Change of situation

Don't forget to leave a comment please, enjoy reading this intense chapter <3

°°°

Jimin gasped for air when he was awoken by cold water being splashed to his face. He flinched as the cold water ran down his neck, into his shirt. He was met with the sight of surprise, staring bewildered at the man in front of him.

"Get up, Mr. Park, there's no time. The guard might be back any minute", Min Yoongi said, helping Jimin up. Jimin was speechless.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were--"

"At Arkham? Yeah, Hoseok and I were. But we're not regular guards", Yoongi said, checking if the area was clear before helping Jimin to walk outside where an unidentified car was waiting for them with the motor running.

"We're undercover agents planted in Arkham by the government to watch over the most dangerous criminals We were your contacts, Jimin, but we were also told to keep an eye on you after the Joker's escape. And we were right about you." It was Hoseok's voice from the driver seat which answered Jimin's many questions after they sat down in the car.

A man came running after the car, screaming and shooting at the fast leaving vehicle. He was already phoning someone about the prisoner's escape.

Presumably the Joker that his enemy, the Batman was free once more.

°°°

Taehyung on the other side had chosen to have a spa day for himself. Jungkook had left for a meeting, preparing the upcoming heists and attack on the prison where Minho was kept. Taehyung had been bored out of his mind and had excused himself, Jungkook telling him lowly to come check out the bathtub.

And who was Taehyung to deny that lovely offer.

Music was playing on his earphones, the silver-haired was humming along while filling up the tub with water with just the right temperature to dive into. Jungkook had promised to tag along soon, so when the door opened, Taehyung didn't suspect anything.

Until a hand was wrapped around his throat from behind.

Minjae had been out of his mind after Taehyung had shot him back in the hospital, he wasn't allowed to seek revenge for being fucking shot and the Joker had forbidden any punishment he usually granted his inner circle once they were injured by another.

This fucking boy had sneaked his way into the Joker's mind and taken a place there. Minjae had observed the silver-haired quietly, the stunning beauty for sure was an eye candy. Yugyeom had wanted a piece of him too and nearly got shot by their boss himself.

The Joker had never been possessive over his toys, not like this. But this pretty little thing had managed to lure his way inside Jeon Jungkook, the fucking King of this city and in Minjae's opinion, that was a huge problem. Sure, Taehyung was gorgeous but he weakened Jungkook.

He was a weakness that could kill them all. Minjae had joined the Joker for power and entertainment, finding himself soon in the inner circle without being killed and to be honest, he had liked the time where the Joker had been imprisoned. But things changed when he returned with that pretty boy and claimed him in front of everyone.

Minjae couldn't say he liked that. No, he hated these changes, he wanted to destroy them. He had approached Taehyung with evil intentions, angry that the smaller had pushed him back in the hospital and shot his leg. The Joker wasn't here. No one would hear the boy scream.

"You sly little fox, thinking you can just lure your way here and not face any consequences?", Minjae hissed into Taehyung's ear who was frozen in his spot, earphones ripped out of his ears before another arm was wrapped around him, the hand around his throat moving up to press over his mouth before he could scream.