chapter 204

The two seem to be standing on the edge of a cliff at the moment, only the inch of land under Sheng Li's feet can stand on, and the same dense fog and star dots are in front of them and behind them, there is no one else between the sky and the earth except them, and they are completely surrounded. It was extremely quiet, as if all sounds had been sucked away by the thick fog, so that Xia Tian didn't even dare to make a sound.

Apart from the word "Sword Tomb", Sheng Li didn't say anything else, he just looked at the surrounding scenery carefully, an inexplicable sense of familiarity churned in his blood, Sheng Li held his breath slightly, he compared Anyone is sure that he has never been here, let alone seen such a scene, but there is a voice in his heart telling him that this is the Sword Tomb, there is no doubt about it.

Xia Tian was curled up obediently in Sheng Li's arms, but suddenly noticed the blood in his body surging. This was a rare moment for the other party to be emotionally shaken, and the magic formula covering the two bodies was instantly removed. Seeing that Sheng Li closed his eyes and leaned forward slightly, he actually wanted to jump off!

Xia Tian just thought this place was extremely weird. Although there was thick fog all around, he couldn't guarantee whether the front was solid or a cliff. Immediately, he arched his back, grabbed Sheng Li's inner garment with his claws and tore it open, and opened his mouth to bite fiercely on Sheng Li's naked/exposed small chest.

Although the little fox's teeth were sharp, they couldn't bite through Sheng Li's skin. Even with all his strength, he only left two small tooth marks on Sheng Li's chest.

"Hey——" Xia Tian's sharp cry filled his spiritual strength, and it should have resounded throughout the world, but as soon as the cry came out, it was like a mud cow entering the sea, and was swallowed up by the surrounding thick fog Clean, even Xia Tian himself could only hear a tiny sound.

He originally thought that the owner should not be able to hear, but Sheng Li's ear tips moved slightly, and his eyes suddenly opened.

Only then did he realize that the little fox was already tearing and biting in his arms in a hurry, and hurriedly stretched out his hand to report it to him, kissed the wet tip of the little fox's nose lightly, and let out a long sigh of relief, "Don't be afraid." Xia Tian rolled his

eyes Looking at him wetly, Sheng Li just behaved as if he had been deluded, but he hated that he was not cultivated enough, that he couldn't do anything except scratching, so why isn't the little fox afraid?

Sheng Li couldn't bear Xia Tian's pain the most. Seeing that the little fox was still trembling slightly, he hurried over to kiss him. Even after going through three thousand small worlds, he still couldn't learn to speak sweet words. Even if he wanted to appease him at this moment The other party would only say a few words "Don't be afraid" and "I just lost my mind for a while, I won't stop" and so on, but Xia Tian gradually calmed down when he felt the warm palm holding him, and then took the furry hand again. The tips of his ears gently rubbed against Sheng Li's chin, and when he raised his head, he was still a little startled and scared, so he simply leaned over and took a bite before giving up.

Sheng Li knew that he was really frightened this time, so he didn't dare to let go. Seeing the little fox took a bite and then let go, he leaned over by himself, and said seriously: "Xiaxia take another bite." The

little fox got angry again He was also amused by his words, and he couldn't bear to bite any more, so he lay quietly in his arms, and whispered a few times to ask, he believed that Sheng Li was definitely not that unstable and easily bewitched by the maze. People, but the scene just now was really weird, it's hard not to feel at ease if you don't ask the truth.

Sheng Li raised his hand and gently followed the little fox's silky fur, pondered for a moment before saying, "I...belong here."

Ying Xingwen took a box of Tianyuan Great Return Pill and walked to the gate of the courtyard where the suzerain lived. He and the Yaofeng disciples made the pill from the spirit grass that they searched down the mountain a few days ago. The first disciple who married Fairy Hengying was sent to Fairy Hengying's sect, and he took the remaining three pills and dedicated them to the suzerain.

Ying Xingwen is the suzerain's direct disciple, and he knows that the master's breakthrough is imminent. Naturally, such a big sect as the Lingyang sect will not let the suzerain not even be able to use the Great Returning Pill, but such a pill has all benefits but no harm. Naturally, the more medicines the better, not to mention that Ying Xingwen would be more than happy to use this to show his face in front of the master.

There are no disciples guarding the courtyard of the suzerain, but there are several restrictions. However, the suzerain deliberately delegated power to Ying Xingwen in recent years, and specially gave him a white jade token so that he can move freely in the front yard, so Ying Xingwen did not go through It was passed on by people, and he entered the courtyard gate with the medicine box in his hands.

Passing through the front yard, there is also a Ganhua Gate, which is a place where white jade tokens cannot pass through. You have to ask Ying Xingwen to ask the suzerain to enter. Every time he comes here, he will open his robe and kneel down. Kowtow, no matter whether there is someone or no one around, it can be said that he has saved enough face-no one knows that every time Ying Xingwen knelt down, he was thinking that he would become the suzerain in the future, and he must also be a sect member Seeing him do this big gift.

Naturally, this time was no exception. As soon as Ying Xingwen put the Chinese medicine box aside, he vaguely heard a conversation coming from the door, and vaguely heard the suzerain mention the word "Sheng Li".

