Act two: Tomioka-san, where is she?

Tomioka Giyuu was walking back across the bridge to the water estate, the group of hashiras watched silently from the tree's nearby. The man was half away, harrying a girl on his back who seemed to be fast asleep, drool running down her left cheek, you could just barely see the tips of her fangs. Tomioka threw the girl up onto his back more, getting a goran of protest from the sleeping girl.

"Shi, you need to wake up, I'm going to collapse.." Giyuu whined, literally whined, everyone froze, the honest emotion on his face made them stare in shock, a small gulp could be heard if you shared the same body as Shinobu, she could tell that the girl and Giyuu were related just by the facial features which they shared, cheek bones, eye shape, nose's, the girls lips were fuller than the males but that might just be from their gender differences.

"Tomioka-san has a sister.." She whispered to herself, watching as around three Kakushi dressed in the blue water pillar's estates uniform came running over, helping to get the girl off Tomioks's back and inside the villa, while Tomioka looked like he was about to collapse. From their positions in the trees they could hear everything being said, the girl who was on Tomioka's back was called 'Lady Shi' by the Kakushi.

Now that Shinobu took a second to look at her friends' faces she could see the shock on Shinazugawa and Obanai's faces, they clearly hadn't been expecting this turn of events. Mitsuri was beaming with joy, probably finding the demon adorable, Rengoku and Uzui weren't even paying attention and were talking about something random.

"Sir Giyuu, we've cleaned up the demon's remains.." A Kakushi who stayed around after the other two went inside spoke up, Tomioka standing up straight.

"And?"

"The lady killed it in one blow, she's much stronger now." the Kakushi seemed proud, and so did Tomioka. "I think she'll be as strong as upper moon four in another week."

The black haired man nodded "Thank you for the help, please go get some rest.'' The male walked inside while the Kakushi walked away to go back to his and his friends' building on the estate, no one left the water estate often and if they did it was under Tomioka's order no one else's.

Shinobu hummed "Shinazugawa-san, should we confront him at the next hashira meeting?"

"That's tomorrow morning." The man responded "do you think he'll even be there?" Tomioka looked pretty exhausted from his night out with that demon, something about it made the white man's heart race, just a little.

"He should be, if not we'll confront him in the afternoon."

At the meeting Tomioka did show up, this time with the girl clinging to his arm, no one knew why she was here or why tomioka looked like he had been crying for hours, they had left after the man had gone inside and now, seven hours later Tomioka looked well rested and like he had cried for two hours or more.

Shi walked up onto the area, where the master stood and stood beside him while her brother was sat, bowing in the line. "My children, I'd like to welcome you all." The man said, smiling at them all, looking them over "I'm sure you'd all like to know why the demon attacks against me have stopped and Tomi- Giyuu and I have decided it's time to tell you."

Said demonslayer stood and walked up, standing besides the master, something inside the other hashira's made them feel slightly jealous. "Giyuu Tomioka is the elder brother to Shi Tomioka; a demon who feeds on demon flesh."

Mitsuri gasped quietly. A demon who didn't eat humans but instead ate demons? She didn't see this coming at all, no one did.

"A demon who eats other demons?" Shinobu said bitterly, "So she a cannibal?"

"Yes." Tomioka Giyuu, the water pillar said bluntly "much like how demons gain strength from eating humans, she gains strength by feeding on demons." The explanation was simple but somewhat shook the rest of the group to the core. "She got turned at the age of four."

They stared wide-eyed at the female who looked to be around fifteen years old "She looks like she's fifteen.."

"Her body continued to age until she hit fifteen which is when we discovered her blood demon art; reality morphing or commonly known as illusions." the words hung heavy in the air "she has been coming on missions with me for years, she even went to final selection with me."

"You're lying, half of that mountain is covered in wisteria flowers! She would've been trapped!" Shinobu yelled, the lie was clear.

"Wisteria doesn't affect her, the sun does but the flowers don't, she's able to go in and out of any wisteria protected area as she pleases." The master smiled, gesturing to the girl "From what I've heard she took lowermoon six out in one blow."

A shiver ran down the hashira's spins. "What if she eats a human?"

"She's grown up on demon flesh and has grown to crave that instead of human flesh." Giyuu countered, he was ready for almost everything they threw at him.

"Has she killed someone before? Hurt a human?" Shinazugawa shot back, he was honestly trying to get the water pillar to show more emotion again, like he had done last night.

"She has attacked someone before, not to kill-"

"To kill." The girl corrected her elder brother which had been cut off. "I attacked him to kill him ani, he hit you with a glass bottle." The girl's voice was cold and dripping with venom.

"- to kill him but not to eat him, she had simply lost control of her anger after he hit me." Giyuu corrected himself. "I stopped her from killing him but I doubt his spin will ever work again."

Something inside the other pillars twisted in fear, a teenage demon who attacked to kill anyone who hurt her elder brother, a demon who ate other demons flesh without blinking an eye, a demon who was able to take out a lower moon in one hit.

This demon was on their side.

"Now, everyone, can you leave the Tomioka siblings alone and stop spying on them in the middle of the night?" the master spoke, making the six freeze, they had been found out. "You are dismissed."

It had been a month since everyone had found out, Shi was constantly using her blood demon art now just to not be dragged away to a talk between the two female pillars about how attractive or gloomy her brother was. Tomioka Giyuu was on the couch reading a book with his sister's head in his lap, his hand tangled in her hair, he had been running her head for the past few hours.

The door flew open and Shi disappeared, now using her blood art to no longer exist on the couch without actually moving.

"Ara ara, Tomioka-san, where is she?"

Shinobu.

((((

Thank you all very much for reading this two part one-shot, in total you ended up reading around 3606 words!!
I hope you enjoyed!
Have a lovely day!
 -Mio💜