16. The dance class

"But thank you for even considering."  

After the lunch, the Iida kid told me they have training classes for the remaining classes of the day. The moment the bell signs that the next class is starting soon, all students left the cafeteria. My jaw dropped when I saw that there was no trash left behind and that every single student put their dirty lunch tray on one big pile to be washed. I wrote it down.

Since I was not not able to not help Lunch Rush with washing all those dishes, I offered to help. He first thought I was joking, but he quickly handed me a tea towel after he realised I was dead serious. I may be a HC employee, but I'm not some bitch that doesn't help.
I thanked Lunch Rush for the food and we talked for a bit. Mostly about his experience with the HC and his opinions about UA High. His answers were positively neutral.

"Y/n!" I was hanging up one of the few tea towels I used to dry off the dishes, when someone yells my name. I turn around and see the one and only blond man who fucked up my shower drains walk up to me. He's lucky the drains were fixed the same day, otherwise he would've paid for it. "Everyone is searching for you. Why are you here?" Mic asks me, seeing me holding a tea towel.

"I was helping Lunch Rush. Why, did you need me for something?" I ask him, really not understanding why people would be searching for me. It's not that I need to be near one of the staff members at all time.

"Well, the students are in close combat class right now and were wondering if you would come over and take a look. You know, because you need to check if everything's up to standard." Mic says, but there is this slight glitch in his speaker that makes me well aware that he's lying, or at least not saying the entire truth.

"Mic." I say stricly while looking him dead in the eyes. No, my opinion on his stupid sunglasses hasnt changed yet. They still look stupid on him.

"And maybe I told the students that you can dance, after Toshi told them that dancing is a great way to practice moving fastly and lightly on your feet." Mic says, his speaker glitching a couple of times. I let out a sigh while I chuckle. 

"Shota is gonna hate you for that." I point out, putting away the last dirty tea towel.

"I know!" Mic whines, before looking back at me with pleading eyes. "Please? The students really want to see if what Toshi told them is real. Only the girls, Kirishima and Aoyama believe him." Mic adds, trying to convince me. 

---

Mic and I are walking towards the fields and I can hear the students agrue about what Toshinori said. Toshinori Yagi is better known as All Might, yet another friend I met through Mic many, many years ago.

"Mrs Aizawa!" The girls I ate lunch with scream out, before running towards me. I freeze in place, not knowing what to do next. There are students running towards me like happy puppies and my internship and career at the HC did not, and I repeat, did not train me for this. 
When the girls almost run into me, they wrap their arms around me and hug me. I look around me, seeing Mic is about to lose his absolute shit. He knows I don't really like hugs unless it's my husband who's hugging me.

"Ladies!" My husband says, raising his voice. "Please let go of my wife and return to class." He scolds at them, causing them to all smile at me, before letting go of me and running back to the group of students on the field.

"Hey, Y/n. Thank you for joining us. Can you please setting an argument for me?" All Might asks me, smiling at me. I knew he has had an accident which caused him to be unable to be a fulltime Pro Hero, which is the reason he's teaching right now, but I haven't seen him in quite some time. Seeing him in his so called 'Small Might' form really has me shocked for a minute.