Dinner chit chat

Thankfully the group made it to class just in time. The Laboratory looked just like the ones Percy had seen Hex Maniacs have, with bubbling cauldrons, crystals, herbs, and colorful liquids in vials of all kinds of shapes.

Percy guessed potionology would be just like cooking, just follow the recipe, and you'd be fine. know what's good for what, how one ingredient goes with another, and how much of it is needed, she did it all the time while making face masks, lotions, creams, and Pokemon food.

As she was thinking this the teacher walked in. He was young looking man with dark grey eyes and short white and black hair. He was wearing a fine suit and a faux fur coat over it. Fabulous, Percy thought as she saw him walking over to her.

"You must be Ms. Remmington. I'm your Potionology and homeroom teacher, Professor Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel." He introduced himself, and he had an accent too just like Percy. He then gestured to her lab coat and uniform with the pointer that was attached to a red collar, "I'm surprised that you got a uniform tailored this quickly, got to admit it fits you well. It's a pleasure to finally have a puppy instead of these unruly mutts. If any of them get out of hand, don't hesitate to tell me."

"Thank you, Master Crewel, I know an amazing seamstress," she thanked him with a kind smile while petting Mimikyu, who was currently on her lap, "And don't worry sir, I have a vast amount of experience disciplining wild animals myself

"Thank you, Master Crewel, I know an amazing seamstress," she thanked him with a kind smile while petting Mimikyu, who was currently on her lap, "And don't worry sir, I have a vast amount of experience disciplining wild animals myself."

"Excellent, good girl." He praised then turned to the rest of the class and smacked his pointer against his palm, silencing the entire class. Then introduce himself again. "My name is Divus Crewel. You may call me Master Crewel. Now, take your seats. Class is about to begin. We're going to start with the basics. And by that, I mean beating the names and distinguishing characteristics of one hundred herbs and poisons into your tiny brains. The mycelia are another matter. But eventually, I'm hopeful you'll be able to take a walk without putting anything poisonous into your gaping maws. For now, I realize you have all the self-control of voracious hounds. But I will not abide a single student failing this class. Expect to be drilled accordingly."

"Huh. So..." Deuce whispered to them slowly, "does anyone know what a mycelia is?"

"The vegetative part of a fungus, consisting of a network of fine white filaments," Percy answered as she took a look at the potionology book. Oh yeah, she was sure she was gonna excel at this class.

She might've not been an official student since she was five, but that doesn't mean that she was stupid. Percy had a proclivity for analytical thinking and unofficially, she was academically brilliant. She is a fast learner and she was natural at subjects such as mathematics, physics, biology, science, and chemistry.

"I've never been one for like," Ace took one look at the textbook and grimaced, "Memorizing what things are, ya know?"

"All I care about is how to tell the yummy plants from the yucky ones," Grim said with his paws on his hips.