11.

Jin POV:

Once we made it to the local Cafe I sat beside Namjoon quietly thinking to myself. Should I tell somebody?... No I can't...I won't have anywhere to stay.

I fidgeted around a lot, with my fingers, sleeves, and even my pants. I told myself that 'I'll be okay' everytime I got scared.

Because I didn't know what to do.

I looked over to Namjoon who sipped on the warm coffee he bought realizing that I haven't touched mines.

"Hey Jin hyung.. Are you okay?" Jimin asked with a concerned look on his face, while both hands were placed on the cup.

I quickly looked up with my eyes slightly widened. "Huh?.. Oh yeah I'm fine."

"Is your hand doing okay.." The younger one added before dipping his drink.

I dipped my head down looking at my hand, it was a little purple and the wound was still red, "Yeah.. it's good. It might sting a bit but I'm okay."

"Jin you should drink some coffee before to gets cold." Namjoon blurted out watching me.

I grabbed the cup with my other hand still hiding the cut taking a deep breath, "Oh! Yeah sorry.. I was just distracted."

Laying the cup between my lips I did drink some of the lukewarm coffee. Namjoon was right. It did get a little cold.

PJM- "So hyung, what about Ms. Seoyon's project?"

Namjoon looked up with his eyes widened, "Oh!- I got half of it done I just have trouble focusing sometimes."

Jimin kindly shook his head with a light smile on his face, "it's okay, she'll understand."

They spent the last couple of minutes in the cafe before leaving. Jimin was keeping the conversation a bit short before having him off.

"Jin hyung," I heard Jimin say as I turnt around looking at him.

"Yes?"

The shorter one took my hand lightly and gave him a little paper with a light smile on his face. I noticed that it was a little yellow sticky note with a phone number on it.

"This'll get you help okay?.. I my instincts tell me that you're not okay at home.." Jimin said in a sensitive and soft tone.

"Okay, thank you Jimin, so much."

"No problem! Stay safe."

"You too." I finished the sentence with that and walked to Namjoon's car with a smile that seemed to fade away quickly. I was nervous about something that's been on my mind for a while now.

Sitting down in the passenger side I let out a small sigh balling my hands resisting the pain in my hand. I hated it, it hurt so much.

"I'm ready now.."

"Okay Jin, remember what I said?" Namjoon asked glancing over to him.

I quickly nodded to him lightly smiling.

He made sure I was true to my word and responded with, "Alright, let's go."

And to that, I was drove all the way to my house with anxiety building up in my head. I didn't want to over think it but I did pass the so called 'limit'.