Sad :( || Sad guy x Happy Fella

Sad guy laid in his bed, looking up at the ceiling and sighing. He wasn't upset with anything in particular, just sad in general. Then, Happy Fella waltzed on in.

"Hey there, fella! You seem upset!" Happy Fella said, standing and smiling down at Sad guy.

"It's kind of creepy that you basically listen to when I'm upset... And you standing over me smiling is really unnerving," Sad guy said, looking at Happy fella.

"Well I just want to make sure my best bud is happy! And, to be fair, I was going to lay next to you, but I assumed that would be weird. To you at least," The tall dude said, putting his hands on his hips.

"I- Well uh, it doesn't matter to me, just stop staring down at me," Sad guy said, slightly flustered.

"Well alright then!" Happy fella said, laying down with Sad guy. He hugged the smaller man, making the both of them smile.

"You bring too much happiness... people need to be sad sometimes, you know," Sad guy said, cuddling into Happy fella.

"Well, I guess you're right. But being sad all the time about things that... you don't need to be sad about, is just silly!" Happy fella said, looking at Sad guy.

"But.. what if... I deserve to be sad.?" Sad guy said, hiding his face in Happy fella's chest. Happy fella frowned, gently grabbing Sad guy's face so he can look at him properly.

"No one deserves to be sad. Especially not you. You didn't do anything to deserve any sort of sadness," Happy fella said, still frowning.

"But-" "No buts! You are an amazing person, and I don't wanna hear you saying anything other than that! It's not fair to have to see someone so nice be so upset with themselves, and for what?" Happy fella said, hugging Sad guy.

"Then why do people hate me," Sad guy asked, looking at Happy fella.

"I don't hate you. I love you, actually! I assumed you knew that, but I guess not! I think you're the most amazing, kind, lovable person there is out there, and I really, really hate seeing you upset like this! You deserve to be a happy person, not sad! I'm so sorry you feel this way, fella. I really am," Happy fella said, kissing Sad guy on the forehead. Sad guy blushed slightly, flustered at the fact that Happy fella not only confessed, but also apparently was really obvious about it.

"..Really? You.. Love me?" Sad guy said, looking hopefully at Happy fella.

"Of course! I wouldn't lie about that," Happy fella said, smiling. Sad guy's face flushed a deep red.

"uh... Like, romantic love.. or.." Sad guy said, fidgeting with his PJs.

"Yeah! Romantic love," Happy fella smiled. "Is that okay?" He asked, making sure he was comfortable with it.

"Um, yeah. I love you too," Sad guy said, looking away. Then, Happy fella kissed his cheek.

"I'm glad to hear,"

I'm very tired, but i hope you liked this-