The Car...I Know It's Not Normal

I woke up in the school nurse's office. Ron and Sam were there, by my side. Ron chuckled, "guess she's finally awake." I looked at Sam, I swear I seen a symbol floating above him, a symbol that certainly means something.

I was nervous, was that all just a dream? I shook it off, perhaps I could do some research on their names, see if they actually exist. I asked, "so...are we going to get Sam a new car?"

I slowly got up, Sam smiled cheerfully, "yup! Got an A minus, it's still an A so I can get a car!" The Nurse came in, "I don't mean to interrupt, but I have to check her to make sure she is fully alright."

Ron told her, "it's of no problem, we'll get out of your way." He turned to me, "you better give me a thorough explanation for what happened, Kat."

I nodded, "yes, I understand Ron." He walked off with Sam in tow. The Nurse came up to me, shining a light in both my eyes, I blinked, there was no pain or discomfort from the light shining in my eyes, the Nurse asked, "do you see the light?"

I nodded, "hmm, that's odd, your eyes seem to not be reacting at all to this light. Follow the light." I followed it with my eyes, suddenly, the light went away and she looked at the light, she noticed the glass cracked.

She turned to me, "I've always known you've been very strange, but this, this is something dangerous, the government had contacted me about anything strange going on with you, specifically you, I now understand why, I'll get in contact with them, we'll see what they think of this."

I knew the government didn't exactly like my parents, but what do they want from me? She let me go, but I was nervous.

I followed Ron and Sam to the car, we were going to see what we can buy for him. We drove past a Porsche dealership, Sam shouted at Ron, I rolled my eyes, I didn't really hear what he said until I heard, "you think that's funny?"

Ron chuckled, "yeah I think it's funny." I swear I can't handle this family, they can be bizarre at times. I don't get why I was sent to live with such bizarre people.

Sam shouted, "what is wrong with you?" Ron asked, "you think I'd really get you a Porsche? For your first car?"

I asked, "yeah Sam, did you really think so? he's really stingy with his money, doesn't like using it that much." Sam grumbled, "I don't want to talk to you for the rest of this whole thing."

I saw Ron stare at me for a little, he was probably upset I called him stingy again. We stopped at a used car dealership. Sam asked, "here? No, no, no, what's this? You said-you said half a car not half a piece of crap, dad!"

I rolled my eyes, "just be thankful he's getting you a car and not at all." Sam shouted, "I don't care! These are pieces of crap! They are like 90-year-old virgins."

I noticed a yellow car with black racing stripes parked over in a parking lot. I walked over to it, seeing the same symbol over it. I looked at it, I entered the car, looking at its radio, I whispered closely to it, "you aren't normal, are you? I can tell, with that weird symbol over your hood, I'll make sure if Sam gets you, he treats you right."

It seemed to realise that I knew what it was as the radio started playing random things, I chuckled a little, before quickly whispering, "get yourself in check, Sam's coming this way."

It or rather as my mind seems adamant about, he had shut up, obviously to make sure that he didn't figure out he was different.

Sam mentioned something about the black racing stripes, but I was too in my mind to really hear him. I felt something, like a connection to this car.

I noticed the moment that Sam's hand connected to the hood of the car, the symbol that was above Sam and the car changed and told me a story it seems.

A boy with a special family will grow, develop and save his world from the alien civil war that will come upon it, with him buying a car that would change his world.