sarah

Didn't plan on doing anything for a while. That was what I thought  last month, nothing I would be sitting at home right now eating chicken nuggets and or some other thing teenagers do. But NO, jane had to go and get injured, develop amnesia, and then live a normal teenage life with no previous knowledge of her life thinking that she had amnesia because a boy broke up with her and she was SAD! How ridiculous is that. Like, "oh no I broke up with my boyfriend and now I'm so sad I can't remember entire life because I don't want to remember him!" I don't know about you but I ain't never heard of that happening. Then again there's a lot of stuff I don't know so for all I DO know it could be common knowledge.

See I've known Jane since she was 12, we had been best friends and were inseparable. Her parents, her being jane, thought that me, as a home schooled 14 year old in an unstable house hold was a bad influence. However if anyone was a bad influence it was jane, after all it had been Jane's plan that had gotten them into this mess. Now I had to enroll in school, act like I'm NOT chsrged with various crimes and try to get Jane's memories back without her dad knowing because now that she's lost her memories her dad wants her to lead a normal teenage life instead of getting arrested for crimes she doesn't remember she committed and low and behold, daddy dearest is a guard at a prestigious mental hospital and has friends in higher places. So boom! Now she is enrolled in school. Everyone else knows who she is, everyone that is except her. So with the help of our other partners, Jack and rob, I've devised a plan to get her memories back. Because there is no way I'm returning to my stupid mother and her stupid abusive boyfriend. And the only way I can stay here is if I, "live in the mental hospital", as the people said. But they really just want to keep an eye on me. And fortunately for me, Jane's father works at that mental hospital. So it all works out in the end I suppose.

I highly doubt Rob and Jack really care whether or not she regains what she's lost but my life sucks so I'm making it their problem to help me solve my boredom. To be honest Rob and Jack's lives are probably better now, they can go on dates like a normal couple, go to school like normal teenagers, and not have to worry about Authorities because it's not like they've ever been seen. seeing as Jack is our hacker and Rob is our mechanics expert. I guess we did do some bad shit, but still. Everyone has to live a little and when you have nothing to do sometimes the law seems like it's teasing you. Like it's meant to be broken. I doubt many others would agree whole heartedly that what we did was justified, in fact, I know by society's standards, most of the crimes if not all that we committed are terribly wrong. But you see, life is a lot more interesting when you have no regard for yours or others safety whatsoever.