Part 3

Scott groaned as his stomach tightened, and he slowly let out a breath. He placed his hands on his large belly and rubbed it gently, the baby inside moving around.

He sat up with a huff and heaved himself up. He placed his hands on his back and paced around the room, groaning when contractions struck him.

He gasped when he felt liquid gush from his arse and penis. He blushed in embarrassment at the thought of wetting himself while in labour. He moved away from the puddle and sat on the floor.

He leaned against the bed and lifted his knees, and spread his legs. He dropped his head against the mattress and scrunched his face in pain when a contraction hit him.

He felt a deep pressure and a sudden urge to bear down. He sucked in a breath, tucked his chin to his chest and pushed as hard as possible.

He felt his baby moving down into his birth canal, and he groaned at the sensation. He growled as the head eased out, breaching his hole and creating a burning sensation.

He panted, and with a big push, the baby's head crowned and let out a whimper. He breathed heavily and, with another deep breath, bore down, the head reaching its widest point.

He tilted his head back and gripped his thighs. With a loud wail, he pushed hard, and the head popped free. Scott sighed in relief and reached a hand down to cup his baby's head.

He smiled as he felt the soft hair, which dimmed when another contraction hit him. He whimpered and reluctantly gave in to the urge. He pushed hard, feeling himself stretch wide as the shoulders came free.

With one last big push and a scream, the baby slipped from him and landed in his hands. He brought the wailing baby up and placed them on his chest.

"Hey, little one," he said breathlessly with a smile. He chuckled tiredly as the baby calmed and gripped Scott's finger.

Scott slowly reached over and grabbed the string and scissors. He tied the string around the cord and cut it in the middle, disconnecting the baby from him.

He cautiously stood up. The baby cradled on his chest. He slowly made his way to the bathroom but stopped when a contraction hit. He slowly breathed and pushed softly, the placenta falling to the floor with a loud slap.

He looked down and grimaced, deciding to deal with it later. He continued his way to the bathroom. He filled the bath, and when it was ready, he got in, cleaning himself and his baby.

He sighed and relaxed against the bath. Suddenly a pain struck him, and he groaned loudly. He frowned and looked down at his still-large stomach, wondering if another baby was in there. He didn't think there was, but perhaps he was wrong.

Another pain had him doubling over, and he placed his baby on the soft mat beside the bath. He turned around so he was on all fours, his belly hanging low.

He felt pressure but frowned when it wasn't at his back and instead at his front, at the tip of his penis. He slowly glanced down but didn't have time to dwell on it as a contraction hit.

He tucked his chin to his chest and bore down, and his eyes widened as he felt the baby moving down his penis. He took a shaky breath and stared at his bulging penis.

He yelped with a contraction and pushed, tears leaking from his eyes as his penis stretched to accommodate the large baby. He breathed shakily and bore down again, the head beginning to crown.

He pushed with a scream, and the baby's head stretched him wide. Half the baby's head stuck out of his penis, and he stared in horror and awe. He didn't even think his baby would come out of his penis instead of his arse.

Another pain had him pushing, and with that, the head popped free. He slowly turned himself around, and his hands cupped the baby's head. He bucked his hips and pushed hard, wanting to get his baby out.

With one big push, the baby left him, and he pulled the baby out of the water, the loud screams echoing off the walls. He slumped in relief, feeling his penis throb.

He picked up his other child and cradled them both to his chest. He kissed them both on the head, still in shock from giving birth to twins from two separate holes. 

He just hoped that if he got pregnant again, he wouldn't be pushing a baby out of his penis.