My toy

Hi guys! Good to see you again! How is my story going? Hope it doesn't cause you to feel bored...Doing my best to make it as exciting as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV:

As I got used to the brightness , my neck is sore and it burns. He mark me! How dare he do that. He marked me so that he can abuse me like what James did. Oh dear,oh dear...what if he rejects me after marking me? Expecting the worst,I spoke up with dread.

"Carter...did you just mark me? How could you? I trusted that you would not abuse me like James. Now that you marked me, you can reject me and abuse me as I would not be able to run away! Why Carter? Why?" I questioned him before running out of the packhouse and into the woods.

Carter's POV:

Her words stabbed me like a knife.She looked so dejected and broken. I want to make it up to her. I know it is my fault for marking her without permission but it was to save her. Before I knew it, she ran out into the woods . Shit, she's still too weak to defend herself.I immediately rushed after her following her scent.

As I was trailing her footsteps , I heard a growl ,followed by whimpers then dead silence.

"Mate!" Ranger howled in pain.

Shit. If that is really Selena...damn it! "Selena!" I howled out ,running towards her direction in my wolf form. When her scent stopped, my eyes went black in anger. Her blood was on the floor and there was another scent in that area.Realization hit me like a ton of bricks. Fuck.

"Alpha Blake." Ranger growled out threateningly and furiously.

"I know.We have to save her."

Alpha Blake is the Alpha of the Dark Blood pack . He is known for being the most evil and most dangerous Alpha in the world. If he does not get what he wants, he does it the hard way. He either killed them or torture them to death.He also had a record of rapping unmated she-wolves . If they refused, he tortures them cruelly until their last breath.

Your future Luna is captured by Alpha Blake. We need to think of a plan to save her. All the best warriors, meet me in the meeting room in 10,including Cade and David. I heard a lot of 'Yes Alpha' and went back to the pack house to make up a plan. Don't worry my love, me and Ranger will save you. I mind-linked Selena,hoping that she would be able to hear me.

Selena's POV:

" Wake up , bitch!"

Who is that? Just the sound of it give me creeps. As I woke up, I had a splitting headache and my mind is fuzzy. Looking around my surrounding, I realised that I was in a underground basement. A man,who I assume is my kidnapper, was standing next to the metal door ,hands to his hips,topless and power was radiating from him. I know it is wrong but I think that he is kinda hot.

"I see that your finally awake. Took you long enough." He said dangerously low.

"Who are you?Why did you kidnap me? Please let me go." I whimpered. Just thinking of how he would torture me like James made me shiver. Where is Carter? I need him. No, I do not need him. He will just treat me like James.

"I am Alpha Blake. I did not kidnap you, I just took what was mine. A few days before, your father,James,owed me a huge sum of money. He could not pay up and gave you to me instead. You, will be my stress reliever. You will not disobey me,talk back to me or try running away. You will accept what I give you without a second thought and if you ever try running away or disobeying me, you will get punished. Badly. And no,I will not let you go. You are my toy. Forever." He growled loudly,scaring me out of my wits.

I crouched down and rolled into a ball as tears rolled down my face.He's going to kill me. He is like James. I can't believe James actually gave me to this monster in order to return his dept.

"Oh, I see you mate have marked you. This would be so interesting and fun seeing both you and your mate in pain. I'm such a fucking genious." He chuckled evilly . Taking out a syringe, he took off the lid and pierecd it into my neck before injecting it deeply into my veins,causing me to black out once again. Carter, please save me....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How was it? Hope you guys love it. I will update as soon as possible. Like,comment,vote or share. ;)

Oh no, Selena had been kidnapped, will Carter be able to save her or will she end her life before he can even save her?

Stay tune to find out. Love you guys!

Please support.