My Love = My Life.

Carter's POV:

"Alpha quickly place her here !" Frac said anxiously as he gathered all the other members of the medical team . As he plugged in the heart monitor and inserted the IV into my mate's arm, he turned around and stared at me worriedly. "Alpha,we need you to leave now. " He asked me as he shivered .

"No,you do not order me to go out. "

"Alpha,please..."He begged me when suddenly,a nurse yelled out anxiously.

"Frac! We're losing her! Her blood pressure is going way too low and her heart is pumping slower and slower! We need to start now or we will lose her for good! Quickly!" She shrieked loudly.

"Alph.." frac looked back and forth,looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I know,just go and save your Luna. I'll go out now."

"Yes Alpha. " He nodded slightly but determinedly before scampering away to prevent my mate to be taken away by Hades.

5 Hours later...

It had been 5 hours since she was sent in...why are they taking so long? What if she dies? No...she wouldn't leave me. I love her too much and she does love me too.

Oh Moon Goddess,please look over my mate and help her fight the battle . Please help her to defeat the darkness dragging her away and come back safely to me and her love ones.Please watch over her and guide her safely back to us. I love her too much to let her leave . Please do not take her away from me as she is my life,my love,my .mate,my future and my everything.

Just as I prepared to relieve myself,the doors were flung open abruptly and nurses were rushing out of the emergency room with Frac trailing behind. I immediately grabbed his arms and he has fear stated in his eyes. I let him go and he went running after the nurses and collecting more blood supplies.

My legs couldn't take it anymore and I slid down to the ground ,tears threatening to fall.Ranger and I whimpered softly as I prayed repeatedly to the Moon Goddess,hoping she would have mercy on me and bring my mate back into my arms.

..................................................................................................................................

*Poke**Poke**Poke*

"Stop poking me..."I grunted as someone couldn't stop poking me in the shoulders.

I opened my eyes slightly to see Frac kneeling down infront of me ,head bowed down as his body quivered slightly.

"We...we did our best Alpha. But her body couldn't take it as she was too weak and shut down. Now she's in coma and I have no idea when she would wake up. I'm sorry Alpha, I deserved to be punished. Please give me my punishment."

I shook my head as rubbed his back ,pulling him up to his feet as I stood up. "It's not your fault,you did your best. Go,I'll need to speak to you about her condition later."

"Yes Alpha"

As I opened the doors,I was drowning in my tears . Tears flowed down my face,soaking my shirt as my wolf howled at the sight of our mate.Our mate is lying on the bed looking so frail and fragile. Many wires are hooked into her body and bandages were wrapped all over her body and limbs like a mummy. Blood was quickly soaking her bandages around her chest turning it bright red.

What can I do to help ease her pain and suffering? Nothing. She shouldn't be treated like this. She is so innocent and sweet,she doesn't deserve to be treated like this.

"Please wake up my love. I need you by my side. I could never live without you with me.I'm so sorry I failed to keep my promise to you,to protect you from harm. I am supposed to be punished,not you. Please my dear,wake up. I will do anything to protect you in the future. Please give me a second chance. I love you,do not leave me. "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So...how is it? Hope you guys love it. I'll be updating soon again. Stay tune for further chapters. Bye for now! Seeya soon.... ;)

Vote,comment,follow and share!

안녕히 계세요!