Chapter 1

::Chapter 1 - Childhood Memories::
---------------------------------
A promise between a red haired child and (hair color) girl. What could it be?
---------------------------------

Morning came quickly, the sunlight passed through the curtains and hit your eyes.

You wakes up slowly and opens the curtain along with the windows to inhale the fresh morning air.

"... School starts in 45 minutes, time to get ready."
You chirped eagerly while skipping to the bathroom, not forgetting your uniform.

You take 5 minutes to get ready. You let your hair loose and wears the complete Rakuzan's uniform.

"Okay! Ready to go~!"
You said while going down with your school bag.

Once you're already downstair, you take a piece of bread with jam before you start walking to school.

"I can't help but to flashback to the past again."
You mutters slowly and chuckles.

//Flashback//
On one snowy day, a (hair coloured) girl was running toward a certain red head male.

"Sei-kun!"
You shouts to Akashi while tears are tempting to fall from your (eye colour) eyes.

"(First name)...? Why are you crying?"
Akashi ask in a slight panic tone as he jogged to your side.

"M-My parents are going to continue their jobs at America, a-and they're going to bring me there.."
You stated as you prevents yourself from breaking down.

"You mean.. You're moving all the way to America?"
Akashi ask as he himself is on the verge of crying.

"Yes... I-I'm sorry."
You apologize and pushes yourself to the red head.

"Do you really need to go, (first name)?"
Akashi ask as he pulls you to a warm embrace.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I promise, I'll come back!"
You said as you started to cry hard and hugs Akashi tightly.

"Promise me, (first name)."
Akashi stated as he pulls away from the hug and held out his right hand.

"I p-promise."
You said as you held out your own left hand.

"It's such a shame that you're leaving the country so soon, (father's name)."
You heard Akashi's father said to your father.

"I know, but it's my job and I have to make things done at America before coming back."
Your father answer before both of them hugs each other.

On the other side, your mom and Akashi's mother are also saying their goodbyes.

"I don't want to go when our children are already so close.."
You mom said while a soft sniffling could be heard.

"Yes, especially when we already agree on marrying them together."
Akashi's mother said as they hug each other.

After saying their goodbyes, both of your parents walk to you and Akashi before taking your small hand.

"Come on, it's time."
Your father said and guide you to the car together with your mom.

Once you're already inside the car, you look back to Akashi and saw him crying with his mother while his father is standing firmly.

It's shown clearly that Akashi's father is sad because his only best friend, which is your father is leaving so soon just when they have just make a deal with each other.

You let tears fall down to your cheeks while turning your gaze back to the road ahead.

"Sei-kun.. I'll be back, I'll miss you."
You mutters silently before falling asleep inside the car.

Not long after that, your car come to a stop since you've reach the airport.

Once the car have completely stop, your father carries the bag while your mother carries you to the airplane.

After that, you live your elementary life until middle school at America and comes back to Japan at high school.

"(First name), are you sure you're going to be alright living alone at Japan?"
Your mother ask worriedly as you decided to move back to Japan once you start high school.

"I'll be fine mom."
You reply shortly before handing your luggage to your butler in which he puts it inside the car that will bring you to the airport.

"Good luck on finding Akashi, we'll go after you in 3 more years."
Your father said before you went out of your house and went inside the car that quickly speed of to the airport.

---------------------------------
Next Chapter:
::Chapter 2 - The Meeting::

"... (First Name)?"
"Are you.. Sei-kun?!"
---------------------------------

Mikan: Okay~ Done. I'm so sorry for the late updates, it's just that I need to study for the up coming final test or I'll fail ;A;

Please understand, Reader-chan~ I love you all <3

[24/05/15]
♡ Mikan