Ace should learn to shut his mouth

"Bwah!" Ace cried once he finally turned around, looking as pale as a ghost, "Housewarden!"

"Fletchinder~" the Ember Pokemon chirped from his perch point on his trainer's shoulder. (You're in trouble~)

It was safe to say that Riddle Rosehearts, the Housewarden of Heartslabyul, wasn't amused at all. He had a dollish, heart-shaped face, which Percy thought complimented his last name perfectly, with fair skin and neutral red hair that was cut short in the back and a bit longer around his face. His bangs curve inwards, and two prominent strands of hair on top of his head fall forward and form a heart shape. His eyes were bluish-gray with a stern look.

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal?" Cater made an attempt to diffuse the situation to cover for Ace," You're lookin' adorbs, as always!"

"Hmph. Cater, keep running that mouth and you'll lose it—" Riddle shot down the orange-haired boy, "Along with the rest of your head."

"Sorry, sorry!" Cater raised his hands in surrender, "My bad!"

"Myah?!" Grim hid behind Percy for protection when he finally recognized the red-haired boy, "That's the guy who put that stupid collar on me at the orientation ceremony!"

"And you're the monster that made a mess, I'll ask that you not refer to my signature spell as s 'stupid collar'." Riddle glared at the feline with his arms crossed, "The headmage's habit of tolerating rulebreakers like you is going to send this entire campus spiraling into chaos one day. Those who break the rules should have their heads removed immediately, without exception."

"There is more than one way to discipline someone," Percy said as she got up to reach out a hand for a swift handshake, "Greetings. Persephone Remmington, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

From up close, Percy noticed that her fellow Housewarden was a lot shorter than his peers, shorter than her, even without adding her heels.

Riddle looked at her for a moment, holding back a blush, before clearing his throat and shaking her hand, "Likewise,"

She was, for the lack of a better word, beautiful, Riddle thought. Her posture was perfect, her accent was smooth like butter, she had gorgeous emerald-green eyes and the fact that her chest was right at his eye level didn't help.

"At least you have manners," the red-haired boy then glared at Grim again, "Too bad the same can't be said about your familiars."

"Yes, you have to excuse Grim, I'm afraid he's not as used to human society as my other companions," Percy gave him a curt smile and scratched Fletchinder's head, who was still perched on her shoulder. "I assure you; the rest of my familiars are much more well-behaved."

"The Headmage may have forgiven him, but if he breaks any further rules, I assure you I will not," Riddle warned her.

And Percy did agree with him, she couldn't imagine what she would do if the rest of her Pokemon was like the fiery feline. Grim was relatively much worse than her most disobedient Pokemon even. But Grim wasn't a Pokemon, was he? Pokemons were dignified, loyal, virtuous creatures but Grim reminded her of the team Rocket's Meowth. And she would rather get eaten alive by wild Pyroars than be the trainer of that kind of lowly creature.

"Riddle, I promise you from the very bottom of my heart," she grabbed his shoulders firmly and looked him in the eyes, "If he ever pulls something like that ever again, I will chop him to pieces and feed him to the rest of my Pokemon myself."

"Wha?!" Grim shrieked.

She said it so seriously Riddle completely believed her.

"The things you say and the way you look are totally different," Ace muttered to himself, but then turned to his Housewarden, "So, uh, listen, Housewarden, sir... Any chance I could get you to remove this collar?"