Ying Xingwen's heart tightened. Over the years, the suzerain has never put this monster of Jianfeng in his eyes, and he has never heard the suzerain mention him, but several times, Ying Xingwen thought that the suzerain knew about him The matter of secretly bullying Sheng Li has never been heard from the suzerain to make any comments on this matter. Even if Sheng Li was the first among the younger generation of disciples to step into the golden core, which shocked the rest of the disciples, the suzerain did not have anything to say. He said that even the master of Jianfeng was never happy for his disciple, and it was the indifferent attitude of the elders of the master that acquiesced to the ridicule of Sheng Li by the other disciples.

But all of this changed after Sheng Li returned from the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation. The suzerain promised to hold the main peak for him to hold the Taoist couple ceremony. Ying Xingwen was quite dissatisfied with the fact that the elders had also talked about his demon cultivator couple several times.

He is the sure next suzerain, what kind of thing is Sheng Li?

Hearing the suzerain mentioning the other party at this moment, Ying Xingwen, who should have left immediately, had a thought for some reason. He had an inexplicable premonition that some unknown secrets would be revealed in this conversation. From the storage pouch, he took out a magic weapon that he accidentally got from a small secret realm, and used it to shield his breath.

This was originally an artifact left by the former Ascension Power. Even the Sovereign can't detect it. He has never used this thing. He only thought that it might be used as a backhand to save his life one day. He didn't think about it but used it first. In this place.

Sure enough, the suzerain did not notice Ying Xingwen's arrival, and what he was talking about with He Yi was indeed about Sheng Li.

"When you picked him up back then, the other elders of the sect were a little nervous... After all, the ancestor left such a prophecy back then. It can't be said that this brought disaster to all the disciples of the Lingyang Sect." The ancestor said by the sect

master It is the second suzerain of Lingyang Sect. He has already ascended to immortality. In the hearts of Lingyang Sect disciples, he is a giant peak that cannot be surpassed. Back then, Lingyang Sect was just a small sect. It was the old suzerain with his own strength. Carry it forward, and then several suzerains continued to expand their business, and this is the number one sect today.

Hearing that the suzerain actually mentioned this person, Ying Xingwen's heart skipped a beat. Knowing that the suzerain couldn't detect his existence, he subconsciously held his breath.

The one who was talking with the suzerain was the master of Jianfeng. He Yi sighed, "It is the old suzerain's intention to bring him back. Since the Lingyang sect is the number one sect in the cultivation world, we can't let go of this responsibility." Paused After a pause, he said again: "Fortunately, he is really competitive, and now he has experienced three thousand small world experiences. I have carefully checked the raw dowry, and he indeed has emotional flesh and blood, and is no longer just a sword. Teacher Ancestor The slashing of the sky and breaking the way and turning the world upside down will not happen."

Ying Xingwen could hear that the two of them were talking about Sheng Li, but he couldn't figure out what He Yi said, "It's no longer just a sword". What does it mean, and listened patiently.

Unexpectedly, the suzerain said: "It's not all swords... After all, the sword spirit condensed from the resentment of thousands of spiritual swords was originally born to cut the sky, and only those who have touched the edge of the heaven like the ancestors can do it." Find out one or two facts."

"Fortunately, the Nine Heavens Thunder Tribulation has passed, and I think the catastrophe that the teacher and ancestors performed at the beginning will never happen again." He Yi said, twirling his beard and laughing, "My apprentice, now it is also considered a disaster." With someone on top of my heart, unlike before, even if I want to get closer to that child, I can't make up my mind." At the end, I can't help but feel a little guilty.

The suzerain sighed, "It's no wonder you. We were summoned to the Wenxin Pavilion by the master, and we each experienced the scene of being beheaded by him in the illusion. Which one can really let go of our grudges? It's me. ...I really have a burden in my heart, probably this is my inner demon, so I haven't made any progress all these years."

"Illusions are illusions after all. It is unfair for us to add to him who has done nothing for no reason." He Yi looked serious.

What the two of them talked about next, Ying Xingwen didn't even bother to listen. He only knew that Sheng Li, who had been in the limelight recently, wasn't human at all—the spirit sword was formed by the condensed resentment. Not really, it is a demon that everyone can get and punish!

"...Spiritual swords have spirits. This is not just talk. They were abandoned by their recognized masters, but their loyal nature made them never hate their masters. They only remembered the way of heaven that prevented them from following their masters. They I have to cut the sky, so I have me." After Sheng Li said, he lifted up his robe and sat on the floor, surrounded by thick white mist, and thousands of stars twinkled in it.

Xia Tian was held in Sheng Li's arms all the time, and when he heard him talking about his background in a calm and breezy manner, he felt very sad in his heart, as if Sheng Li would not feel sad about this, so he felt sad together with the other party. Without even thinking about it, he transformed into a human form, hugged Sheng Li with wide arms, buried his head on the side of his neck, and said hoarsely, "You have me." How did

Sheng Li know that he would make such a sudden movement, and immediately transformed into a Put a piece of clothing on the little fox's shoulders, covering the other's naked/naked body, but felt a slight moisture coming from the side of the neck, startled, and then hugged the other side, "Yes, I have you."