chapter 113 ↬ the ghost king's husband

When he heard that Master was going to send him back, Mu Jin felt dizzy for a while. When he opened his eyes again, he only felt that he had reappeared in the sea of ​​stars as if he had never left this space.

It's just that in front of him, the shadow that was attacking him before had disappeared without a trace. And the group of Zerg that surrounded them all the time lost all signs of life. It seems that the divine sense given to him by Master really helped him a lot.

But what Mu Jin is most nervous about now is Cromwell's situation, so he hastily turned around and saw his lover's mecha that was still slumped behind him, and immediately took him back to the empire's warship.

After opening the mech, Cromwell fell into a coma. Obviously, although Gangying's attack was mostly defeated by Mu Qing's divine sense left on Mu Jin's body, there was still residual energy that caused damage to Qiongqi's soul.

Mu Jin now knows the cause and effect of the matter, he is very clear that although the shadow was born from the evil thoughts left by the Gu, after all, the Gu has long since ceased to exist.

And the evil thought that was born was separated from Qiongqi's body after awakening his own consciousness, and actually came from the same source with Qiongqi. Therefore, even with the same intensity of attack, their threat to each other cannot be compared with others.

It's just that I don't know how the other party did it, but actually devoured the heavens of several newborn small worlds. As a result, the opponent's energy has skyrocketed. For a while, Mu Jin and Qiongqi may not necessarily be the opponent of the opponent when they join forces under the situation of being suppressed by the small world.

In order to prevent the world from collapsing, Mu Jin naturally tried his best not to use the original power. I only hope that at the critical moment, Tengen's help can really give him the strength to fight.

Seeing the black beast sleeping in the system, Mu Jin pursed her lips. Mu Jin, who had already fought against Ying once, had already increased the danger level of Ying in his heart countless times, but he didn't mention to his master that Ying once asked him to be his partner.

The main reason is that the other party's request is really weird. It is understandable for Ying to devour her lover's spirit and strengthen herself. But why let yourself be his partner?

Mu Jin knew very well that Ying and Qiongqi were not the same person, even though Ying was separated from Qiongqi. He has seen Ying, and he will not be narcissistic to think that the other party is really in love with him. So, what was the purpose of the words that Ying asked him to say before.

Mu Jin couldn't figure it out so she didn't think about it anymore, but she felt a little depressed that she wasted so much energy and used the luck in the small world to nourish her lover's soul. Who knew that this attack would suddenly weaken the lover's spirit again.

"Huh?" Just as Mu Jin was thinking wildly, Teng Gen's deep voice suddenly came from the sea of ​​consciousness. Mu Jin was still a little unaccustomed to the existence of Teng Gen, but he quickly reacted, and asked Teng Gen: "Senior, is there something wrong?"

Teng Gen shook his head when he heard Mu Jin's words : "I'm not very clear, but I can feel that Qiongqi's spirit is very weak now, and there seems to be something wrong with the attack he received before. The other party seems to have left something on him, and I'm not sure yet."

Mu Jin Hearing Teng Gen's words, he couldn't help feeling tense, the unknown situation is the most frightening. Of course he doesn't mind fighting and sacrificing for his lover, but what Tengen said made Mu Jin feel at a loss.

Seeing Mu Jin's nervous look, Tengen hurriedly comforted him: "When we leave this world, Qiongqi's soul will also leave here, and his state of mind will be clearest at that time, I will take the time to check it out, it should be You will be able to find out the reason. But I think that even if he suffers a conspiracy, his life will not be endangered,

so don't be too nervous." Hearing what Tengen said, Mu Jin could only temporarily suppress the pain in his heart. worry. No matter what really happened, it will be just soldiers coming to stop it.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for Cromwell to wake up, and he didn't seem to have any other discomfort, so Mu Jin was temporarily relieved. So the war ended with Cromwell completely annihilating the Zerg under the action of Mu Jin.

As for the battle between the Plantation Empire and the Orc Empire, it was the Plantation's first attack. After their army was defeated, the orcs naturally did not intend to let it go.

Especially the Zerg has been defeated, the queen is dead, and the remaining Zerg has been wiped out. The rest of the troops gathered together, and under the leadership of Cromwell, they attacked the imperial city of the Implantation Empire.

The implanted royal family is not stable at all. Under the corrupt rule, they are selfish and profit-seeking, regardless of the life and death of the common people. Under the pressure of the orc empire army, the emperor of the plantation empire had no choice but to surrender.

Their people, who at first thought they would become vassals of the Orc Empire, mourned their fate. But in a turn of events, the Orc Empire did not directly ask them to become a vassal state of the Orc Empire after they captured the Plantation Empire. Instead, the king of Zhiren Empire abdicated and handed over the throne to Mu Jin, the fifth prince whom they once looked down upon. However, Mu Jin had long been famous for helping Cromwell kill the Zerg Queen.

