9~ Haldi Ceremony

TURMERIC•

A colour of his dark escense on her pure soul, that stained her spirit entangling her with his evil soul.

•••••••••••••••••••
Author's POV,

(After One week)

If you can't hold on to the thing you desire be ashamed of being born as a Man.

But he is Royal, a man of his word, once he lays his eyes on something the thing is his no matter what the consequence would be, and His queen is lucky to become HIS DESIRE.

His desire-filled eyes were set on the mirror admiring his reflection.

Two servants were standing in the corner bowing their heads low while one servant was standing in front of him.

That servant helped him to button his yellow kurta and quickly moved away not wanting to create any mess.

He stared at his reflection with admiration, and a proud smile playing on his thin lips.

A King remains silent in the game of chess because he knows there are still so many pawns who need to be played.

That doesn't make King weak.

A king's weakness is always his queen but his queen is his biggest strength, and for her, he can destroy anyone if it means destroying her too he won't mind.

"Ishq ki Aag main toh Hajar jale honge hum aapke ishq mein Duniya Jalana chahte hai."

He smiled and neatly tied his open hair looking presentable and extremely handsome as always.

He tied his watch around his wrist and stared at his reflection, trying to find the slightest of mistakes but found nothing.

Rudra Pratap Singh Rathod was called a perfectionist for a reason.

He grabbed his phone before taking The Ring box from the dressing table and dashed out of his bedroom.

~~~~~~~~

The Rathod Palace embodies the essence of heritage and pride.

This ancient palace, with its towering spires and imposing facades, reflects the valour and history of the Rathod dynasty.

Its halls were adorned with ornate Rajasthani artwork, intricate mirror work, and colourful frescoes depicting tales of valour and love.

The courtyard, surrounded by marble arches and lush gardens was decorated beautifully for the haldi ceremony, blending tradition with grandeur.

Harinath Maheshwari entered the palace followed by his daughter Tara, only to see the castle decorated as the newly wedded bride.

He wondered how this self-centred selfish Royal family was flowing this much money on the wedding of a mere servant.

But he was aware of why. Of course, no one would go against Rudra Pratap Singh Rathod.

Araysh was the shadow of Rudra almost the other half of his, so it was bound to happen.

He noticed there were Harshvardhan's family but not Baldev's including Harshvardhan's father Digvijay, he didn't think too much knowing the reason very well.

He saw Harshvardhan standing with the guest and decided to go towards him but halted after hearing his daughter's voice.

"Baba Sa I would come applying Haldi on Araysh," Tara informed him and walked towards Araysh who was seated on the rectangular ground stool.