Learning (part three - smut)

Warnings: cursing, oral sex (f & m receiving), cussing, hand fucking and a quick edge.

Word count: 1249

Oral sex

She pushed herself up and I set a hand on her waist to steady her, her h/c was a frizzy mess from her head moving so much and eyes glossy from the orgasm. "How are you so fuckin pretty?" I asked softly, looking at her soft pink lips and plump breasts laying perfectly on her chest. "I don't know but... maybe I could do something for you?" She asked letting her hand come to my knee and slowly drift up toward my hard on. "That would great baby..." I brought my hand to her face and kissed her, feeling her mouth open from me immediately, fuck it was a great feeling knowing this is how she reacted to me. She smiled into the kiss after her hand started to rub over the bulge in my jeans.

"Can I blow you?" She cringed slightly as she said it with a giggle. God she's so sweet. "I'd love that." She smiled and kissed me again as her hands started to unbuckle my belt and undo my jeans. She pushed her hands into my boxers and pulled out my cock, stroking it a few times with her hand before breaking the kiss to watch her hand work my length. "You're so big..." she said quietly and I laughed slightly at how surprised she was. She tightened her hand around my cock and I groaned against her hair. She let go and licked a long wet stripe down her hand before going back to stroking my cock. "Fuck baby..." she looked up  at me for moment before asking me "are you close?" I nodded and she stopped stroking my cock, making my entire body go through a withdrawal from her. She moved to kneel on the ground in-front on me and I nearly fucking came seeing her like this, completely naked on her knees, tits pressed together with her lips red and swollen from kissing. "What?" She asked looking up at me through her thick black eyelashes. "Nothing, I just can't believe you're real." I said and she looked down bashfully, before looking back up at me with red flushed cheeks.

"You sure know how to compliment a girl." She said shyly before taking my cock in her hand a stroking it before bringing her lips to my base, kissing up to the tip before licking the bead of precum that was on verge of slipping. "Fuck..." I groaned when I felt her take me in her mouth, my head falling back on the sofa as my hand came to her stroking it. She bobbed her head up and down on my cock every once in a while taking me alway down her throat. "Fuck, thats so fucking good..." I groaned letting my hand fist her hair and she moaned looking up to my head thrown back. She pulled off of me and replaced her mouth with her hand. "You like this?" I nodded vigorously looking down at her, letting her hand cup her jaw. "Good, where do you wanna cum babe?" Anywhere I wanted to say but I truly wanted to be balls deep and cum in her cunt. "My boobs? Face? Throat?" I nodded at the last one and and she smiled before going back down on my dick, sucking me off so well as she slightly swallowed around me. "Fuck I'm gonna cum" I groaned rolling my hips slightly as she bobbed her head faster. "That's it."  I moaned as I felt my cock throb and spirt hot ropes of cum down her throat. "Fuck that's good..." she licked the tip of my cock softly after she swallowed my cum, looking up at me through tear filled eyes that I hadn't noticed till now.

"Fuck, get up here please..." she nodded and stood up groaning softly and I looked down at her knees seeing them white and red around her knee caps. She straddled me and I kissed her letting my hand come up to her breast. "Can I eat you out baby? Please I wanna taste that sweet pussy..." she looked at me like doe in front of headlights after I said that and she nodded. I wrapped my hands around her thighs and stood up, holding her wrapped around my waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck immediately. "Peter! Oh my god!" She yelled making me laugh as I walked us to her bedroom laying her on her bed, I was about to kneel down before I felt my cock pressed against her folds and I knew she felt it to.

"Soon Pete, I promise." I rubbed my cock through her folds, watching her shudder as my cock felt hard again. She hummed at the feeling but it stopped, kneeling down on the floor like she had just a bit ago, putting one of her legs over my shoulder like one of the videos suggested. "Fuck, did you... make yourself cum again?" I asked when I felt her absolutely soaked pussy around my fingers. She didn't respond so I thought for a moment, contemplating doing something from the video. I hummed waiting for her to respond but she didn't so I went ahead and bit into her thigh softly she jumped with a moan. "Fuck, I did while I was giving you head... you were so hot and it had to cum again..." she moaned through the sentence as I rubbed her clit lightly. I groaned and took my thumb away bring my mouth to her cunt, lips wrapped around her clit and sucking on it as I stroked that soft spot in her making her back arch upward. I brought my other hand down to my cock, wrapping it around it tightly and fisting myself as I ate her out, lapping and sucking at her clit as she moaned loudly. "Fuck! I'm so close Peter.... Please don't stop..." she cried for me to continue and there was no way on earth I'd stop until it came out of her mouth.

I groaned into her pussy as I cum in my hand, feeling her walls lock around my fingers as I looked up at her tits rising with each breathy moan she let slip from that heavenly mouth. I didn't know quite when to stop so I was relaying on her telling me too when it got to much for her. "Fuck, if you keeping going I'm gonna cum again!" She cried out but that wasn't a bad thing, I'd make her cum as many times as she'd let me. I wiped my hand in my pants and brought my hand up to her breast, a tear or two dropped down her cheek as I brought her too her third orgasm of the night, legs shaking around my head as I made her nearly scream.

Her hand came down to my head and pulled me away and up from the ground, enveloping me in a deep kiss after I pushed my jeans off and pull my boxers up. I laid down left to her on the bed, her head laying on my chest and my arms around her waist. "Goodnight...." She mumbled softly and I smiled kissing her head and mumbling it back to her before I felt her breathing even out and her heartbeat slow down just slightly. She was out like a light.