chapter 210

The monks who came to watch the ceremony never thought that they were just here to join in the joy of the Lingyang Sect's first hundred-year happy event, but they would run into this accident.

The number one orthodox sect in the comprehension world has found a demon cultivator as an apprentice. If the news spreads out, it will not only make others laugh, but also scare the jaws of a group of people. Even the first orthodox sect has a demon cultivator in hiding Besides, Yizang has been around for so many years, who knows if there are any magic cultivators in other small sects? If these demon cultivators suddenly explode one day, wouldn't they be caught off guard?

Some people who are weak and weak can't help but feel worried because of this, and they are even more afraid that Lingyangzong will attack them in order to block people's tongues, so they all take the initiative to express their trust in Lingyangzong's handling, and they will not say much about this matter.

However, there are some monks who are not low in cultivation and do not intend to expose it lightly, and some sects feel that they have a glimpse of this opportunity, and unite to attack the suzerain of the Lingyang Sect, intending to bring down this number one sect.

"...I heard that Sheng Li was raised in the Lingyang Sect since he was a child. Does your sect really know nothing about him?" "The Sword Cultivator Society didn't see any blood? Could it be that the elders of your sect knew about it a long time ago

? But deliberately concealed it..."

"Lingyangzong is the number one sect of our righteous way, but it can tolerate a demon cultivator... and this news has been kept secret for so many years. If it weren't for today's coincidence, could it be that Lingyangzong planned to wait until this demon cultivator... Will Xiu admit it in the future?"

"Whether Ling Yangzong deliberately hid Moxiu on purpose, I saw that Peak Master He took Moxiu away today, so is he still planning to expose it?

" The elders of two other sects first argued endlessly about "whether the Lingyang sect deliberately concealed the magic cultivator", and then simply questioned the suzerain of the Lingyang sect directly, and demanded him to execute Sheng Li immediately in public as a sign of Lingyang sect. Yangzong's attitude of not allowing demonic cultivators, so as not to chill the hearts of other orthodox monks.

The suzerain of Lingyang sect and several elders sat at the head. Compared with the few elders with ugly faces, the suzerain was much calmer. He didn't say a word, quietly listening to the complaints of the cultivators crowded in front of the hall.

The crowd chattered for a long time, seeing that the suzerain did not refute. Although the elders looked ugly, they did not speak out to argue, but gradually became a little bored. The few leading monks looked at each other for a while, and then stopped talking.

Seeing that everyone finally quieted down, the suzerain looked around and said, "Do you have anything else to say?"

Seeing that no one answered, he stood up again and continued: "In this case, please rest assured, today's matter , I, Lingyang Sect, will definitely give an explanation." Without waiting for others to ask, he patted the armrest of the seat lightly, and the seat forged from black gold instantly turned into fly ash.

Xuanjin is so hard and hard to come by, it needs to be forged by a top alchemist to ignite the real fire for seven days and seven nights, and now it is so easily smashed into ashes by the suzerain, this hand made everyone in the hall jump in their hearts, and made them He realized belatedly that standing in front of him was the suzerain of Lingyang Sect.

Although the Lingyang Sect has a scandal about hiding demon cultivators, the truth remains to be investigated. If they continue to ask, they will only appear aggressive. I am afraid that even if they are reasonable, they will become unreasonable in the end.

Thinking of this, everyone didn't dare to say more, and they were taken out by the boy who came to guide the way, and they only asked for an explanation that satisfied them after Ling Yangzong checked it out.

After a while, the originally noisy hall calmed down, and several elders of Lingyang Sect looked at the suzerain in unison, waiting for him to make a decision.

The suzerain thought for a moment, and said: "Since the elder Jianfeng has taken the apprentice away, let's see how Jianfeng handles this in advance. As for Sheng Li...what do you guys think?" An elder frowned and said: "I said at the beginning,

since He is a demon cultivator, and he knows that he will make a big mistake in the future, so he shouldn't stay in my Lingyang sect and damage the reputation of my sect..." Another elder retorted after hearing this: "It depends on human effort,

Sheng Li is in Lingyang. Zong has never done anything against the sect's teachings in recent years, so how do you know that he will destroy the world?"

Several elders insisted on their own opinions, and no one could convince the other. They argued endlessly for a while, and finally had to look at Sovereign, wait for him to speak.

The suzerain's face was solemn. He and He Yi agreed on that day to choose today as the day of Sheng Li and Xia Tian's wedding ceremony. He originally hoped that the dust

would settle after today-"...After you were brought back to Lingyang Sect, The suzerain and I have made many deduction and calculated the time when you will destroy the heaven in the illusion. It should be today, and the two of us thought, you and Xiaoxia are deeply in love, and there should be no more troubles on the day of great joy. When this day passes, it will be regarded as breaking the prophecy left by the ancestor."

He Yi took the two back to Jianfeng, and he really did not expect such a thing to happen today, because the blood of the demon cultivator is different from ordinary people. It's easy to tell the difference. When he met Sheng Li back then, he fed him the elixir that concealed the blood. After taking it, even if he was injured and bleeds, he was no different from an ordinary monk. Bone used, did not tell the truth.

Every twenty years, He Yi wants Sheng Li to take such a elixir, so as not to cause him to be injured and bleed to make people see that something is wrong. It stands to reason that Sheng Li should have taken the medicine today, but He Yi thought it was a great joy It will not be too late after the two of them have completed their ceremonies, and no one around them will draw their swords against him at the completion ceremony of Lingyangzong disciples, and it will not be less than one or two hours.

