So this is love?

Key Things:
Template
Pale
Ink
Swapfell
(Side Notes)
{Time Skips}
No one/Narrator
'Thinking'
"Talking"

-No One's P.O.V-

{Flashback to yesterday}
It was a normal day in the multi verse. But Template was a bit annoyed. (HELP- ANNOYED HAS A BLUE LINE UNDER IT AND IT TELLS ME TO CHANGE IT TO ANNOYING-)

He kept thinking about Pale for some reason. He then decided to ask Ink for a copy of his vials, for Pale!

"Oh- Of course! That's fine! Here you go!" "Thanks Ink!" "No problem! Glad to help!"

Template took the vials to Pale and told him how to use them and what they would do!

He was busy though so he left after telling Pale the instructions and everything.

{Flashback over}

Current Time-7:39 am

-Template's P.O.V-
I was asleep. In a dream. Well, more of a nightmare. I didn't know that until later when I woke up.

It went like this.

It was normal for a while until Pale showed up in it.

His puplis were hearts and he had a knife. I was talking with Swapfell at the time he showed up.

Pale pointed his knife towards Swapfell.

'What is he-' my thoughts being cut off by Swapfell being attacked by bones.

He dodged them, and I was relived at that. I put my guard up ready to attack.

Pale opened a portal below Swapfell. I don't know where he went.

"Well now it's just you and me. Template~" he sounded insane. "Why- Why did your voice change?" "It's nothing. You shouldn't be worrying about that~" 'What's happening?! Was it so terrible giving him vials?!' All I could think were worried thoughts.

He pointed the knife at me next. I was ready to attack. But he just lowered the knife.

He slowly walked forward to me. I took a step back for each step he took forward, until I was back into a tree.

He was smiling like a maniac.

"G-Get back!" I told him. All he did was slightly chuckle.

He put his hand on my cheek. I felt blush creep up onto my face.

I then got a text. Pale grabbed my phone and dropped it through a portal "Oops~"

He slid his hand from my cheek to my chin, and forced me to look at him. He started chuckling. The chuckles soon turning into insane laughter.

"Heh. Heh heh heh. HEH HEH HEH HEH. HAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU. YOU'RE MINE NOW. TEMPLATE~" He terrified me.

"Heh. Heh. Heh. Mine~ Mi-?!" He was interrupted by a bone flying right towards us. Missing us, yes. But it almost hit us.

"LET HIM GO!" Swapfell demanded "Swapfell! You're back!"

"THAT FUCKER TRIED TO SEND ME TO FELL LUST. " "Oh I'm sorry please forgive me~ Heh heh. No I'm not. Fuck you. Die in a ditch and leave us alone." Pale was pissed for some reason.

Swapfell tried to attack Pale and save me. But Pale wrapped his arms around my waist and teleported.

Pale put me down, pulled out his knife again and attacked Swapfell.

They fought for so long. Pale won. Swapfell was so close to dusting.

"Any last words?" "FUCK YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE TEMPLA-"

He was killed before he could finish his sentence.

Pale was so bloody... He looked at me with this terrifying look. I was scared and it showed.

"My dear. You'll be fine~ I promise~ I wouldn't hurt you~" he reached out his hand to help me up.

I didn't take his hand. I just stared at it. Terrified of him. "Cmon love~ Just take my hand~ Let me take you home~" I finally took his hand while shaking...

He helped me up, then picked me up bridal style.

I heard him mumble "Just let me love you forever~ My darling~"

The last thing I heard was-

"You belong to me~ I love you my dear~"

The nightmare ended there.

I woke up realising it was a dream. I felt relived and mad at Nightmare Sans. I was told he was the person who gave people nightmares.

I checked the time. '8:04 am.'

I got up, dressed myself, ate, and tried to decide what to do next.

I decided to travel the multi-verse! Well- I do it everyday but still.

I found another AU. Seemed to be destroyed. I went to it to see if there was anything left. There was! The one thing left was Pale.

I tried to forget the nightmare I had. 'It was only a nightmare. That's all. There's no way he would ever like me, like that.' I thought.

I shook the thought out my mind and focused at the task at hand.

'So he deleted this AU huh?' I thought. I was a bit annoyed.

I looked at him and he had some sort of sparkle in his eyes and he was looking at his hands "Hey Pale." His head shot up and he looked at me.

Darkish gray was lightly dusted across his face "H-Hi Template!" he waved at me then turned around and looked at one of his hands. I heard him mumble "What is this feeling...?" "Pale? Are you okay?" "I think I'm fine? I-I.. Don't... Know..."

"Hmm." I walked up to him. I looked at his face to see if anything was wrong. "Well you look fine to me. Your face is gray for some reason though." "Uh huh..." I noticed his face became even more gray and he was staring into my eye sockets.

I later noticed his pupils had became hearts. I then realised. The gray was- BLUSH?!

I then started blushing yellow. "Um- Are you okay?" I went away from his face "Y-YEAH! I-I'm fine-" I started trying to cover my blushing face with my scarf.

-Pale's P.O.V-
I saw his face glow bright yellow 'He looks like a lemon' I thought. I let out a slight chuckle.

'He looks so cute... I just wanna hold him in my arms, and keep him safe. I want him to feel safe around me. And I want all his attention.' All I could think about was him~ I snapped back into reality when I heard Template say my name.

"PALE!" "WHA- Huh- Hm?!" "Are you even listening?!" "I am now." "Ugh! Nevermind. I'll leave." "Oh... O-Okay..." " Cya Pale." "Bye..." 'What is this feeling... Why did I feel like this around him?! What is wrong with me?!'

I decided to go to Ink. He knew more about the vials than me.

He told me I was-

In- Love?!

I was shocked. I thanked him and left.

'So this is love...' I thought. 'I... I like this feeling. I- I need Template to love me too..'

I continued to think about him the entire day. I even drew some art of him and I.

'He's so amazing~' I thought.

I became tired. So I went to sleep. And dreamt of Template.