11

Jin pov

Its been 3 weeks namjoon had asked me out as his boyfriend which I accepted it happily and we went to couple of dates and these days with namjoon were the best days of my life.

Today its Sunday and we all have planned to go to mall and have fun. So we all agreed to gather at Kore mall at 6pm. As I was bored I went to hall to watch series but that was hella boring so I went back to my room and thought of texting Joonie but I suddenly remembered about him mentioning daddy and he was asking me to call him that when we were alone.

So now I took my laptop out of curiosity and searched about it and I saw several links but I clicked on a link that said "what is daddy and baby boy"and when the link opened it were in points and I read all points and I was Jungshook when I came to know the real meaning of daddy and then again I opened a new link that said "how to be a good baby boy and punishments you get for being naughty" when the link opened and I read the punishments for being naughty my Jaw dropped that all the punishments were sexual and the thought of namjoon doing that to me gives me butterflies also when I clicked pictures there were boys wearing feminine clothes for their daddy and I thought do namjoon want me or will like me in those clothes and again I searched for the things that confused me.

Now the time is around 5.40pm and I took a shower and got dressed with a pink hoodie paired with ripped Jeans then I set my hair and went downstairs and yelled Rose are you ready and she replied from her room oppa 2mins you go and start the car I will come then I took my wallet and mobile and opened the door to go to my car but I was stuck in my place when I saw Namjoon standing at the door and smiling at me and he looked so hot that my face turned red just by seeing him.

Namjoon spoke while caressing my face hyung you look beautiful and heavenly and I blushed and said thanks Joonie and you look hot as well then he said while laughing hyung but you are so cute that I want to carry you in my pocket and I giggled then said Joonie lets sit in the car and wait for rose as I said we both went to car and I sat in my drivers seat and he sat in backseat and he said hyung Rose won't mind if I sit in front with you but I denied him by saying Joonie but it will be akward so you better sit with her as usual as I said rose entered the car and we went to the mall.

When we reached the mall we went to parking lot where we saw taekook and Jimin. We then waited for few minutes until all arrived and went inside together. I was walking with Jackson and hobi, Namjoon was walking with rose and taekook and yoonmin were in their own world.

Tea said hyung I want to go to gucchi store and rose said I want to go to h&m then hobi spoke okay lets pair up as 2 members and go anywhere you want but at sharp 8pm everyone should gather at the theatre as I booked tickets for you guys.

Taekook and yoonmin went together and when Jackson took my hands rose spoke suddenly I want hobi and Jackson oppa to come with me because its always boring to be with namjoon as she said hobi spoke Jackson come lets go with rose and Jackson spoke then Jin you also join us and... but before he could complete his sentence rose spoke again oppa let Jin and namjoon go together and I want you guys to come with me to that Jackson simply nodded and namjoon spoke hyung come lets go as he said I moved towards him and we went together.

Now I and namjoon just roaming the mall with holding hands. Then namjoon spoke baby you look so soft with this baby pink outfit but you are making me hard and I blushed and spoke Joonie you always talk dirty then he replied baby I can also do dirty to you but you are too innocent for that and I spoke with a pout Joonie Im not that innocent and also remember Im older than you and namjoon replied baby will see that when we do it he said while pulling me closer by holding my waist.

I felt hungry so we are now walking towards food court and we ordered our food and waiting for it to arrive. Joonie what is sexting I asked and namjoon choked on air and replied baby don't talk loud and how did you know about that and I said hobi once told me that yoongi was sexting with Jimin but I didn't know what's that so Im asking you and namjoon replied baby it means texting but not in a normal way also not in a innocent way sometimes couples will do it and now Im totally confused and asked namjoon Joonie then why didn't you text me like that even we are couple and namjoon started to laugh and spoke baby its not normal texting and Im sure you won't be comfortable with that and I replied Joonie but I want you to sext me and if not I will ask hobi then namjoon replied okay baby I will do it one day and don't ask anyone about this and I said with a pout why not today he then smiled and replied okay today night I will text you hope you don't sleep and with that food came and we ate together.

Now its almost 7.50 so me and namjoon are heading towards theatre hall in the top floor of the mall and when we reach all of them were already their and hobi distributed tickets and we have to separate as two groups 5 and 4 members in each as he couldn't get 9 tickets in a single row. I thought of joining with namjoon but Jackson asked me to join him so now in the back row Me, Jackson, hobi and yoonmin. In the front row which was 5 rows ahead which means I couldn't see them where namjoon, rose and taekook seated.

It was a thriller movie and I was completely focused on the movie until I got a text from Namjoon.

Joonie❤️

Hyung are you watching the movie

Yess Joonie then
what am I supposed to do

Maybe you should give some attention
to your boyfriend because he misses
you so much and he is waiting
for you in restroom

Are you in restroom??

Yes and I hope my cute boyfriend
will come and meet me now

okay wait their Joonie
I will come

After texting with namjoon I told hobi and immediately went to restroom. It was so quite as it was night show there were less people and when I entered namjoon pinned me to the wall and he started kissing me.

The kiss was fast and lustful, he was absolutely eating my beautiful lips but not hurting me and tasting every corner of my mouth with his tongue and it felt really hot. He then started to roam his hands inside my shirt and he was squeezing my butt and kissing me hard and his tongue did magic to me which I absolutely loved it but when he put his hands inside my pants I broke the kiss and said slowly Joonie not now and he replied hyung Im sorry that I made you uncomfortable and I won't do this agian, Im so sorry hyung and he hugged me tight then I said Joonie no need to be sorry and I too love it but lets take it slow and we are not alone then I pecked his lips and we went to continue the movie.

I really loved the way he was dominant over me but I stopped him because I don't want my first time to be rushed with only lust and I want him to make love to me. Im little shy But I really love this type of horny namjoon maybe I should not make him wait more.

After movie we went straight to our houses and Im excited as namjoon told me he will text when he reach home so Im waiting for his text.