Jane

Hello my name is Jane. I don't know my last name. Though it's not because I don't have parents or anything, I just don't use it and I never bothered to ask anyone. I have the normal amount of friends I suppose. And I'm quite spacey. My grades are average and I have no enemies. I'm sixteen and 5'3. My hair is light brown and curly. I normally wear dresses and I hardly wear makeup.

I sighed as I set down my pencil. Mum had suggested I go to a therapist because I had been "acting different lately" ever since I broke up with my boyfriend Jaden. And the therapist suggested I write about my life before and after Jaden. Don't ask me why, therapists just do this stuff I guess.

I put the paper with the information I had written down into an envelope and addressed it to my therapist, Jamie, she was on trip to Florida right now and couldn't see me in person so we had been zoom calling.

I reached down and picked up my cat, woods, from the ground,

"Mrow?"
he purred in his little kitten voice.

I loved woods, I had gotten him 2 months ago and he had settled in just fine.

Author note: if you were wondering woods is a Maine coon.

I, (with woods in my arms) walked down stairs to the dinner table where my step mom, Angie, was placing plates filled with pasta and sauce.

"Thanks angie!", I said, smiling
"Your welcome jane." She replied

We ate the pasta in silence. My father was still at his job as a guard to a mental hospital, so it was just me and her.

There wasn't much talking at dinner. Afterwards I went back upstairs to my room and collapsed on my bed. I fell right asleep and eventually I started dreaming.

It wasn't a bad dream it wasn't a good one. I dreamt I was floating in a bubble in the air. There was nothing there. Just clouds. I dreamt of this all night. Jamie said dreams have meanings, if that's so I wonder what this one means.

Author: idk I just felt like starting a story. If yall like it say so if not say so I don't really care. Also if you want any more information just ask and if I don't tell I will come later in the story. Also if there are any spelling/Grammer suggestions pls tell me.