learning (part one - smut)

Warnings: cussing, kissing, and dry humping.

Word count: 1100

Please feel free to comment on any uncorrected words/or send in ideas for me to write!

Kissing

Peter and I had started dating a couple weeks ago after he stopped by my locker and admitted he had been staring at me since the start of the school year and finally worked up the courage to ask me out, he took me to a sweet Chinese restaurant on main street and then walked me home. I could tell he wanted to ask about a second date but was nervous so I decided to ask. "Would you want to go out again? This was really nice." He nodded quickly with a large grin on his face. "Great, I'll call you later tonight."

It had been a few dates and hangouts since then and he still made no effort to kiss me even after he admitted to wanting to but never having kissed someone. I was over at his place tonight, watching one of his favorite star wars movies. Truth be told I didn't like them much but he did and that's all that mattered because it meant I could just be in his arms as we cuddled. Eventually a commercial came on and I turned my head that was placed on his lap up to look at him and he was still looking at the TV. "Can I kiss you?" I asked softly and his eyes widened slightly, his cheeks turning reddish. "Y-yeah, I mean you know I havent so I probably won't be good..." He said and I shook my head with a soft smile. "that doesn't matter if it's bad, I just want to kiss you." He didn't make a move, waiting for me to do it.

I was nervous all of a sudden, knowing that I would be his first kiss made my heart swell. I brought my hand up to his face softly and leaned in slowly, worried I would scare him off. I pressed my lips against his softly for a couple of seconds before deepening it just slightly and pulling away. I looked at him for a couple moments, his eyes remind closed softly. "Can you kiss me again?" He asked once he opened his eyes and I giggled softly with a nod. "Yeah, of course." God he was so sweet.

I brought my hands back up to his face and kissed him again, his hand coming to my knee after a moment with a small whimper as I kept the same softness I kissed him with initially. I stopped kissing him for a just a moment and he whined. "Copy what I do okay?" I said and he nodded immediately and press his lips to mine. He really likes this. He did what I said copying what I was doing, one of my hands came down to his chest as he took a sharp breath in after a moment. "I want you closer..." He said breathlessly when he pulled away and I laughed again softy, how could this boy be so damn sweet?

I shifter closer to him and was hesitant for a moment before moving a top his lap, my hands still rested on his chest as he look up at me with the biggest blush I'd ever seen anyone have. "I'm uh... I'm sorry I'm-" he was fumbling over his words as I felt his hard on against my leg but I shook my head. "It's okay, it happens especially when we're kissing." I mumbled before he nodded and leaned up to kiss me again. He was so needy for more it made it even fucking better. His hands came up to my hips and I gasped, I wasn't expecting him to get this confident so quickly but it made him smile when I gasped. I brought on of my hands up to his hair and stroked my nails along his scalp as we kissed. He groaned into the kiss I took the opportunity to deepen it, pushing my tongue into his mouth and his hands tightened on my hips, pulling me down against his hard on and we both moan at the friction giving us some pleasure. "Fuck..." I moaned and his  hips thrusted up ward slightly making my breath shakey as I started to trail kisses down his jaw and neck, listening to him wine and moan breathlessly as his hands rubbed over my hips and back.

"Why didn't I kiss you sooner?" He whispered, I honestly don't think he meant to say it aloud as I felt him slowly become harder and harder against my thigh, I wanted so badly to ask him if he wanted more but I don't want to go to fast. "Can I give you hickeys?" I whispered and he nodded immediately and I started to make small bruises along his neck, close to his Adams apple, under his jaw, by his ear, and near his shoulders. He was whining and practically rolling my hips over his clothed cock as he bucked up into me. "You gonna cum Pete?" I asked softly lifting my head to look at him and he nodded with his eyes closed, completely fucked out and uninterested in the movie. "such a good boy." I said softly softly scratching his scalp and his eyes opened to look at me. "fuck, I want you so bad... I don't even- I just-" I moaned when I felt his cock twitch in his jeans, and his hands just barely slip under my shirt to feel my skin. "You can soon baby, just take it one step at a time." Even though we obviously just skipped a couple.

I pressed my lips against his again and his nails dug into my skin slightly as he came in his pants. "God, y/n.... Fuck." He moaned as I kissed his temple, his head resting against my shoulder as he breathed. "You liked that?" I asked and he didn't respond for a bit until he lifted his head to kiss my lips. "Very much, very very much." I giggled and kissed him again.

After a little bit we got up and went into his room so he could change his pants and boxers, I laid on his bed as he changed looking at the things in his room until he sat on the bed next to me. "I don't think I'll ever get enough of kissing you." He confessed and I smiled before turning over and sitting up to look at him. "Well it's only five and mays not back till seven right?" I asked and he nodded with a smile on his face.