A Crash

Hey everyone! This is my first story so I guess we will see how this goes :)
I hope you enjoy!

3rd person pov

*somewhere in the galaxy*

*A meteor right was drifting around in space in a long line of other floating rocks, but suddenly was hit with another space rock and shot out of the rhythmic line of other rocks.

It started flying towards earth's galaxy, gaining more and more speed, as it approached earth it started to glow blue, green, and hot pink.

It set on fire as it approached earth's atmosphere and smashed right into a massive field of dandelions.

*BOOM!!!!!*

A radioactive wave instantly burst out of the large stone at alarming speed and force along with an explosion, these waves of power continued for five minutes straight

Then the stone suddenly stopped and the stones color faded, until it was just a plain space rock.

"Finally the three have been chosen, let's hope they understand their destiny"

Anne pov:

Domino ripped up my pillow this morning, it's very unlike her because she usually loves to snuggle up in my pillow at night and sleep with that ADORABLE LITTLE PURRING SOUND...ahem... but it's strange she lashed out like that, it's almost like she sensed something... or someone..and got scared? Strange.

After school I cleaned up the mess of feathers scattered on my bed and ate supper with my parents

After saying good night to them I went to bed, luckily Domino seemed to calm down and crawled up with me in bed, and i slowly drifted off to sleep by the sound of her purring.

*******

Anne? Anne!

A big cat appeared in-front of me,

They had big angel wings with cerulean, emerald, and fuchsia stones, as eyes? I guess.. they almost looked like Domino in a way but way bigger and fuzzier.

"Anne, you are destined to save the earth with the power of the stone of heart"
The presence spoke in a booming voice

"Huh? Where am I? What do you mean I'm destined
To save the earth? What the heck is the stone of heart!?" I said a bit worried. Am I dead or something?

"But you cannot do it alone, you are part of a trio of power. You must find the others before it's too late"

"What do you mean 'trio of power?' Who are the others?" The figure walked up to me

"Promise me you will find them before the night finds you." It spoke right in my face, with full seriousness and a bit of concern and fear hinted in its voice

"O-okay, I promise" I stuttered, I hope I know what I'm doing.

Then suddenly a big flash of blue blinded my vision and I was thrown back into reality.

I woke up gasping in fear and shock trying to process what just happened did I die and come back to life? What destiny? Who was that? What's the stone of heart? What is the trio of power? Why did it say I was apart of it? What's the night??

Thoughts were swarming my head
Was it real? No. It can't be, it was just a silly little dream?...but why did it feel so real?

I heard a meow and looked down to see Domino staring up at me, she had some kind of sparkle in her eye..

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said to her, she just responded with a meow and a head tilt

She's so cute

"Ah, sorry Domino, I just had this really vivid dream.. what ever it was just a dream anyway" I got up and chose out some clothes for the day, got dressed for school and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair.

Bleary eyed, I grabbed my toothbrush, brushed my teeth, and then I looked up in the mirror

"Why are my eyes blue!?"

Thanks for reading the first part! I hope you enjoyed! I have so many ideas for this and it will get so much better I promise! I can't wait to put out part two! And I will make longer chapters too.

But anyway what's y'all's favourite color?

Word count:
706