Chapter Nine

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!

ZAYN'S POV

"Yes Zayn!"

My eyes widened, my mouth parted, my mind is on state of cloud nine, the voice echoed to my ear as my heart starting to beat faster.

I hug him tightly, I don't care what the pain will come, because there's no other physical pain than being with the ones who'll never break your physical emotions.

"I'm so happy Niall" I said still locking my body to the angel that I captured in heaven.

The cerulean blue of his eyes that reminds me of the sky, and the perfect pale body that reminds me of an angel, he's truly phenomenal.

"Me too Zayn" his soft voice filled with emotions, we break apart and leaned our foreheads, I peck his lips and giggle a little.

The door creak opens, revealing the two friends of mine.

"Zayn! You're alright!" Louis shouts running to us, while Liam is just smiling leaning to the door.

"Yes Louis, I'm alright" I winced at the loudness of his voice, "lower your voice Louis" I said rubbing my temple.

Niall grabs my hand and squeeze, I look at him with his lovely smile, I grin and peck his lips again.

Louis gasped putting his both hands in his mouth, "So, you two now huh?" Louis smirked, I just rolled my eyes and nod.

Liam smirked that turn to smile,"Congratulations Zayn" Liam said.

"Thank you Liam" I said, he just nod and watch us with amusement.

*2 weeks later*

2 weeks recovery is really exhausting, well at least my angel is here to help me ease the pain.

I'm lying on my cell, having a short nap since the cell doors are open I don't have to wait for prison guard, I give a long sigh and wait for what Niall orders, he said that he have a surprise for me, so I'll be here till late afternoon, since it's still 1 pm.

I'll just take a shower.

NIALL'S POV

OMG! OMG! I'm so nervous right now! Zayn will be here any minutes now!

I'm going to make this day unforgettable, I tell Officer Styles about our relationship, he seems agitated but he gives up and support us, so I asked him a request if I can use the visiting quarters, it's a special small room for family to spend time privately, by privately I meant sex.

He accepted it but in one condition, I need to used his handcuff, his black leather boots, tight leather pants, police vest and a police cap, he said I will used it for Zayn, well I don't care though, since he can't see it or anything.

Right now, I'm wearing the suit that Harry orders, I'm so nervous but I'll do it for Zayn.

Okay let's do this!

*le smut*

"Come in!"

Zayn opens the door, His eyes widened, jaw-dropped, I can see the tent on his pants, since I requested him to wear casual.

"N-Niall" he stuttered, still dumbfounded.

I smirked, "Well hello Zayn, call me Officer Horan" I said in a sexy tone,I bit my lip, I put my right foot in the chair, my left hand holding the police cap as I twirl the handcuff in my right hand, "You're under arrest for being sexy motherfücker".

He locks the door, put his hands with each other, "Then arrest me Officer!", he said with pleading voice.

I smirked and walk to him leaned closer to his ear, "with pleasure" I whispered.