Chapter 15- Here we go..

•Hasume's POV•

Thunder rumbles, rain hitting against the silk Curtain covered windows.

After dinner, everyone had gone up to their rooms as there was no school the next day, hoping that they could get some rest or alone time.
Couldn't blame them though, Yui was annoying and sometimes I could get on other people's nerves.

I sigh as I get out of my beige and black covers and blanket.
I get off the mattress and put the covers and blanket back to its normal place.

I decide to go to the windows and move the curtains a bit so I can look outside but what I didn't expect was to see a lady with gorgeous purple hair.

I couldn't see her face but she then turned her head to the left, looking at something or someone.
That's when I realised that it was Yui's room.

I narrowed my eyes at the women, her head turning towards me with a creepy smile before disappearing.

The woman was going to be a problem and I knew it.

'The brothers should probably know of this..'
I thought, biting the inner part of my cheek until tasted the metallicness of my blood.

Im gonna have to clean the wound before one of the brothers smell it...

*Sigh*

What a drag..

*

A

n hour has passed and I'm changed and in the living room, I had sent a small message to the brothers to come down but not Yui.

They've all entered, sitting down on the couches—Shu laying on my lap.

I fake coughed to gather their attention, which worked, so I decided to speak.

“i saw someone.
I'm also 100% sure that Yui saw the woman.”
I informed them.

They narrowed their eyes and reiji decided to ask a question which was on everyone's mind;
“What did this woman look like, Hasume..?”

I thought for a moment before answering;
“she had gorgeous purple hair that was really long, her bangs were curled to the sides but her eyes were covered, she had a smile but it was kind of creepy.
She wore a long black dress with a slit but the slit didn't show her skin, instead it had more fabric which was white, she also had white roses along the top of the dress..”
I explain, telling them what I remember of the lady.

The triplets; Kanato, Laito and ayato— widened their eyes.

Why were they shocked..?

“shes back.. why is she back.?”
Ayato mutters to himself.

I felt uncomfortable with the tension that was created in the room, so I shifted but felt arms around my waist.

I look down and find Shu hauuging my waist, his face buried into my abdomen.
I sighed which felt like the 100th time today and began to play with his hair.

“who is she..?”
I ask a little quieter than I usually speak.

Shu decided to answer;
“Her name is Cordelia, she is the mother of Kanato, Laito and ayato..”
He said, though it was muffled.

I sigh and nod with a small hm as a thankyou.

I suddenly get a jolt, shu was confused about the jolt and looked up a little to look at my face.

“yui..she doesn't have control of her body at the moment..”
I mumbled, the brothers hearing, their eyebrows furrowed.

“what do you mean.?”
Reiji questioned.

“the church had forced me to put on a protection spell, telepathic spell and a sensing spell on Yui.
I can tell things what happens to her much to my dislike.
So for the most part I usually try block it out..

But—
She is somewhere which looks like a sewer(?), a few rooms littered around the sewers..”
I explain.

The brothers almost immediately knew where yui was, one look from reiji and laito and ayato were gone.

Just how troublesome are you,
Yui?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's my birthday! 🥳🎂