10.

LORENZO'S POV:

"Apparently there was a fucking rat in our house all the time who betrayed us." Matteo informed us.

Currently we're in my office trying to find out who did this. We checked the cameras and found out that it all happened when that fucking betrayer who was dressed in our guard uniform came to Hope and handed her a gift.

And being the innocent one that she is, she opened it all giddy with a big smile but that didn't stay longer as a person's head came out of it. And the after scene, I don't even want to watch as how she trembled falling on the ground and crying because of it.

For fuck sake, she is not even over her past traumas and people just can't leave her alone. They can give trouble as much as they want to me but not her.

"Take that fucker to the cell, right now and warm him up. Because much worse is waiting for him." Dad yelled in rage.

Matteo nodded going out of the room quickly. A smirk present on his face because dad just gave him permission to statt torturing him by saying 'warm him up.'

He'll die a very slow, painful, torturing and dangerous death. I'll make sure to take his bone out one by one after cutting his skin from everywhere. I'll made doctors treat him but not letting him completely heal. He'll be begging for death. He messed up with the wrong person by hurting his sister.

"Alessandro, just say the name and that person will be here tonight. Dead or alive." Vladimir (Aleksandr's father) said.
The russians are still here after that accident happened here.

"There was a note that we found in that box." Giovanni informed giving me that note.

My eyes narrowed looking at the note as I read whatever written on it

Happy birthday to the italian mafia princess. Hope you like the gift.
But remember next time when it's your brother's birthday. The head will be yours.

~you know who.

My jaw clenched as I crushed the note and threw it away.

"Fucking rivals." I muttered darkly under my breath.

"Americans and Irish did this." I spatted and looked at dad as he continued "There will be a war. They messed up with our princess, it's unforgivable."

"Don't worry. We'll be with you throught every situation. They mess with our family. They'll regret their actions." Vladimir said.

He is a man of words. If he say something, hell will bent down before he back out from his promise.

Suddenly a knock came as I gave the permission to enter.

"Lorenzo, she woke up." Axel said taking deep breaths indicating that he just ran coming here.

Listening to him, my feets marched towards the hospital wing in our house.
Yes, we even have a medical wing incase of something emergency.

Dad and other too literally dashed to reach our princess.

I barged the door only to see Ace holding her as she was trembling with fear while tears deny to stop pouring out from her beautiful eyes.

I hate to see like this. In this condition. In this pain.

"E-Enzo.." she called me as her eyes settled on me.

I went towards her and took her in my arms hugging tightly while closing my eyes.

"Nothing is gonna happen to you, amore. We all are here. No one will even touch you." I said softly rubbing her back taking her in my lap.

It was supposed to be her happy birthday today. But those people just have to ruin everything.