Although this incident made the emperor of the Orc Empire quite critical at the beginning, Cromwell held the entire army, and his only son, Bai Gan, was Mu Jin's bamboo horse.

Both of them were very supportive of letting Mu Jin be the king of the Zhiren Empire, so the emperor of the Orc Empire finally gave up his plan to completely let the Zhiren Empire belong, and promised to let the two countries live in harmony for the time being.

After Mu Jin came to power, he wiped out the government of Zhiren Empire with an iron fist in a very short period of time, advocating the equality between the common people and the royal family. Canceled the original unreasonable privileges of many nobles, and immediately won a large number of supporters.

In less than two years, the entire Zhiren Empire has taken on a new look, and Mu Jin has fulfilled the promise he made to the original owner at the beginning, and has become the most popular emperor for so many years.

A few years later, the king of the orc empire abdicated due to old age. After Bai Gan succeeded to the throne, the diplomatic relations between the two countries became closer. Without the nuisance of Zerg, the mainland experienced unprecedented prosperity after a period of recuperation.

The friendly exchanges between Zhiren and orcs also made intermarriage between them very popular. After all, even their king's husband was the most powerful marshal in the orc empire.

Planted people poured into the orc empire in large numbers, resulting in the discovery of many unexplored vegetation, and the rapid development of the pharmaceutical industry. The entry of orcs into the planting empire has driven their force value.

The relationship between Mu Jin and Cromwell created the prosperity of the two countries, and also made them a model for all planted human and orc partners, and they are talked about by the world.

By the time Mu Jin left this world with Cromwell, nearly two hundred years had passed. Seeing her lover's soul come out of her penis, although the other party couldn't stay longer, Mu Jin couldn't help being a little excited.

It's just that there seems to be something wrong with the color of the other party's soul, and there is a light red circle around the white soul. The soul of the lover was very weak due to the previous attack, so the other party couldn't resist the pull of the small world, and directly plunged into the next world.

After Mu Jin saw her lover's soul disappearing before her eyes, she hurried back to the system space to inquire about the condition of Teng Gen's man. Who knew that after he asked, Tengen's expression became a little weird.

I have to say that the tangled look on that black leopard face really made Mu Jin feel a little unspeakable. Then I heard Teng Gen say to others: "I can feel that Qiongqi's soul should be cursed by that evil thought, and this spell seems to be left behind in a hurry before the other party escapes. It's just my strange Yes, the curse left by the other party will not hurt Qiongqi's soul, but..."

"Just what?" Seeing Teng Gen's hesitation, Mu Jin hurriedly asked. Then I saw the other party's leopard face twitch, and said: "It's just that this spell will make Qiongqi's soul into the small world, and will no longer be affected by his original soul.

If it is said that in the past he could recognize You will have instinctive closeness and love for you. But with the barrier of this spell, no matter how close you are to Qiongqi, you will really become a complete stranger to him. "

Speaking of this, Tengen pondered for a while and continued: "The reason why the evil thought can use this spell is still related to the way of heaven that he swallowed some small worlds. Now he can assimilate some of the world's rules. It is really troublesome to completely integrate into the small world and not be regarded as a foreign object.

Moreover, the spell cast in his current state is equivalent to creating another barrier for Qiongqi's soul before entering the small world , completely blocked the influence of the original soul. But I think it's strange that if the opponent's kung fu, why didn't he cast some spells that can eat away the opponent's soul. It's not like this, this kind of tasteless thing..."

When Mu Jin heard Teng Gen's words, he understood why the other party had such a tangled expression on his face. Thinking of those previous worlds, Ying seems to be intentionally or unintentionally destroying the relationship between him and Qiongqi, as if he really doesn't want him to be with Qiongqi. In the last world, he even let himself be his partner. This situation is really confusing.

As for what Tengen said that his lover would no longer fall in love with him at first sight, Mu Jin didn't care too much. After all, his love for his lover will not be changed because of such a small matter.

Anyway, he has decided that this man is his and belongs to him alone. Even if a man doesn't fall in love with him at the first sight, they still have a second sight, and for a lifetime, he will not let anyone take his lover away.

After learning that the spell would not harm Qiongqi's soul, Mu Jin thanked Tengen a little, and then told System 003 that he was ready to enter the next world.

***

Opened his eyes again, and Mu Jin found himself surrounded by fog. He stood where he was, but couldn't see the scenery around him clearly. He didn't feel any discomfort in his body, or he even felt that he couldn't feel his body.

