Green Wit

Marcy pov:

My parents made me move again.

We always go somewhere and leave within a few months, so I've never managed to make any friends, not that I have the social skills anyway.

So my parents hope that this will be our forever home, and finally stay in LA.

After I got settled, I went straight to bed, and I started to dream

Marcy Wu, you have been chosen to be apart of a trio of power, and stop the night before it's to late.

I was in shock, then I realized how froggin cool this was! "WHOAAAA are you some kind of cat god?? Do you control the universe, what's my destiny!!??" 'Am I in a video game!?? Coolllll!!!'

I gushed about my video games to the cat god for some time, then it spoke,
It is time Marcy, find your trio and save your world, good luck.

Then a flash of green woke me up.

Time skip

Today is my first day at Saint James Middle School. A little private school with...acceptable uniforms, I don't like the t-shirts so I chose a hoodie so I can try and hide myself from the others, I don't want to be bullied today.

The bus arrived and I got on, at the next stop a Thai girl got on the bus, she had brown curly hair and the same school uniform as me, just the t-shirt without the hoodie.

She sat down on the seat across from me and I stared out the window, then I noticed the girl was staring at me, I could feel her eyes on me and I glanced at her,

She looked away fast noticing I had caught her and she stared down at her feet

'Heh, cute.' I gave a small smile.

And I think she noticed, because she seemed to smile back.

*******

After I got off the bus and the Thai girl speed walked off to her friends, I walked into the building soon after and got my schedule at the office.

"Okay, first class...math" this will be a breeze, I'm great at math and it's awesome.

I made it to math class, room 102, and I saw a blond standing by the door, she looked nervous

"Shouldn't you be getting to your next class?" I said to her and she looked up at me

"Oh actually this is my class, I'm just not really wanting to go in, I'm new here" she responded rubbing one of her arms

"Oh well both of us can go in if you want" I offered

"Sure"

I walked in first and she followed behind, and the teacher stopped us at the front of the class, and he introduced us to the rest of the class.

That's when I noticed the Thai girl in the back of the class staring at me

I nervously shuffled and looked down at my feet and grasped my upper arms, the blond girl just hugged herself staring out at the class as she stood beside me.

We were then told to take our seats, the only ones left were beside the Thai girl

I sat on the left side of her and the blond sat on the  right side of her, then she gave both of us a friendly smile, and we both smiled back.

'Did she only smile because the teacher told her to?? Why is she being so nice? Is she going to, like, bully me or something?'

I aced math and science. Too easy as always. I was going to put my books in my locker, then I saw a flier on a bulletin board,