Prologue

●⎯⎯⎯ ❈✽✽✽❈⎯⎯⎯●

JAE-HA STOOD IN THE CORNER his arms folded as he took in the scene in front of him, all his fellow pirates were on the ground knocked out as Hak, Kija and Shin-Ha stood above them clearly having passed the test that Captain Gi-Gan had set up for them

"So....how'd we do, Captain?" Hak questioned the woman, "We knocked 'em all out. Want us on your side now?"

Jae-Ha leaned against the beam right behind her, "There's no use resisting, boss, It's kinda like having three more of me on the crew, and their strength would make us completely unstoppable."

Captain Gi-Gan closed her eyes thoughtfully, "Hmph...You pass the test!" Yona breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm so glad."

Jae-Ha narrowed his eyes, he was glad that they had Hak and the others on their side but there was something wrong, he was sure he sensed the presence of three dragon and yet in front of him were only two.

Were they hiding someone or was his distain towards the whole master serving slave situation rubbing off on his dragon senses making them go hay-wire.

Before another word could have been said, the fur cloak that Shin-Ah had removed started moving. On beat everyone became alert turning towards the fur.

Everyone became silent before the fur moved a little and then finally a figure emerged from it, there was a human sitting inside that fur?!

Jae-Ha's eyes narrowed as he looked at the girl or should he say the purple dragon.

The purple dragon had a fair complexion, with a slender and athletic figure with her being a few inches taller then Yona herself. She had waist-length, long lilac hair with straight bangs covering her forehead and a pair of dark purple horns on her head. Her eyes on the other hand compared to her features were sharp silver.

And her clothes were odd too, she was dressed in a blue tunic top that reached her upper thigh and a purple Haori over it all tied together with a black laced obi. Below that she was wearing black leggings all finished up with a pair of purple knee length boots.

It was odd indeed after all it was not everyday you see a women wearing pants.

The purple dragon yawned as she opened her eyes and took in her surrounding, Jae-Ha could already hear a few of the crew men muttering, obviously thrilled that there was another girl.

"So...What did I miss?" The purple dragon questioned as she looked around tilting her head, Hak scoffed lightly, "Oh look the sleeping beauty finally awakens, we thought that you were waiting for you prince to finally come and kiss you awake."

The purple dragon blinked at Hak before she turned to Yona, "Yona do you mind if I kick him off a cliff?" Yona sent the girl a sheepish look, "Sadly Mayu we need him but when everything is done and over you sure can."