Act one: Figuring it out

Tomioka Giyuu was standing out the front of the water estate entrance, blocking Kocho Shinobu, one of his comrades and workmates from entering the villa which seemed to always keep the blinds closed or windows boarded up. "Tomioka-san, why won't you let me in?" The woman's voice was honey coated but you could tell she was starting to get irritated.

"Why do you need entry?" Tomioka shot back, he was in a bad mood from before, he had had an argument with his younger sister and took one step out of the villa to come face to face with a human sized pest. "You have the butterfly mansion, go there."

"Ara ara, Tomioka-san why are you being so mean today?" the girl asked, she had come over because she had smelled what she thought to be a demon's scent, it wasn't Nezuko's like it normally was. "I came over to see if you were okay, I believe a demon other than Nezuko has gotten into the area."

Tomioka looked at the woman then looked back into the villa, it was very dark, the only light was from the candles which he had set up a few weeks ago. "My villa may look like an ideal place to hide a demon but I can assure you there are no demons in here." Tomioka's face was practically a wall of stone covered in skin, his eyes icy and hard.

With a sigh the black-purple haired female nodded, taking a step back "Alright Tomioka-san." with a shake of her head she turned and walked over to the bridge that divided the water estate from the rest of the demonslayer corps HQ, the running river below the bridge was raging as usual. "But if I find out you are hiding another demon, Tomioka-san, I'm afraid we'll have to kill them."

Tomioka glared at her "and what if that demon is like Nezuko?"

"Then, we'd have to see what the master says." with that the insect hashira crossed the bridge, leaving behind a very upset Tomioka Giyuu.

Tomioka sighed and walked back inside to be met by a girl with long black hair, deep blue eyes which fit the description of a 'sirens eye' shape. The woman had two large, sharp fangs on the top and bottom of mouth, blood all around her full lips, contrasting with her paleish skin. "Shi, did you find the demon that broke in last night?"

For some reason demons could get in and out of the wisteria trees at a certain time of night, Shi even though being a demon she hadn't hurt anyone and the master already knew of her existence, she would patrol the HQ area when the Hashira's were away, injured or too exhausted to move. Because of this the girl got a good feed almost every night.

Unlike Nezuko, shi ate demons as well as normal food, never once had the demon attacked a human with the intent to eat them, she has attacked people before though, mainling for training when she was younger and when they hurt her elder brother.

"Hai! Ani I did, it was the current lower moon six, he didn't have any particularly strong demon blood art and seems quite sloppy.." the girl hummed, thinking back to how her fight with the demon was over in the matter of minutes instead of an hour or two.

Giyuu laughed, shaking his head. They had already forgotten about the argument by now. "That's probably because you're most likely as strong as the lower moon one now." Giyuu watched as the girl's eyes lit up, she was happy to be able to be that strong at least, after twelve years of eating demons she had finally managed to get up to the strength of the lower moon one.

Even if Giyuu's calculation was off and she was as strong as upper moon five the girl was practically shining with glee, this made the water piller smile. "Go wash up and I'll take you to the city for a night out." The demon jumped up, rushing away to go bathe with the help of the few Kakushi which wore blue instead of black uniforms, something the master had made available for them so Shi didn't get confused, all Hashira's personal kakushi which live on site only wear the colours given to them.