Lowering his head, Mu Jin could see that he was wearing a fiery red robe and his long hair was hanging down, which seemed to be an ancient costume. Therefore, this world could be an ancient plane, but where is my current position.

Mu Jin tried to walk slowly in the fog for a while, and stopped when he found that there was still a large area of ​​fog around him, and the surrounding scenery had not changed in any way. Feeling that there should be no danger around, he asked 003 in the sea of ​​consciousness to transmit the plot of this world to his mind.

This time, Mu Jin didn't spend much time watching the main plot, because the plot of the protagonist in this world seems to be relatively simple, generally speaking, it is similar to an inspirational urban novel.

The hero of this world is called Yuan Cheng, the son of Yuan Hongshen, the head of the Yuan family. The Yuan family was originally a small aristocratic family, and it also had some properties of its own. Since he is Yuan Hongshen's only son, he naturally joined Yuan's enterprise after graduation.

Yuan Cheng has been working hard, hoping that he can live up to his father's expectations and carry forward the Yuan family. And the main plot of this world is basically about his struggle history, how he finally built a small family from an inconspicuous family into a world-renowned top wealthy family.

However, even if Yuan Cheng is the male protagonist of the Dao of Heaven, it is impossible for him to have smooth sailing all the time. If it is said that the person who had the greatest influence on his life, or even became the turning point of his life, was his former buddy Yin Tianyi.

When Yin Tianyi was young and down and out, he was brought home by Yuan's father, Yuan Hongshen, and became Yuan Cheng's personal bodyguard. The two had known each other for many years, and Yuan Cheng sincerely regarded Yin Tianyi as his brother.

Unexpectedly, when his career just started, this Yin Tianyi actually helped a hostile company to steal information. Not only destroyed the original enterprise, but also caused a car accident, killing Mr. Yuan.

So the two good friends became enemies. The pure and honest male protagonist was stimulated, no longer trusting others, and determined to take revenge. But that Yin Tianyi seemed to think that after defeating the Yuan family, he thought that the hero would never recover, and he disappeared in front of Yuan Cheng since then.

Because of the ruin of Yin Tianyi's family, Yuan Cheng was willing to let him go so easily. So he integrated his few remaining net worth, set sail to start a business again, and gradually strengthened his power.

After he gained the ability, he finally found the missing Yin Tianyi through his contacts and brought him to justice. Not long after being arrested, Yin Tianyi committed suicide in prison and was punished as he should.

After getting rid of this traitor, the male protagonist used countless means to hit those companies that once fell into trouble and hurt Yuanyuan. Under the hands of Yuan Cheng, the Yuan family has grown step by step. He finally carried the Yuan family forward and reached the pinnacle of his life.

Although the protagonist's life has ups and downs, but generally speaking, it is still a kind of existence. It can be said that he has received help and encouragement from countless people on his way of struggle. He has won the favor of the best partners and countless beauties with his personality charm, and he can be said to be a typical winner in life.

After watching the story of the world, Mu Jin naturally began to find out who her lover is. And the person in the small world who caught Mu Jin's attention the most was Yin Tianyi who betrayed the Yuan family who took him in at the beginning.

Even turning his back on the benefactor who helped take him in, Yin Tianyi looks really hateful in the plot, and the final ending seems to be the most deserved. But from the perspective of Mu Jin, who has the perspective of God, he knows that the reason why Yin Tianyi did this is actually something hidden.

Speaking of Yuan Cheng, the protagonist of this world, his behavior was indeed just like his name at the beginning, he was sincere and upright. Although he has enough charisma, he is actually not good at operating in the mall.

After all, the Yuan family is just a small family, and it is completely incomparable with other big families. But it is undeniable that both Yuan Shi and Yuan Cheng are very lucky.

Even after a period of slump due to Yin Tianyi's reasons, he quickly regained his strength as if he had just started, and the male lead reached the pinnacle of his life step by step.

All this is not only because of the strong luck that exists around the male protagonist and the influence of his protagonist's halo, but also because of some things his father Yuan Hongshen has done.

He sacrificed an innocent person, used this person and even his family's fate to change his luck, and stepped on the blood of others to forge his own family's glory. And the family that was sacrificed was Yin Tianyi's family.

In the early years of the Yuan family and the Yin family, some ancestors were feng shui masters. The descendants of the two families knew about these things more or less, and the current father of the Yuan family, Yuan Hongshen, was even more obsessed with it.

The Yuan family and the Yin family were originally good friends, but with the development, the Feng Shui skills of the two families gradually withered. Until now, it is just an ordinary family.

Yuan Hongshen and Yin Tianyi's father, Yin Zhanpeng, were good friends who grew up together, so he vaguely knew that the Yin family seemed to have some kind of treasure. Since Yin Zhanpeng became an adult, the Yin family has gradually recovered, which attracted Yuan Hongshen's attention.

