Jane

Beep! Beep! Beep!

There goes my alarm. I sighed and got out of bed, slipping into my my pink fluffy slippers. I stared at the ground a few minutes before getting up and stretching. I hummed as I walked over to my vanity. The only thing I was currently wearing was a pink bath robe that Angie had gotten me.

I took up my brush and brushed my hair, I then put it into a ponytail. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, walked to my bureau and took out my school uniform.. it wasn't anything crazy, just a regular uniform that I had customized. At the school we all have a uniform that at the beginning of the year we can customize. Mine has a dark blue blazer with a knee length gray pleated skirt, a light pink tie with matching shoes, and some white tights. Other then the uniform we didn't have much of a dress code at school, so we could do whatever we wanted with makeup and hair.

Author note: I will put a picture of the uniform at the end of the story.

After changing and eating some toast I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door. I took the bus so I didn't have to drive.

I hopped on the bus into the seat next to my friend Casella, who was currently listening to music. I gave her a smile wave and she returned it before going back to looking out the window. I put my own head phones in and and put on my music.

When I got off the bus it was time to head to my locker. I placed my stuff in the locker and locked it again, grabbing only the things I need for homeroom and first period.

"Hey"

I looked to my side and saw a senior named Sarah who sometimes visited my homeroom teacher, Ms. Right.

"Hi", I replied. "Whatcha doing?"

"Not much I was just wondering if you had a dollar on you. I ran out and didn't have coffee yet so I need money for the vending machine." She said

I nodded in understanding, "yeah I think I do somewhere," "just wait a sec." I dug through my back pack a surfaces my arm with a dollar. "This good?" I asked.

"Yeah thats fine." She replied before snatching the dollar and turning to walk away. "Thanks" She said with her back to me.

"Err, your welcome" I said while scratching my head. I sighed again. That seemed to be a thing I did a lot these days. I hurried to off to class thinking about the senior.

She had long straight black hair and a complete disregard for the uniform. She wasn't even wearing it. Instead she wore a black cropped racer top, spme light blue baggy Jean shorts. She had some light blue eye shadow and red converse high tops. Despite her blatant disregard for the slim dress code we had, she got along quite well with the teachers.

I sighed once more as I went into home room. I had a weird feeling about today, something was going to happen.

Author: here is the uniform just pretend the tie is light pink and it isn't the sims