chapter 121

After Mu Jin absorbed all the black shadow, he stood on the spot again, licked the corner of his mouth contentedly, and showed a satisfied expression on his face.

The hostile energy he just absorbed was not the yin qi that remained here. After all, this was the mourning hall of Yin Tianyi's ancestors. If he absorbed all the yin qi of these ghosts, they would also dissipate.

Although the nourishing effect of hostility to him is not as strong as that of yin, but the concentration of hostility here is so high, it can be regarded as a feast for Mu Jin, and even feels that most of his cultivation has recovered in an instant. This cognition Let him be overjoyed.

After he absorbed the hostility, a transparent figure slowly appeared. Mu Jin absorbed the hostility, and the ancestors of the Yin family had recovered their sanity. Looking at the old man in elegant robes and ancient costumes suspended in mid-air, the appearance of the other party should also be a capable person from the ancestors of the Yin family.

After the ancestor showed his figure, it may be because he regained his sanity, and his expression was very kind. Even because of the blood connection, Yin Tianyi, who was standing not far away, looked at Yin Tianyi with kindness and tenderness in his eyes.

It's just that Mu Jin couldn't tell which ancestor of the Yin family the other party was. The transparent soul floating in mid-air then noticed Mu Jin beside Yin Tianyi, his brows were slightly frowned, with a vigilant look, but It stretched out quickly.

It may be because of the contractual relationship between Yin Tianyi and Mu Jin, the other party can feel the closeness between them, and the instinctive defense against Mu Jin is not so deep.

This old ancestor didn't know how many years he had guarded the Yin family. Although he was silent, he also reminded Yin Tianyi. I saw him pointing to the position of the futon in the mourning hall, such an obvious action would naturally attract the attention of Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi.

Qi Hao on the side was at a loss, thinking in his heart, could it be that this old ancestor finally saw the descendants of the Yin family, and immediately wanted Yin Tianyi to worship him and burn incense to him?

No matter what he thought, Yin Tianyi immediately knelt down on the futon and kowtowed to his ancestor. Although he didn't grow up in the Yin family, he is still grateful to his parents for giving him life. He is the blood of the Yin family himself, so kowtowing to the ancestors is nothing. What's more, he didn't feel that the other party was just asking him to kowtow.

Sure enough, after Yin Tianyi kowtowed, he moved the futon away, and found that there were some inconspicuous marks on the floor under the futon, which turned out to be a hidden sliding door.

Seeing this, Yin Tianyi immediately opened the wooden sliding door, and saw a small wooden box inside. The man took out the box from inside, opened it, and saw a yellowed book with a blank cover, and some small objects such as bells and mahogany swords. Although these objects look inconspicuous, an ordinary person like him can feel the strong aura on them.

Looking up at the old ancestor opposite, he saw a gratified smile on his face, and then disappeared into the air.

Both Mu Jin and Yin Tianyi knew in their hearts that these things were of high value, and they were definitely the best choice for those who wanted to learn Feng Shui or who wanted to become celestial masters.

After all, even Mu Jin didn't dare to get close to these objects easily. Even though these magical weapons were not fatal to Mu Jin, they still had a certain suppressive effect on him, and it was easy to injure him a little bit.

I don't know how many years this old ancestor has guarded these things. After the other party lost his mind before, the people who left the Yin family did not take these things away. Seeing that their descendants finally got these at this moment, the other party was obviously very satisfied.

Qi Hao at the side felt a lot more relieved when he saw that Yin Tianyi's trip was worthwhile. Although he still has some fears about Mu Jin, at least he has been in contact with this aspect a little bit, and he is also a person with good acceptance.

Knowing that Mu Jin was by Yin Tianyi's side, he still seemed to care about Yin Tianyi very much. Qi Hao only thought that Mu Jin might be some spirit or something, but he didn't expect that the other party would be a ghost.

What's more, he has neither identity nor position to take care of other people's affairs. Thinking that Yin Tianyi has these magic weapons to defend himself, he is not worried that Mu Jin will hurt the other party, but treats Mu Jin as if he didn't see the other party's real body at first. It's time to be so scared.

After Yin Tianyi put away the small box, the three of them left the mourning hall together. After walking into the yard, they discovered that the dense yin energy in the original house had slowly dissipated.

It seems that the ancestor should also sleep peacefully, Mu Jin absorbed the hostility here again, and the house here naturally returned to normal. Although it is still overgrown with weeds, at least it won't still have that spooky appearance.

