~Chapter 5~

~Recap~

Narrators pov

I went to go check up on y/n, she didn't seem too well so I headed upstairs. I must have been right because when I opened the door she was puking in the toilet, I immediately went to help her " I knew something was off" I say as I collect all her hair and hold it back for her. After she was finished I gave her a washrag that was dampened with cold water. "Here, put this on your forehead and wait here, I'm going to go get you some water."

As I made my way back up the stairs to the bathroom, I held the cup up to her mouth "Here, take a sip. Not too fast though."

Y/n's pov

I take a sip of the water "thank you.." I say as I look down. I sit there on the floor for a moment, I start to get up but then a wave of dizziness hits me and I start to fall, I close my eyes to brace for impact until I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me.

Narrators pov

After y/n takes a sip of the water she sits there for a moment and then gets up but then she falls so I catch her. "Woah there cupcake," I say, we continue to stay in this position for a moment, eyes locked and everything.

Y/n's pov

I couldn't move I was both embarrassed and shocked. Did he really call me cupcake? I thought, I then realize we were both locking eyes and still in this position "I'm sorry.." I say as I start to push away and straighten myself up.

Narrators pov

I start looking around trying to avoid eye contact Why did I stare at her like that?... I thought to myself, I mean yes I have to admit she's very beautiful but- "I think I'm going to head home," y/n says as she gets up and starts walking out of the bathroom.

Y/n's pov

I start to walk out of the bathroom in a rush, I felt bad leaving him there but I just had to get out. As soon as I made it to my car I saw Grant walk out of the house almost in a panic. I know it was stupid but I started the car and left, still feeling like shit, once I got back to my house I went to my medicine cabinet. Before I was able to get the medicine I needed I blacked out and hit my head on the counter.

Narrators pov

I left the party a couple of minutes later after y/n, as I got home something in me was telling me to go check on her.

When grant got to Y/n's home he knocked on the door " Y/n?..." no response...he knocks on the door one more time "y/n, it's me grant." Grant knew something was wrong, he tried opening her door and to his surprise, it opened. As grant made his way in he looked over towards the kitchen and noticed her cabinets were open, he decide to walk over there to close them until he saw blood, and beside it was y/ns unconsious body.

My heart dropped, and I immediately went to grab my phone and dial 911.

~time skip~

Soon after, I start to hear the sirens get closer. As the paramedics lift her into the ambulance I hop in as well. After the paramedics got her situated in the ambulance I held her hand, I don't know why I did it but I just did. When we finally got to the hospital I went to text Eddie telling him what was going on and that Gabby should probably come. After putting my phone away, I turn to look at y/n, I reached my hand out and softly caressed her cheek. Before I could do anything else Gabby stormed into the room with Eddie following behind her.

Gabbys pov

As soon as I saw Y/n, my heart dropped. Y/n and I were best friends ever since the 5th grade, I never liked to see her sick or just not well in general. "What happened?" I say as I walk over to her.

Narrators pov

As I tell Gabby all the details, y/n starts to shuffle around.

Y/ns pov

I woke up confused and my head pounding, I squint my eyes while looking around and noticed that I was in a hospital. I look over and see Grant by my side and then I notice Gabby right by him, "Oh thank god you're up!" Gabby says as she walks over to me. "What happened..?" I asked still looking around, before anyone could answer a doctor walks in.

"Hello Mrs.Y/l/n," the doctor starts telling y/n what happened while checking her heartbeat. He then prescribes medicine and then releases y/n.

Narrators pov

I was thankful that y/n was able to be released, Gabby had a family emergency after y/n got released so I would be the one bringing y/n home and taking care of her. I didn't mind, I mean it would mean I would get to know her better...hopefully.

Once we got to y/ns house, she got out of the car exhausted. We entered her home and she immediately went to her bedroom "Do you want something to eat?" I asked following her "No, I'll be alright." she says while she kicks off her shoes and slowly gets into her bed. I just stood there in her doorway "You should go home, I wouldn't wanna keep you from anything...besides I can take care of myself," she says while her eyes are struggling to stay open. "You wouldn't be keeping me from anything, and if I just left Gabby would probably kill me," I say in a reassuring tone.

She stays silent for a moment "I mean...I guess I'll take a grilled cheese..please." she says in an exhausted tone, I smile and start to head towards her kitchen. After making her grilled cheese I go to plate it and bring it to her:

"Order up!" I say as I enter her room, she sits up and immediately her eyes light up "oh my god

"Order up!" I say as I enter her room, she sits up and immediately her eyes light up "oh my god...that looks so good." as soon as I put the plate down in front of her she grabs a half and takes a bite. 

To be continued...

A/N 

Hellooo! chapter 5 is finally done!! My week has been really stressful but every day when I got home I worked on it a little bit. Hope you like it!! Feedback is always appreciated :)  and I love you!!!!<3