Chapter 3

::Chapter 3 - Study Together::
---------------------------------
Akashi's tutoring you! What will happen?
---------------------------------

You felt Akashi staring so you glance toward the said male, but he already look away.

Being confused /and dense/ you just tilts your head in confusion before shaking your head and went back to do the paperwork.

When you've done half-way, Akashi suddenly pulls your wrist up; gesturing you to stand up.

"Sei-kun..?"
You ask, not moving an inch even though your wrist are held up.

"Get up, (first name). We'll continue that at my home."
He stated without letting go of your wrist.

"Eh..? Your.. Home?"
You ask as you raise your eyebrows and tilts your head to the side.

"You need tutor right? I'll tutor you at my home as well as continuing these paperworks."

"I see.."
You said while nodding and take the paper with you before going back to class with Akashi.

After reaching your class, you quickly takes your bag and follow Akashi to his car.

"Where's your destination, sir?"
The driver ask once you and Akashi already sit on the back of the car.

"Home."
Akashi simply stated before resting his chin on his right hand and looks outside of the car.

In the other hand, you just sighs a little before doing the same thing as Akashi.

Although the difference is that you don't rest your chin on your hand, just looking outside the car.

Soon, the car come to a stop and the driver opens the door for you and Akashi.

You both went out from the car and enters the Akashi estate.

Once you're inside the maid quickly takes Akashi's and yours bag.

You just lets out another sigh before following Akashi to his room.

When you're inside the room, Akashi puts the papers on top of his table as well as the books.

Being a quite childish girl you're, you plopped down on his comfy bed without asking for a permission.

"(First name). What are you doing?"
Akashi ask as he finds you snuggling with his pillow.

"Nothing, it's just that this pillow have your smell and it's ni-"
You realize that you've just blurt out everything on your mind which makes you hide your reddening face on the pillow.

"It's what, (first name)?"
Akashi ask as he walks toward you and forcefully takes the pillow away to show your red face.

"It's nothing!"
You quickly said before turns your body away from the male.

"You shouldn't defy me, (first name)."
He said with a dangerous tone, but being a stubborn girl you don't move at all.

"(First Name)."
He called as he quickly pulls your body up which makes your face collid with his muscular chest.

"Bakasei.. I said it smells nice okay?"
You sighs before answering with an almost inaudible, but reaches the male's ear.

Those truthtful words you said make the male smirks before leaning down to your face and kisses the corner of your lips.

Although it's just the corner of your lips, you blush hard and looks away.

"Let's get things done first, (first name)."
He said with a chuckle; totally ammused at your reddening face.

"Y-Yeah.."
You said while sitting down at the chair beside the red haired male.

Then you and Akashi start continuing on doing the paperworks which is not that many because half of them are already done on at school just now.

Soon, you are done with the paperworks so do Akashi.

You strech your arms as you finish and lets out a small sigh escape.

"Let's have a dinner first, (first name)."
Akashi said before he hands a hand to you; gesturing you to take his hand.

You nods and accepts his hand before walking down to the dinner room.

Shortly, both of you arrive at the dinning room and the butler opens the door for both of you.

You are used to meet formal peoples so meeting Akashi's father doesn't really bothers you.

"Good evening, Akashi-san."
You said formally before bowing down in respect and follows Akashi to the dinning table to start eating.

Akashi's father only nods in acknoledgement as Akashi and you takes a seat and start eating.

The dinner soon ends and both of you mutter a 'thank you for the food' before heading back to Akashi's room.

As you enters the room, you walks toward the chair and sits beside Akashi.

Akashi starts to open his mathematic textbook before pushing the textbook so it's placed in the middle of both of you.

"Which part do you not understand, (first name)?"

"Everything!"
You said and pouts which is rewarded by the male's light chuckle.

Then he start explaining things for you and you nods at every sentence of his.
[A/N: sorry, too lazy to explain maths xD]

After a good 1 hour pass, Akashi finally done explaining maths to you.

"Do you get it, (first name)?"

"Yup, thank you so much Sei-kun!"
You exclaim happily.

"Then, you should give me a reward in exchange."
He stated with a smirk.

"What reward since I am aware that you almost have every thing."
You ask-said to Akashi while tilting your head to the side in confusion.

"Hm, a kiss."
He stated still with his smirk.

"K-Kiss w-where?"
You ask while stuttering

"Lips."

You heaved a sigh since you know there's no way you could defy him, and decided to inch closer to him and kiss his lips.

It only lasted for a few second before you pulls back.

"That's enough right?"
You ask while your face reddens.

"Of course, now off to bed."
Akashi said before he tidies up his table and went to bed; laying down his body beside you.

It's embarassing for you to share bed with Akashi, but once again defying him means death so you just go with the flow.

"S-Sei-kun..?"
You called out when he suddenly pulls you closer to him and snuggles to the crook of your neck.

Not receiving an answer you can tell that Akashi have already asleep, which you lets out a small sigh.

Not more than a minute, you fall to a deep slumber as you feel comfortable with the heat shared by the male.

----------------------------------
Next Chapter:
::Chapter 4 - The Bet::

"Sei-kun! Let's have a bet!"
"Heh? Sure, but be ready to lose since I always win."
----------------------------------

Mikan: sorry for not updating again >.< I always get caught on reading other author's fanfic that I forget to update!

I am so sorry, reader-chan!
Please keep on supporting me, I love you reader-chan~

[14/06/15]
♡Mikan