After the three of them left here, Yin Tianyi thanked Qi Hao. Qi Hao felt that these were all things he should do, and told Yin Tianyi to quickly master the knowledge in this book, and when he became a teacher, he would introduce him to Mr. Qi, Yin Tianyi nodded but did not refuse.

He noticed that apart from the terrified look on Qi Hao's face after seeing Mu Jin regain its original shape at the beginning, Qi Hao's expression soon returned to normal. Although it seems that Realization still doesn't dare to look at Mu Jin's face now, but there is still concern in his tone when he clearly tells himself. This made Yin Tianyi a little more satisfied with Qi Hao.

The two groups parted ways temporarily, and Yin Tianyi returned home with the box and the wooden brocade. As soon as he entered the house, he couldn't wait to read the contents of the book.

Although the book didn't even have a cover, Yin Tianyi felt a strong aura pouring into his body after opening the book. Even though he hasn't learned any spells, he still feels that he seems to have some magic power.

Could this be the so-called inheritance? It's just that this power seems to be very weak, and I'm afraid he still needs to practice the day after tomorrow to achieve great success. Because he had already read some of the relatively simple magic books of the Yin family that Qi Hao had given him before, Yin Tianyi also had a little understanding of this aspect.

However, after opening this book today, he discovered that the things in this book are truly incisive and practical, and it is not an exaggeration to say that it is a family heirloom.

He flipped through the book for a long time before he raised his head and saw Mu Jin was still circling him curiously, but he didn't say much. Thinking of their experience today, he asked Mu Jin, "What do you think of these things?"

Mu Jin nodded, he was a ghost cultivator, and he was born to be at odds with a celestial master. But how could he mind if it was just his lover's job? On the contrary, he was very happy that Yin Tianyi got these magic weapons and useful books.

So he said to the man: "It seems that the ancestors of your Yin family did have some skills. Although I can't use these things, I can feel the energy contained in these magic tools. You have these things next to you

. In addition to your pure Yang physique, even if you don't practice the contents of this book, advanced ghosts won't be able to get close to you at all." Yin Tianyi understood what Mu Jin said, but then his eyebrows frowned

. But he frowned. Mu Jin was only talking about higher-level ghosts, but he knew the abilities of the evildoer in front of him. The thousand-year-old ghost cultivator was simply a boss-level existence, and those super-high-level ghosts could not be compared.

However, since Mu Jin can affirm the value of these instruments, it seems that if this book is really cultivated, it might really be able to accomplish something.

So Yin Tianyi spent several days reading the book in his room, forgetting to eat and sleep, and finally understood the contents of the book thoroughly. Then he played the qualities of a good student and read the books that Qi Hao gave him before.

Although the book I got from Qi Hao is relatively simple, it can lay a good foundation for the later book. What's more, there is another book with a separate detailed explanation of talismans, which is simply complementary to the book he holds in his hand. If it can be used in practice, it will definitely improve his combat effectiveness against ghosts.

So it took him a few more days to integrate these knowledge points, plus the practice of talismans. Fortunately, they can order takeout these few days, and Yin Tianyi's hand is very spacious now, so naturally he won't be stingy with Mu Jin's appetite.

So Mu Jin ate and drank every day, and watched the man beside him study hard, so naturally he wouldn't disturb him. It's just that after my lover has memorized all the content and words in the book, the more important thing is the practice.

This is what Yin Tianyi is more concerned about. He can feel the mana in his body, but he doesn't have a good training ground, and he doesn't know how to improve his strength.

Mu Jin took a bite of the apple in his hand, and seeing the thoughtful look of the man beside him, he knew that he was thinking about practical things. Blinking his eyes, he moved to Yin Tianyiye's side and said, "Tianyi, would you like me to help you?"

Hearing Mu Jin's words, Yin Tianyi raised his eyebrows, obviously asking what the other party wanted. help. Then I saw Mu Jin said to him with a proud face: "Don't forget, I am a thousand-year-old ghost cultivator. It is very easy to find some ghosts for you to practice.

Although my strength has not yet fully recovered , but I absorbed a lot of energy in your mourning hall before. Now my cultivation base has recovered more than half, and it is easy to recruit some low-level brats.

Would you like to let them come to practice with you until you are familiar with it? Afterwards, we can clean up some filthy places, and then you can improve your abilities."

Yin Tianyi heard Mu Jin say this and felt that what the other party said was indeed a good way, but he just watched the other party suddenly propose to give himself Helping, thinking of the character of the other party, and feeling that Mu Jin is definitely not unconditional.

