chapter 2: Change Of Plans. (Part 1)

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

Letters

~Parseltongue~

-Death speak-

***********************

Harry's p.o.v

After leaving gringotts we decided to stay in the leaky cauldron instead of going back home or to remus house. When we got there Tom the owner put us in two rooms and I started writing a letter to remus.

Dear Moony

I have decided to stay in the leaky cauldron for break. You don't have to worry though I'm fine.

On another note though I think it's best that you go into hiding and keep away from the order. ESPECIALLY DUMBLEDORE!

Don't ask questions moony just do it for me please. I will explain everything if I see you in person but just please focus on hiding.

Love form your cub.

After I finished the letter I scented it so it smelled like me. That way he knows its definitely from me and gave it to hedwig to deliver.

With that all done I decided it was time for me to start planning before going to bed and cuddling with my lovely boyfriend draco.

A week later

I had finally finished what I was making and I run to the twins room and slams the door open.

"What the hell hadrian" draco and the twins shout and I just laugh. After a while I stop and show them the necklace:

"What is it?" Fred asked after looking at it and passing it on

"What is it?" Fred asked after looking at it and passing it on. "It's a flookey necklace" I answer and sit on the bed. "Flookey necklace?" I just nod at dracos question and then decide to explain.

"I was reading books on portkeys and floo travel and thought that if I put them together it would be cool and so I got a necklace, some floo powder and a book on how to make portkeys and then enchanted the floo powder into the necklace and then spelled it into a portkey" I finished explain and then george spoke.

"That's all well and good hades but what happens when the floo power or the portkey spell runs out?" I just smirk at that and point to the full moon on the necklace "they won't because I spelled the floo power to never run out" I then point to the crescent moon "I also spelled the portkey spell to never run out so that means I can use it whenever and wherever I want" I smile at the end of my little speech.

"Ok but don't portkeys need to be spelled where to go and floo travel you have to say where you are going?" Draco added at the end "well yes normally but I also found the spell that is on the ROR and changed it a little and added it so all I need to do is think of where I want to go and I appear there and another part is that it can get through any barrier no matter how strong it is" to say they were shocked was an understatement.