Once two people drank together, Yin Zhanpeng told Yuan Hongshen the secret when he was drunk. It turned out that their Yin family really had a treasure, a black copper tripod the size of a palm.

This bronze tripod is a magic weapon left by the ancestors of their Yin family. If there is a man with a pure yang fate in the family, he can use this copper tripod to transfer his luck. Coincidentally, Yin Zhanpeng happened to be the pure yang fate.

Yin Zhanpeng was originally a member of the Yin family, so naturally he would not sacrifice himself, but used some methods to transfer luck to the family with the help of the copper tripod. Of course, this fortune can also be transferred.

Yuan Hong listened deeply to the other party's words, and immediately began to speak quietly. After knowing all the secrets, he became greedy. He knew that Yin Zhanpeng was Chunyang's fate, and he wanted to get this treasure to transfer all his luck to the Yuan family.

So he tried his best to steal the bronze tripod, and then under the pretext that the two families went out to play together, he secretly hired someone to kill Yin Zhanpeng and his wife in the mountains, and sacrificed Yin Zhanpeng with the bronze tripod.

At that time, Yin Tianyi was still in his infancy, and Yuan Hongshen himself knew that what he did was against the law of nature, and he didn't want to cause more killings, so he simply threw Yin Tianyi to the peasant couple surnamed Wang whom he bribed to help him commit the murder. hand. A sum of money is sent to them every year, and they are asked to take care of Yin Tianyi on their behalf.

Later, Yin Tianyi left the countryside and came to the city. By chance, he met Yuan Hongshen again. Because of Yin Tianyi's father's sacrifice, the Yuan family changed their luck, and now it is a new small family. But Yuan Hongshen is no longer satisfied with the status quo, but it is hard to find people with pure Yang fate.

After he met Yin Tianyi, he was surprised at his similar appearance to Yin Zhanpeng, and after asking, he learned that the other party was actually the child of the Yin family. After these years of research, Yuan Hongshen has also gained some knowledge. So after realizing Yin Tianyi's destiny is also Chunyang, he thought about changing his luck.

Sure enough, because Yin Tianyi was originally the blood of the Yin family, so when he took the other party back home, Tongding immediately responded. Yuan Hongshen was naturally overjoyed. With Yin Tianyi around, the Yuan family's development has indeed improved a lot.

At first, Yuan Hongshen thought that Yin Tianyi was the only blood left by the Yin family, and he didn't want his life. But seeing Yuan's development too slowly under Yuan Cheng's hands, Yuan Hongshen became anxious. He simply didn't do anything, and wanted to sacrifice Yin Tianyi to pave the way for his own son.

But Yin Tianyi saw the truth of everything by chance and coincidence, so he naturally refused to give in, so he secretly launched revenge. He cooperated with other companies to defeat the Yuan family, which was not yet strong at the time, and also planned to kill Yuan Hongshen who killed his parents in the first place.

Originally, Yuan Hong deeply harmed his family, and Yin Tianyi also had resentment towards Yuan Cheng. But he also knew that Yuan Cheng was actually unaware of all this.

Having known Yuan Cheng for many years, he knew that this man truly regarded him as a brother and was upright. So even though Yin Tianyi had a grudge against Yuan's family, he didn't have the heart to attack Yuan Cheng. He just left there after killing Yuan Hongshen. It's a pity that he still didn't escape the revenge of the unknowing hero in the end, and finally died in despair.

With the evidence from System 003, Mu Jin immediately confirmed that Yin Tianyi was his lover. After reading the life of the other party, although Mu Jin felt sorry for Yin Tianyi's final suicide choice, it was not incomprehensible. After all, in this life, the life of my lover is really too miserable.

Although Yuan Hongshen saved Yin Tianyi's life back then, the Wang family couple who threw him to him were not very good people. Or it could be said that he was just spending money to buy peace of mind, and he didn't really want to take care of Yin Tianyi's life and death.

After the couple adopted Yin Tianyi, they have been abusing him, leaving all the dirty work in the house to him. Since he was a child, Yin Tianyi hadn't enough to eat and clothing, and he was often beaten and scolded. If it weren't for the protection of the village chief, I'm afraid it would be even more miserable.

At the beginning, the village chief also knew that the couple was not a good couple. It seemed that they had received money to take care of Yin Tianyi and treated a child so harshly, so he strongly warned them not to let Yin Tianyi drop out of school no matter what.

Yin Tianyi is stubborn, every day before dawn he has to walk to the town to go to school, and he has to go to work in the fields to take care of the family. But even so, he did his homework well.