Sure enough, the evildoer in front of him showed an ambiguous smile to himself, and said, "Tian Yi, I have helped you so much, shouldn't you give me some sweets?"

Yin Tianyi heard Mu Jin's words , staring at each other with a good look, and didn't move away for a long time. Seeing her lover staring straight at her, Mu Jin felt guilty for no reason.

Although these days he has always been very keen on molesting his own man, but it is just to take advantage of it verbally. There are many things like kissing and hugging, but the other party has no objection, so what is the meaning of staring at me like this now.

It's just that before Mu Jin had time to think about it, a big hand was pinned to the back of her head, and her lips were sucked hard by the man in front of her.

Surprised by the enthusiasm of her lover, Mu Jin froze for a moment and then began to respond enthusiastically to the other party. But he originally thought that he would only get a sweet deep kiss, but found that the kiss did not stop after a long time, and the man's movements became more and more extreme.

Yin Tianyi hugged Mu Jin directly into his arms, and the other party's arms tightened more and more, and finally pressed Mu Jin onto the big soft bed.

Looking at the man who clasped himself in his arms, looked down at him, and looked at him with deep eyes. If Mu Jin still can't understand the different light in the other party's eyes, then he really has been in love with the other party for so many worlds.

It's just, hasn't this guy always let himself take the initiative like a log? What kind of evil did he commit today to become so enthusiastic. Looking at the burning look in those eyes, it seems that he can't wait to swallow himself in his stomach.

But immediately Mu Jin couldn't continue to think about why Yin Tianyi became like this, because the other party really ate him like this, and even swallowed him mercilessly, not even leaving him a bone The next one.

Seeing the messy and seductive Mu Jin under him, Yin Tianyi's breathing became heavier and heavier. He didn't know how many times he wanted the other party. In short, because he knew that the other party was a ghost and would not be hurt, the man didn't restrain himself at all, and he did it once.

By the time this hearty event was over, the sky was already a little dark. Although Mu Jin on the side was not physically tired, he was a little tired mentally.

Habitually sleeping lightly next to his lover, he simply closed his eyes and remained still, nestling in Yin Tianyi's arms, looking very cute at the moment.

Yin Tianyi stroked Mu Jin's long hair, but did not rest like the other party. Ever since he came back from the Yin family's old house, he knew that Mu Jin had recovered a lot.

And he has been studying the books left by the Yin family, and the two of them have not discussed this aspect for the time being. To this day, Mu Jin said that he would help him and asked him to give him some sweetness.

Of course he needs Mu Jin to help him, but he doesn't know if he is satisfied with the sweetness he gave to the other party today?

Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi's eyes, which looked like Mu Jin's, were a bit deep, but he just thought that he had also exercised all night, so he should take a good rest for a while. Too much of something is always bad. He also wanted to save some spiritual learning so that his spells could improve faster.

Yin Tianyi stared straight at Mu Jin's face, countless thoughts flashed through his mind. He knew too little about this person, he only knew that he was a ghost cultivator for thousands of years. The other party obviously knows a lot, but it seems that they don't understand anything.

Sometimes it is deep, but more often it is like a child playing around. He also let himself call him master, pestering himself every day, he was just like a child.

Yin Tianyi likes Mu Jin, he already knew it. Or because of this, he never rejected Mu Jin's kisses and hugs and those intimate things.

From the moment he saw this person, he naturally had a good impression of him. But he can also understand, after all, if a monster like this is not fascinated by the other party, he already has enough concentration.

After getting in touch with him again, I will know how profound his charm is, which makes me completely unable to extricate myself.

He was never afraid that Mu Jin was a ghost, so what if he was a ghost, he lived a new life, even if the other party absorbed his essence and killed him, it didn't matter.

Even after experiencing that kind of extreme joy, Yin Tianyi suddenly felt that the way of dying was extraordinarily refreshing. What's more, if I die, I will become a ghost, so I can stay with this person forever.

It's just that he is always uncertain about Mu Jin's true thoughts, whether he likes being with him, or because he has a contract with him and is greedy for the energy provided by his pure yang physique, so he is willing to get close to him.

Even if Yin Tianyi didn't want to admit it, it was obvious that the latter statement was more in line with the facts, but he didn't care which one it was.

It's good for the evildoer in front of him to like him, but if he doesn't like him and is just greedy for his pure yang physique, Yin Tianyi is also willing, and he can slowly develop a relationship with the other party.

