something that could stop him.

I must stop him! The robot yelled, "you vile insects, stop firing at me at once!" She felt herself out of breath, she quickly looked at him again, I need something, maybe an axe? I could destroy the power box.