Ringing

Izuku's POV:
RING RINGGGG
" Izuku honey it's time to wake up!"
"Ugh what time is it?" I groggily replied. I took a quick glance at my alarm clock.
'7.10am'
OH NO IM GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!
I immediately threw on my uniform, grabbed my yellow backpack and bolted out the door. Then I realised I left my Hero Analysis Journal on the Kitchen counter and ran to grab it before Mama could peek a look inside. It has some of my more, negative thoughts, written in the back, when I was not in a good state of mind. I haven't had any time to cover it up, but if mama saw she would burst out crying again, and I don't want to burden her even more with the schools bullying. I quickly say goodbye to her before bolting out the door.

Inko's POV:
Oh that boy sure is a handful, he barely ate any breakfast either. Nowadays I barely even see him out of his room because he's busy studying for his end of year exams. I know he really wants to go to UA and become a hero, but I'm too scared that sooner or later he's going to find out....
Today's his last exam, maybe I should make him some Katsudon as a treat. Yeah, he would be so happy! I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees it!!

***(after school)***
Izuku's POV:
Phew, that exam wasn't as bad as I thought! Maybe there IS hope for me to be able to go to UA!!
'BAM!-'
I get startled and stumble back. My ears ring loudly from the loud explosion. I check to make sure they aren't bleeding before looking up to see Kacchan, and his gang laughing their heads off. "OI DEKU!!!! GET OUT OF MY WAY DAMMIT!!!!!
"Kacchan, you really shouldn't do that, what if I really went dea-
"QUIET YOU USELESS, QUIRKLESS LOSER!!!"

I flinch back, and hang my head. I really shouldn't have said anything..
Kacchan then proceeds to drag me to a nearby alleyway and beat me up-

Before Kacchan and his goons leave, he procudes to laugh at my miserable bloodied form. He picks me up by my collar and whispers in my ear, "Don't you EVER, think for even a second, that a quirkless loser like you could ever become a hero. Unless you want me to beat you up till you die. Got it?!"
"Y-yes Kacchan..." I say averting my eyes from Kacchan in order to not provoke another beating. He lets me go and walks away.