Tumble-town

One fine evening, Jimmy was walking around with his deputy, norman. He noticed Fwhip standing at the entrance of his fine humble town.

"hey! Fwhip" Jimmy says while running over to him.

"oh hi sheriff" Fwhip replied looking at the sign. "What are you up to?" Fwhip said again this time turning his attention at Jimmy.

"not much just walking around with norman, how about you? What are you doing here?" Jimmy asked a bit confused on why Fwhips here, he said he wouldn't come back after Fwhip decided to leave Tumble-town.

"Nothing, just wanted to come by again y'know? It's been awhile" Fwhip answered calmly "Has Joel stopped the joke yet?" He asked Jimmy.

"no, he hasn't but I've managed to keep him out of tumble town for now" Jimmy looks back at the town, he thought he heard something, he looks back and notices fwhips gone.

Where could fwhip have gone? Jimmy only looked away for a second, "he couldn't have gone that far" thought Jimmy as he walked back to his house.

Jimmy thought it was suspicious of Fwhip to come by when he said he wouldn't come back to his town and that when he looked away for one second he vanished so quickly without a trace of where Fwhip disappeared to. "Odd, Fwhip said he wouldn't come back, and it's even weirder that he just vanished out of nowhere really" Jimmy thought. He decided not to think about that strange part of his day and continue his day normally.