Part 1

Waking up in a white room with five pregnant naked men wasn't something Charlie ever thought would happen. Something he also didn't expect to happen was that he was pregnant as well.

He heaved himself up and leaned against the wall, placing a hesitant hand on his large bump. He looked around the room, noticing everyone was about the same size.

"Um," he said, "What's happening?"

They each turned to him and shrugged, "No clue," one of them said.

"I woke up here and found myself pregnant," another man said.

"I'm Charlie," he said, introducing himself.

"Ethan,"

"Ryan,"

"Micheal,"

"Sam,"

"Jason,"

Charlie nodded, "So, when did you all get here?"

"I arrived first," Sam said, "And then Ethan a couple of hours later, then Micheal, Jason, Ryan, and now you."

"And you don't know what's happening?" Charlie asked, and Sam shook his head.

Charlie sighed and ran a hand through his curly brown hair. He softly rubbed his bump and pressed down slightly, his eyes widening when he felt large orbs inside him.

He looked at the others, and they nodded, "Yeah, dude," Ethan said, sighing, "It's eggs,"

Charlie gulped. Are they going to have to lay eggs? How will they come out? Then he paled. There was only one way they could exit his body.

"Please don't tell me they're gonna come out of our arse?" Charlie asked shakily.

"It's looking that way," Jason said grimly and prodded at his overgrown stomach.

"How long do you think we'll be here for?" Micheal asked, twisting his fingers nervously.

"Dunno," Sam said, shrugging.

"What do you think is in them?" Ryan asked curiously, rubbing the sides of his stomach. Everyone stared at him, "The eggs. What do you think in them?"

"Whatever it is, it can't be good," Charlie said.

They sat there for what seemed like hours, which it most likely could have been when Ethan suddenly gasped and clutched his stomach.

Everyone looked over, alarmed and saw fluids gushing out of him. Ethan tilted his head back and let out a low groan.

"Oh, god," Ethan said, groaning, "I think they're coming,"

Ethan shifted to his hands and knees and slowly rocked back and forth, feeling as the eggs lined themselves up, ready to be born.

He slowly breathed in and out and dropped his head. He stared at his stomach hanging down, almost brushing the floor.

"Oh shit," Jason mumbled as he watched the ground become wet underneath him. He looked up and swallowed heavily, "It's happening to me too,"

The four men looked between the two labouring men, watching as they groaned through their pains.

Then as if a switch was flipped, Sam, Charlie, Ryan, and Micheal suddenly had liquid gushing out of them.

The room filled with groans and heavy breathing, each man's body riddled with continuous cramps.

Charlie gasped as he felt an egg lower itself closer to his hole. His eyes widened in horror as he felt an urge to push. "No, no, no," he muttered.