Chapter 4

I woke up, looked around and realised that I wasn't in my old bedroom, Mrs Bleu wasn't here, and we didn't have time to go to the park because we had to revise. Life will never be 'normal' again, I just need to get used to the new normal.

That day, I felt determined. Determined to get my phone back. Determined to solve this huge problem. Determined to have that phone in my hand again. I got ready for school, and began walking, I kept thinking about Miss cloud. Actually, she is very nice after all. I felt bad for not liking her at first, maybe she could be the new Mrs Bleu? There will never be one like her, she was irreplaceable, but maybe Miss Cloud is a new type of nice? A new normal?

I got ready for school while listening to my own thoughts of determination, but also doubt every few minutes, just visions of my poor phone smashed up on a pavement somewhere. I said goodbye to my brothers, and rushed out the door.
"Ebony, Ebony!!" Cried a voice. It was Orla, she came running over to me. I hugged her! She started babbling about her new friend, her classes, how much she hated the revolting school lunch, and some boy who she fancied. I pretended I was intrigued in this year eight gossip, but really I couldn't be, I wanted to, but I couldn't, because the only thing in my mind was my phone. I needed to get it back.