He fell in love with an evildoer, a ghost cultivator. I like to see him act recklessly, like the way he kisses and hugs me in a logical way, and I am greedy for the feeling of being close to him. Even liked his moodiness and bad taste.

The time they spent together might not be considered long, but at any rate it was a few months. During the time before, he and Mu Jin had become closer and closer, Yin Tianyi didn't show it on the face, but he was happy in his heart.

It's just that he didn't know if this little guy with a bad personality would also feel boring once he got it, as some rumors said. He didn't respond, and he was also a little worried about this.

Until they returned to the old house of the Yin family a few days ago, Mu Jin got a lot of benefits there, and even recovered most of the other party's cultivation. After that, I worked hard to study the content of the book, but this paragraph It has been a long time since Mu Jin got close to himself.

Although they will still hug and sleep at night, and there will be some kisses when they wake up in the morning. But the other party is no longer entangled and clinging to himself as usual.

Yin Tianyi couldn't help feeling wronged, feeling that after Mu Jin had recovered a lot of energy, he looked down on the poor energy that his physique could supply to the other party.

This little bastard who throws it away after use!

Thinking of this, Yin Tianyi couldn't help feeling a little depressed. He lowered his head and bit Mu Jin's cheek lightly, but he couldn't bear to really do it. The strength he used in the end didn't even wake up the person in his arms, he sighed helplessly, he could only kiss Mu Jin on the forehead, and then hugged himself tightly.

If Mu Jin knew that Yin Tianyi thought so, he would definitely cry out his grievances. He used to be able to get close by himself after reading the spell books that Qi Hao brought. But what he brought back this time was the treasure handed down from the Yin family, especially when he played with those magic weapons from time to time.

Even if Mu Jin got close to those magical weapons, they wouldn't be fatal, and even relying on his contract with Yin Tianyi, it would be difficult to get hurt if he didn't take the initiative to attack. But after all, Mu Jin's essence is a ghost, and it is still incompatible with these things. Of course, he will feel uncomfortable if he is close to these things.

Yin Tianyi held these all day long, and Mu Jin hoped that his lover could improve his strength as soon as possible, so naturally he would not bother him, so he was not as clingy as usual.

But from the beginning to the end, he never left the house, and just let 003 pay attention to the surrounding movements. He himself is still around his lover, paying attention to the other's situation all the time, who knows that Yin Tianyi would feel that Mu Jin is neglecting himself like this.

Of course, Mu Jin doesn't know anything about the man's thoughts now, let alone what Yin Tianyi brought to him after he forcibly broke into this man's life.

Yin Tianyi suffered for many years in his previous life. Although he entered Yuan's family and lived a good life, Yuan Hongshen didn't treat him sincerely. How could he really get close to him?

After having a brother like Yuan Cheng, he felt that he had some popularity around him. But the brother is not a lover after all, he has never been emotionally involved until he met Mu Jin in this life.

There is a beautiful woman who conforms to my own aesthetics in every aspect and still throws herself in the arms every day. If he is a man, he will not be unresponsive. What's more, this monstrous character is so pleasing, Yin Tianyi wants to catch him more and more.

Even now, I still faintly feel that I was reborn once because of this adventure, to meet this monster. With the presence of wood brocade, it finally added a touch of color to my boring life.

But when he thought of Mu Jin's relationship with himself and Mu Jin's identity, Yin Tianyi couldn't help but feel a little depressed. It seemed that he still had to hurry up and train.

Although the evildoer is really good, he also tasted a huge sweetness from Mu Jin last night, and even now recalling it is still fascinated and fascinated him.

But when he thinks that the person in front of him is completely out of his control, if one day he gets tired of himself, he will even disappear out of thin air and fall into the arms of another person. A violent anger rose in the man's heart in vain, wishing to tear anyone who Mu Jin might get close to into pieces.

He was very fortunate to have met Qi Hao, and also fortunate to have gone to Yin's house to get these things. Therefore, he must devote himself to cultivation and succeed in his studies.

If you can improve your strength to a certain level, and wait until one day you can control Mu Jin, imprison him by your side, and make him never leave you, that would be the best.

Thinking of this, a smile finally appeared on the man's expressionless face, and his eyes looking at Mu Jin became softer. It's just that Mu Jin couldn't help shaking at this moment, and even opened his eyes.

He is obviously a ghost cultivator for thousands of years, and he is not afraid of cold and heat at all. For some reason, he felt a chill on the back of his spine just now, as if he was being targeted by some fierce beast