It's dark. I can't see anything.

Where am I?

"I'm so sorry," cries a voice. It echoes through the shadows.

Who is this? They sound so sad...

"Take a deep breath. She's going to be okay," says another, their voice is softer, calmer.

I hear a long inhale. No exhale.

They're holding their breath?

I try moving. Nothing.

I feel limbless.

An exhale. Gasping.

What's going on? Are they okay?

Light.

Blinding white light.

"She's awake!" a voice shouts.

"Oh my gosh - I was so scared!"

Sighs. Exhales.

"Y/n?" probes a voice.

I can't see. It's too bright.

I open my mouth.

Nothing.

What's wrong with me?

"Is she okay? Why isn't she responding?!" cries a voice.

There's shifting, audible breathing, silence.

"...She's alright. She needs to adjust. Healing takes a hefty toll on a person, especially when it's for themselves."

It's Recovery Girl. Is that where I am?

The light flickers. I see figures; blurry, colorful, dim.

Closing my mouth, I look around.

Who are all these people? Nurses?

Blinking, blinking; nothing's clearing up.

"Y/n?" a blob waves in front of my face, "Can you see?"

It's a hand.

"...a little." I squeak.

Is this my voice? What's wrong with me?

"How many fingers am I-?"

The hand is swatted away, "Give her a second! I know you're worried, dear, but you're scaring yourself more than anything." Recovery Girl's voice is laced with suppressed concern. It sounds as though she's keeping a brave face.

What's going on? What happened?

A sharp, piercing ring plays a symphony in my ears.

I can see.

I'm in one of the beds in Recovery Girl's office.

My classmates are here. Izuku stands beside Recovery Girl, a bead of sweat slipping down his temple as he watches with worried eyes. Todoroki stands beside Izuku with his arms crossed, his expression void of emotion, yet his eyes are searching. The girls stand in a group at the end of the bed, some have streaks of tears reflecting the light on their cheeks. Ida stands beside the girls with his arms crossed and head down, he looks irritated.

Is he angry?

Bakugo leans against the wall right inside the door with his hands in his pockets, his eyes glued to the floor as though all he's focusing on is listening. Sato and Kota, both adorn with troubled expressions, stand in the corner of the room with a few others that I can't see as the rest stand in front of them. Kirishima's got his hand on Denki's shoulder, it looks as though he's trying to comfort him. Momo's consoling Mina, her aura overcome with nurture.