Cute.

IS WATTPAD BROKEN OR SMTH?WHAT THE FUCK?!

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Key Things:
Template
Pale
Error
(Side Notes)
{Time Skips}
No one/Narrator
'Thinking'
"Talking"

-Template's P.O.V-
A few days have passed since the first nightmare. I kept having nightmares. All about Pale. 'They have been getting worse. Each more terrifying than the last...'

I decided to go to Outertale to relax. I found Pale there as well. "Oh- Hey Pale!" "Huh? Oh- Hi Template!" "What are you doing?" "Nothin. Just looking at stars. And thinking." "Thinking about what?" "! N-nothing much heh..." "Well mind if I sit with you?" "No I don't mind." "Okay! Cool!"

I sat down next to him. We spoke for a bit. And I got a bit tired..

I yawned, and noticed Pale blush a bit.

-Pale's P.O.V-
'He's- Adorable.' "Are you tired?" "Yeah. I might fall asleep." "Go ahead and do so if you want to." "Alright. Night Pale." "Good night Template."

He fell asleep after a bit and his unconscious body fell onto my shoulder. He was cold so I decided to cuddle him, to try and keep him warm.

He snuggled up to me in his sleep. 'He's too cute-' I thought. I kissed his forehead.

I saw his face light up. A bit yellow. Then it faded away, into a concerned look. He looked as if he was having a nightmare.

His grip grew stronger. I slowly had him fall so his head was at my chest. Once it was I put my chin on the top of his head while hugging him.

"Shh... It's alright... You'll be fine..." I whispered to try and calm him a bit. Even if he is unconscious.

-Template's P.O.V-
Each time I fell asleep the nightmare was different partly. Different things happened, and who I was talking to would change.

But Pale was always there...

He was there in each one.

He always flirted with me, and called me names in them.

He also threatened and or tried, to kill the person I was talking to each time.

He normally got what he wanted.

The person I was talking with,  gone one way or another. And me alone with him.

But this time was a bit different.

I was talking with Error. When Pale came along. Threatening him.

But Error didn't care for the threat. He just chuckled. "You really think you can kill me?!"

"I can still try. Glitchy bastard. Now," he lowered his knife and summoned a lot of bones. Probably more than 30 I don't know I couldn't count them in time.

"Give. Me. Template." "I don't think I will." "What." "I said I don't think I will. Deaf bitch."

Pale lost him patients. He had the bones attack Error. But in response, Error used his strings and stopped them, slamming them on the ground.

I felt useless. I couldn't do anything but watch. I would have done something if I could but my body wouldn't move.

As I said before. This was different. This time there was actually a fight. Normally Pale beats whoever the person was within a few moments.

I had fell and I curled up in a ball to cry. This is the only thing I could do.

No one noticed me crying.

For some reason. I felt warm. I felt something on my head, and something hugging me. But no one. Nothing. Was there.

The warmth was nice though. Comforting. I stopped crying so much. The cry died down to a slight whimper, a few tears at most.

I woke up in Pale's arms. He was comforting me while I was sleeping. 'That's what the warmth was!'

Pale noticed I was awake and was gonna pull away. But I put my arms around his waist and nuzzled my head into his chest. I liked this.

And I think he did too.

-Pale's P.O.V-
When he woke up I was gonna pull away, because I got nervous he was gonna find out I was in love with him. But he just nuzzled his head into my chest.

He seemed to enjoy this. I did too.

I enjoyed having him in my arms. He was so adorable to look at.

I decided to pretend to be asleep. I felt something trying to lift me- I think it was Template. "I can't lift him- Can I?" He sighed "I guess I could use a portal."

I felt a portal open below me and I landed on something soft. I'm guessing it was a bed.

He put what I assumed to be blankets on me, to keep me warm.

I felt something cuddle up in front of me, and- Kiss my forehead?!

He sighed again. "I know I probably will never tell you this while you're awake. But... Pale... I think I love you." I almost kissed him.

I put my arm around him, but made the movements look like I was doing it in my sleep.

He tried to move it, but I started shaking a bit as if once he did I was gonna wake up. He put my arm back and sighed.

He snuggled up closer and got comfortable. I also felt the blanket move. So I think he put them above himself as well so he didn't get cold.

I finally drifted off to sleep. I dreamt of Template. I dreamt of him, confessing to me. When he doesn't think I'm sleeping.

-Template's P.O.V-
I fell asleep. And had another nightmare or- I thought it was gonna be a nightmare and it looked like one at the start.

It was much different then the other ones.

I was in a dark room. Like a basement or something.

Someone had their arms around me. It was Pale, of course.

He was nuzzling my neck with his face.

He started mumbling. I couldn't hear what he said but I did hear one word. "Mine."

He lifted his head up to my cheek and kissed it.

I started blushing.

I woke up from the dream, I was hungry. 'But if I get up Pale might wake up-' I opened a portal and got chocolate from it. I quietly opened and ate it.

I was a bit cold, so I cuddled up closer to Pale.

He cuddled me in his sleep. I liked it. I just stayed there and fell back asleep in his arms.