Prologue 🔞

Mature content🔞

She opened her blurry eyes and moved them at her surrounding, there was everywhere dark except for the little window which was providing her a little light of hope.

But there was no ounce of fear on her face not in her beautiful pair of unique eyes, tears were dripping out of her eyes but not of pain, misery, or sorrow that tears were telling her loyalty to her nation, that tears were showing her pride on herself, blood was dripping out from her wrist showing the cruelty which was done to her but it didn't affect her strong intention and her duty, saliva was dripping out from her mouth and her throat was parched without water but her weak body was still ready to fight.

She moved her tongue on her dry lips and tried to wet them, but suddenly a
cold wind, which came flowing inside from that small window touched her body and her whole body shivered in pain.

She tried to move her limbs but heard the metallic sound, suddenly her mind began to process, and the realization hit her hard, her eyes got vast open in realization and her heart thumped loudly in her ribcage.

She slowly moved her gaze in the whole room and her eyes fell on the full-length mirror which was fixed in front of her, her breath hitched seeing herself in that mirror, she closed her eyes in shame looking at the state, in which she was, she felt ashamed of herself, and tears of shame cascaded down her eyes, the pride she has on herself subsided and guilt surrounded her for not being able to save her dignity.

She was stark naked, there was not a single cloth on her body, her both hands were tied to the poles with metal chains, and her both legs were vast open, they too were tied with the same chain.

She opened her eyes and peeked at her surrounding trying to figure out where she was but her thought broke with the clicking sound of shoes, and her heartbeat dropped, she gulped down the lump, and her tired eyes cascaded down without her will knowing that it's the king who is giving his arrival, she felt like the temperature started to fell down and her body was freezing with immense cold, her heart started to beat wildly, she knew, how many times she will try to become brave in front of him but still she is a little girl, a commoner, and a commoner has no comparison with the king.

Her heart was sinking listening to each step he was taking toward her, and she was freezing to death but her eyes were showing the total opposite meaning to her inner turmoil, they weren't scared, not there was a single sign of fear in them, at the end they were good at hiding her emotions and that's how she easily trapped him with her eyes.

She held her head low trying to control her emotion but the lava which was bubbling inside her was ready to explode.

The clicking sound of his shoes faded abruptly and her vision stopped at the two expensive leathery black shoes, her heartbeat fastened sensing his breath on her hair.

The rich Royal smell of his cologne hit her nostril indicating she is in the den of Royal.

She gathered all courage she has in her weak body and moved her eyes slowly from his shoes to his face, when her gaze fell on that heavenly gorgeous face her breath hitched in her throat, Her Hukum was standing there looking at her with his coal-black eyes taking his time to admire her bloodied naked body.

His gaze traveled from her naked body to her beautiful face, capturing her each and every detail, her body always astonished him, but he loves it how every part of her beautiful body is perfect, how desperately he wanted to take her there, and at the same time, but his hands were tied with invisible threads, his eyes fell on the Saliva which was dripping from her mouth, and a smirk graced his beautiful lips.

He slowly closed the little gap between them and took her personal space making her tremble in anxiety, but she hid it so wisely not giving him the hint of how scared she was in his presence, slowly he moved his thumb over her lips and wiped it with his thumbpad, but what he did after that left her dumbfounded, he put that thumb inside his mouth and sucked it slowly, but his eyes didn't leave her thin figure, he stopped sucking it and came close to her ear, he kissed her earlobe and whispered sensually, "Your taste always amazes me, every fucking time you taste so fucking good, My queen."

She closed her eyes hearing his words trying to subside the anger and fear building inside her heart, but they got opened when his hands touched her naked waist.

He sensually encircled his hand around her waist taking his time with her beautifully carved body, and whispered in his deep, raspy voice, "Why did you force me to this, Are you not afraid of me my Queen?"

She smiled sarcastically at the choice of his words, Queen, really she is a queen or he is joking with her, her smile turned into a vicious one and she replied not showing the pinch of fear in her voice, "I was never afraid of you my Hukum, and I promise I will never be afraid of you."

His lips curled upward and bent down near her lips, he pecked them softly and asked with a playful smile on his face, "Are you sure, My queen?"

She moved her face away from him and said in a stern voice, "Kyu Hame Darna Chahiye Aapse, hamare paas koi raj nahi hai duniya se chhupane ke liye, lekin appke pass bahut sare hai, jo aap logone in mahal ke deewaro me chhupaye rakhe hai, hame nahi lagta ki hame darna chahiye par aapko jarur darna chahiye Hukum."

(Why? do I have to be afraid of you?I don't have anything to hide from the world but you have so many secrets which you people hid behind the walls of the majestic palace and I don't think I have to be afraid for that but you have to Hukum)

He smiled at her wild answer and said in an amusing tone, "Hey easy there, wild kitten, when we have to hunt we should find an animal that is less powerful than us, Lion is the king of the jungle, and a little kitten like you can't hunt him, he is a predator himself."

Her smile faded and she came close to him almost touching his body with her naked one, there was nothing between them other than his thin formal white shirt, and her eyes were daring him and were burning with fire, but he was enjoying her fiery side as she came close to him almost daring him to do anything, he wanted to do with her, but if she knew what sinful thought he was making inside his head, he just wanted to hold her little body up and fuck her small hole raw till she bleeds badly and fell on the ground lifelessly.

But suddenly his eyes fell on her beautiful pair of onyx eyes for which he fell hard at first sight, and his playfulness vanished in thin air remembering that same eyes, someone inherited from her, but she failed to notice his changed demeanor.

She breathed near his lips touching them sensually in the process, and she whispered in a soft voice, "Let me meet him for the last time Mr. Rudra Pratap Singh Rathod."

He smiled at her audacity to call him by his full name and demand him, for meeting Royal blood, he was loving her this sight, it was a sight to behold, he lowered his hand which was on her waist, and grabbed her asscheeks, he pulled her close to himself, slamming her naked body with his clothed one, and smirked when her core came in contact with his hard shaft, he didn't avert his eyes from her fiery eyes and whispered near her ear, " Everything has their price, Mrs. Rath, ............ Ahh no no I mean Ms. Sheikh then what are you going to pay for meeting him, let's make a fair deal here, tell me everything, and meet him in return."

She sighed her last hope was crushed under his Royal feet and she lost her sanity there, without thinking too much she uttered the words that she didn't have to utter at least not in front of him, "Nothing before country Mr. Rathod not myself, but a mentally ill man like you can't understand it who betrayed his own country."

He looked at her with rage-filled eyes, and removed the gun from his waistband he shot at the metal chains, which were caging her, and slapped her hard on her cheeks

She didn't understand what happened in that few seconds, she felt herself on land and blood started to ooze out from her lips, then realization hit her hard, he slapped her, she didn't come out of that situation when he held her hair in a tight grip and she felt a sharp pain in her scalp, without any second thought, he dragged her body by holding her
long hairs out of that basement room, not caring that she is stark naked to everyone's eyes.

The story will be edited so don't forget to #rr and leave a comment.