But who would have expected that the Qilin in Feixian Pavilion would suddenly attack, and it turned out to be like this after a happy event.

After finishing speaking, He Yi took out a small emerald green jade bottle and put it in front of Sheng Li, saying: "It was my omission, if I let you drink it early this morning, I'm afraid it won't cause such trouble, but it's just for the two of you to drink it." The child suffers."

Xia Tian was still ignorant at the beginning, he was worried about Sheng Li, and he didn't rest assured until he confirmed that the other party's bitten wounds had healed, and he didn't care about asking why Qilin was biting Sheng Li's clothes alone. Let it go, now I gradually understand.

Although he is only a little demon cultivator who has just entered the golden core in the cultivation world, his experience in the small world is not empty talk. To explain the secrets, he has encountered a lot. Now he calms down and thinks for a while, and he understands It was calculated by someone today, the other party should be someone from the inner sect of Lingyang Sect, so he had the opportunity to get in touch with the Xipao that He Yi personally prepared for his disciples, and knowing the likes and dislikes of Xuantian Qilin, he deliberately put something on the Xipao Something to lure the other party to take the initiative to attack, and it is calculated that so many monks will come to watch the ceremony together on the day of great joy, just to expose the fact that Sheng Li is a demon cultivator in full view. Piao Piao exposed the matter.

Xia Tian comforted He Yi, and then asked who in the Lingyang Sect knew Sheng Li's identity as a demon cultivator.

He Yi frowned slightly, "Only the suzerain and us few elders, this matter is no small matter, after we decided to bring my apprentice back to Lingyang Sect to raise, we all made an oath not to tell this matter to outsiders." After that, he looked at Xia Tian again and explained, "But you have made a Taoist couple contract, and the way of heaven cannot be overcome, so it's okay to know."

"Do the other suzerains disagree with this matter?" Xia Tian asked again .

"It's true, the old man Yaofeng is one of them, but he just complains occasionally... The oath has been fulfilled, once the oath is broken, it will plant a demon in oneself, but no one will talk about it."

"That is to say. It's just that you can't take the initiative to tell? What if someone else finds out by themselves? Or is it a deliberate hint?"

"This..." He Yi was at a loss for words. He has been obsessed with swordsmanship for these years, and seeing that Sheng Li did not show any abnormalities after taking the elixir, it is also true. I didn't think about this, and felt a little embarrassed for a while, "But there has never been a mistake in these years. We have been hiding it well, who would know?"

Xia Tian was thoughtful, and the disciples of Jianfeng probably followed He Yi's temper, Straight to the point and nothing to hide, the only thing that can make them devote all their energy is the way of swordsmanship, and they don't have the energy to do some intrigue, it's very pure.

He didn't intend to tell He Yi about those fly-in-the-wall dogs, and Sheng Li also meant the same. He knew his master, and he disdained villain behavior the most, and he was too lazy to deal with people intriguingly. Most of Jianfeng's disciples were like this. The people behind the scenes are probably targeting him, and now his reputation as a "magic cultivator" may have spread throughout the cultivation world, and it is what the other party wants to see.

Thinking about this, Sheng Li said: "Master, there are many people who came to watch the ceremony today, and Jianfeng might have been pushed to the forefront because of me. The Lingyang Sect must give an explanation, so that Youyou's mouth can be calmed down."

He Yi's hands casually resting on the case slightly tightened, and said solemnly: "You are my direct disciple, and Jianfeng will definitely protect you." Sheng Li knew that this was He Yi's sincerity, but he also knew that Moxiu was no small matter

. Just looking at the tasks he took in the sect in the past, all those involving demon cultivation were all killed.

It's just that he didn't expect that he was also a demon himself.

Sheng Li chuckled and shook his head. He looked at the familiar jade bottle on the table, but he didn't intend to take any more pills.

"Master, the identity of the demon cultivator is not something that is shady to me. Since it has been known by others, there is no need to keep it a secret." He Yi was startled, "Have

you figured it out?" Not only his identity, but also Xia Tian, ​​who is his Taoist partner, can't please him. Sheng Li has been in Lingyang Sect for many years, and he will not be ignorant of the attitude of the cultivation world towards demon cultivators.

Sheng Li and Xia Tian looked at each other and nodded together, "Yes, I've made up my mind."

Only after Panguya stumbled into the Sword Tomb by mistake, did Sheng Li face up to his identity as a "devil cultivator". The sword's resentment condensed into him, but he didn't only have endless resentment.

It doesn't really matter to him whether it's a demon or a human, and the little fox doesn't care much, not to mention the strength of the cultivation world is respected, so it doesn't matter if it's a demon, if someone wants to take his life, just come and fight.

"Disciple Sheng Li, please ask Master to drive me out of the sect." Sheng Li lifted his robe and knelt down, and respectfully performed the three-kneeling and nine-kowtow ceremony that was done when he was a teacher. Xia Tian also knelt with him .

He Yi closed her eyes, but she also knew that this was the best solution. If Sheng Li still bears the name of disciple of Lingyang Zong Jianfeng, then he, the demon cultivator, and Xia Tian, ​​the demon cultivator's partner, will have to face each other. The most important thing is that Lingyangzong is chasing and killing them all over the family, or they are directly imprisoned in the forbidden area of ​​the back mountain. Only by doing this can the reputation of Lingyangzong be cleared.

If Sheng Li is not a disciple of Lingyang Sect, then in the final analysis, he is just a casual cultivator. Lingyang Sect has nothing to do with him. If he did not make a big mistake, he would not send his disciples to hunt him down. It is just that the two have no relationship since then. That's all.