Chapter 2: Alive?

[Let me pull an AO3 author on Wattpad rq. So, I went to a mental facility, met some shitty people, lost a friend, started dating a shitty person, he ended up being a pedophile, narcissistic bitch who used me and after our breakup he tried to flirt with my best friend, who was the friend I lost during all that and we made up, so they blocked him. All while I was hyperfixated on this. So not only did I forget this existed, but trauma that made me associate this Fandom with negative memories. But I'm better now and over it. Ima try and at least do ONE update to each story, I just found this first]

After a few moments, you realized... Nothing happened. You opened one eye, and you saw Fleegle... hesitate...? Eventually, he dropped the pipe onto the floor, sighing. "It's not worth it." He said with a low tone. He added, "Listen, we ain't usually the type to kill people, 'aight? But we WILL! It'll just take some time. For now... we want you to SUFFER here. " For some reason, you felt like he wasn't gonna hurt or kill you. Maybe he felt bad for you! "We'll just grab you some food, okay? We heard your stomach growling like some monster on the way here. Whaddya wanna eat?" Fleegle asked. You told them your favorite food, and they went to go get it for you. Since your arms were tied up, Drooper, lion with a peanut brain, watched over you. "So, how do you like it here?" He asked with a rather goofy and innocent smile. Your response was hesitant, "Uhhh, I wish I wasn't tied up... but I suppose I'm not dead." He sprung up. "I can help with that!" He then got behind your chair and cut the ropes. You were free! Before you could make your escape, the other three had just arrived with your food. "...UGH. Why did I let Drooper watch over ya???" Fleegle groaned. Drooper, being the doofus he was, shrugged. "Just... Snorky! Tie them up again. Would ya?" Snorky nodded with a honk, going over to tie your hands to the chair. "Wait! Wait! I.. I promise I won't leave!" You pleaded. You were, but it'd be hard to escape if you admitted that. Fleegle scoffs, "Nice try, kid. I ain't falling for that. Now, either let Snorky do it, or Bingo will happily do so." You look at Bingo, a big, buff, orange gorilla. Yeah, no. You let the small, fluffy elephant restrain you again. Cut to Bingo feeding you your food since, yknow, hands tied. It was very awkward. Just him silently feeding you, and you couldn't do anything about it. That must suck. The thought struck you: Why did the Banana Splits do this? What drove them to a life of crime? Once you were finished eating, you noticed Bingo leave. "Wait, I have a question!" You called. He stopped and turned his head, hearing you out. "...why are you all... criminals? What drove you to this..?" He freezes. He then walked away. You thought your question would go unanswered until he showed you a poster. A nostalgic poster of the Banana Splits, looking more friendly. Bingo also appeared sad, like that was all in the past. You gave him a solemn look, expressing empathy. He nodded with a smile, appreciating your empathetic expression. He begins untying your hands. "Wait, won't you get in trouble?" You asked. Bingo offered his hand to you. You anxiously take it, and he leads you to the couch. He then lets go of your hand and walks off. You lay on the couch. "Maybe... maybe I could help them feel better..?" You thought. No. That was just wishful thinking.
Wasn't it?