Ice cream

After the whole tv show was done I laid down on a bench near the vending machine as Ayame got her candy she wanted with my money.

"Oh hey y/n-kun, Ayame-chan what are you two up to" uramichi walked up to us as I stared at the ceiling "eating!" sister happily replied. Uramichi turned to me "I have no idea... I just wanna sleep" my sister bonked me on the head "you have to take me to get ice cream!" I sat up and sighed "fine." I grabbed my wallet from my pocket looking at how much I had.

Ah... moms gonna beat my ass for not getting her ice cream.

"Ayame I don't have enough to get you ice cream" I glared at her. It isn't that I didn't have enough, it's that I didn't wanna get her anything else. She's a brat.

Ayame started hitting my stomach "big brother you're so mean" She continued to hit my stomach as I quietly said "ow. Ow.. ow." Uramichi smiled "I could get you the ice cream Ayame-Chan" my sister looked up at him and smiled "I want vanilla!" I looked up at him.

"It's fine you don't have to get it" I waved my arms around frantically as he kept a cheerful smile "nah I'll go get changed and buy both of you some ice cream" he sounded really really cheerful like when you fall down from the monkey bars and you don't realize you're hurt until after you walk away from it.

Uramichi walked away and my sister couldn't keep her excitement contained. "Ice cream with uramichi oniisan! I'm so happy! You're the best big brother!" You were just hitting me a minute ago....

I got up from the bench and waited for uramichi to come out then when he finally did he was wearing a beanie, hoodie, some sweats. He looked normal. Oh thank god he's a normal person.

"Big brother you're not getting any ice cream today! You were really bad today" WHAT THE FUCK?! I got out of bed! Forgot to take my meds! ALMOST RAN OUT OF MONEY BECAUSE OF YOU! And you hit me!

I clenched my jaw "not a problem..." I swear I'm gonna throw her if she complains anymore.

Uramichi frowned a bit as Ayames back was turned. I looked at him "so what got you to work there?" I sort of mumbled out as my sister doesn't really pay attention to me. "I was broke and I took the job... sometimes I regret it but it keeps me from dying so it's better then rotting away" I giggled a little as he looked up at me in surprise.

"What's so funny?" He slightly found it amusing at my laughter. "Oh nothing" I smiled a bit. Then suddenly It started snowing.

Ah.... I get cold easily... I sneezed and Uramichi looked at me then shoved his beanie on my head, I felt my face heat up as he looked away rather quickly.
"T-thank you, I'll make sure to pay you soon" I put my hand on his shoulder as he nodded a bit as we all went into an ice cream shop and my sister started pointing at all the ice cream she wanted. The kind man ordered the ice cream looking almost dead.

I slipped some money into his pocket so he would have the money later for whatever else he needed. I imagine it's hard paying rent sometimes.